• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MSG: Polaris OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Just realized.

What's the plot? I mean we know the Union is pretty shady but what's the main drive? Conspiracy? Control of information and resources? Maybe the Gundam that the MC found contains some pretty damning information about the Union and its the reason why the Union has Gundam Hunters in the first place?
Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet

Just realized.

What's the plot? I mean we know the Union is pretty shady but what's the main drive? Conspiracy? Control of information and resources? Maybe the Gundam that the MC found contains some pretty damning information about the Union and its the reason why the Union has Gundam Hunters in the first place?
The Gundam are related to something the Union would much rather keep under wraps. They were under the impression that they had destroyed them all, short of a few known suits in the possession of their allies. That's wrong, for obvious reasons.

The Gundam are related to something the Union would much rather keep under wraps. They were under the impression that they had destroyed them all, short of a few known suits in the possession of their allies. That's wrong, for obvious reasons.
So this is the plot? The Union being overly paranoid?

No, the plot is the quest for that information, and whatever the protagonists decide to do when they get it.
Ah. Going deeper into the proverbial rabbit hole.
I wonder if this info leak will cause the Eurasian Federation to start re-thinking their alliance with the Union.

That being said, you need help with the Lore page?

*Drives in on motorcycle* Did I read this right? A MSG RP?

Dibs on Newtype Protagonist!
I'm fine with a (insert newtype parallel here) on the side of good. Is there anyone else that wants to go that route? I've got an idea of how I want that to work plotwise, if so.

Ah. Going deeper into the proverbial rabbit hole.
I wonder if this info leak will cause the Eurasian Federation to start re-thinking their alliance with the Union.

That being said, you need help with the Lore page?

I wonder...;3:

And I would appreciate the help, certainly.

I'm fine with a (insert newtype parallel here) on the side of good. Is there anyone else that wants to go that route? I've got an idea of how I want that to work plotwise, if so.

I wonder...;3:

And I would appreciate the help, certainly.
Want me to make a blurb on how the Eurasian Federation works? Maybe a suggestion on a Newtype parallel while I'm at it?

Want me to make a blurb on how the Eurasian Federation works? Maybe a suggestion on a Newtype parallel while I'm at it?
Yes please. I'm actually kind of upset because I had about two paragraphs written down for the federation that the internet just poofed away.

Eurasian Federation
A conglomerate of nations spanning from the European Continent to South East Asia, the Eurasian Federation control the other half of Earth along with their allies in the Atlantic Union. Compared to the more well off Union, the Federation has less stake in terms of space colonies with only a few orbital colonies at the L3 point, a lunar base and colony in the Sea of Tranquility, and a stake on the Martian North Pole. In addition, the Eurasian military has less bang per buck but make up for it with numbers. And the occasional charismatic squadron leader. In a stark contrast to their Union allies, they are a little less strict regarding the use of Mobile Suits but make up for it in their very aggressive war against pirates.

Evoker (The Newtype parallel)
Following mankind's first step into space, there has been debate on the effects of long term habitation on orbital colonies. Ranging from unfounded to the bizarre, one theory stands out. The appearance of Evokers, people who react faster, think faster, and in some occasions, even display feats of a superhuman nature such as increased tolerance to pain or detecting hostility in someone before they even have time to act on it. These people are labeled as Evokers, the next step for humanity.

Last edited:
I wanna help out however I can as well, I'm really itching to get the rp itself going and such. I started school again yesterday but I'm not gonna let that stop me. I'm happy to help as the god of fanservice, so feel free to give me something to work on.

I wanna help out however I can as well, I'm really itching to get the rp itself going and such. I started school again yesterday but I'm not gonna let that stop me. I'm happy to help as the god of fanservice, so feel free to give me something to work on.
Well, I think we have everything down, at this point. Though I believe we're waiting on a few more people to post their CS. If I think of anything I will let you know.

True, at this point we can definitely get the rp going, especially now that I have Artemis to BULLY. If anyone else gets a CS in they can be inserted in later, it's not that hard to do. At least I personally don't think so, but it's your call Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet .

True, at this point we can definitely get the rp going, especially now that I have Artemis to BULLY. If anyone else gets a CS in they can be inserted in later, it's not that hard to do. At least I personally don't think so, but it's your call Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet .
Yes yes. Bully the helpless 19 year old who would rather play her Super Mario ripoff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back