• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy MTTS ◘ OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Oops! I think the way i wrote flux made for some misunderstanding! Sending the energy back where it came means... sending it back to the plane from which the spell took its effect, be it The Other Side (usually is) or even the mythical sidhe finnachaid. In our world, it'll just look like the spell disappeared.

But, the enchantech items have an innate strengthening spell on it anyway, so it can dissipate some magic... to a certain degree. I'd prefer you choose some other effect for your blade to start ^^ also I'd limit the spirit trapped inside to insurgo class (except for ifriti), such items are common with heirlooms. It isn't as op as it sounds btw, since you can't converse with or draw from that trapped spirit.

The flux thing I mostly understood, though I do hope there is something I can do to reflect magic at some point, but thats just me.

Just so I'm clear, I can start off with an Heirloom blade containing a Hisa'me with the Lightning Bolt Spell? What is the 'power' of a demon represent? The level of magic they may cast? I just want to make sure.

The flux thing I mostly understood, though I do hope there is something I can do to reflect magic at some point, but thats just me.

Just so I'm clear, I can start off with an Heirloom blade containing a Hisa'me with the Lightning Bolt Spell? What is the 'power' of a demon represent? The level of magic they may cast? I just want to make sure.

You'd sooner learn an abjuration reflect spell than have an artifact that can do that... maybe... possibly... teehee... but yes, this holds true for the most part.

Yes a simple lightning bolt is fine. The trapped hisa'me too.

Power in the demon lore bit represents the level of magic they cast yes, as well as the 'power' of their inherent magical essence. As mentioned in marid lore, they don't need physical strength or to cast magic. A lowly imp will be obliterated simply by being too close to it's awesome might *0*

Also, sorry if this is 21 questions. I just want to make sure I understand
21?

No no, better to ask ^^! I'm open to more. You're asking legit ones too, so that's totally fine and encouraged. I just may not be able to reply soon, for about 12 hours.

I thought, judging by the NPCs, that characters had to have normal hair and eyes colors so I died so much over finding a picture and now I just feel dumb lmao

I did write that Faean's yellow eyes had been thought of as odd though. Should I maybe change how he looks/remove that it had been found weird :/

I thought, judging by the NPCs, that characters had to have normal hair and eyes colors so I died so much over finding a picture and now I just feel dumb lmao

I did write that Faean's yellow eyes had been thought of as odd though. Should I maybe change how he looks/remove that it had been found weird :/

Aww.. hummm... I'm quite relaxed on hair colour. Eyes no and yes *cough* don't worry, yellow would be rare, so you're good there. Odd coloured eyes will be remarked as odd by npc's. Then again, I'm not too concerned about it as long as it's explained (as you have done)

haven't really seen what others have written, so it'll be like opening a box of chocolates ^^;

Do we choose where we wen't to school/ are going to school? Like if I want to be in the area with the most forest then the Ivory Tower would be the closest school?

Do we choose where we wen't to school/ are going to school? Like if I want to be in the area with the most forest then the Ivory Tower would be the closest school?

That's an odd way to pick a school ^^; but yes you choose. Though you'd all be at/just arriving at Highover at the start of the RP. Much of the rp will be at Highover, as well... as some other parts.. yes..

Humm... if you just want forests around the school then highover or ivory tower.

If you want a large expanse of easily accessible forest reserves so you can plunk your noble ass in during school holiday rodeos then Ivory Tower xD

Just a boy who enjoys nature, so I thought it would be nice to have forests around. The Location and school both fit!

You mean everyone else except one doesn't come from Highover? lol

There's two from each school at this point I think, except the other one except mine studying in Highover is Lekiel's character...who isn't even a normal player gg

Last edited:
Oh wow, I woke up to a bunch of action! This is great! \(^o^)/ Also Lekiel Lekiel and Foogels Foogels I'm cool with a discord! I'm usually quick to check because of a big group I have with friends (and also my D&D groups)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back