• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MSG: Polaris OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
NEE KONNA KATACHI NO DEAI SHIKA NAKATTANOOOOOO
KANASHII NEEEEEEEEEE
ahem
Just woke up. Jannick's a daddy's boy and the Char clone is a Char clone.
Don't mind me.

A snippet of the official report:
Based on the observations of the surviving Colony Militia, Ensign Rall's Messer was like "crimson lighting sent by God himself". An inflated account obviously but data suggests that Ensign Rall's Messer was indeed going faster than normal. Almost 3 times faster.

I'll allow it, if there's no objection from anyone else.
Hey ppl. I'm kinda new here, but I wanted to ask if newtypes or humans with enhanced abilities (dunno, cybernetic body parts, sensorial improvement...) would be allowed for this rp?

Ehhh, why the heck not, Char's probably done worse.

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet You don't mind if my Char clone had a background of single-handedly wiping out a pirate fleet that was harrassing a neutral colony right?

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
Is it alright for my Character to have the Title of the Demonlord of Solomon due to having the Highest kills in the area right before being transferred to a different Squadron? *Cough* Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow 's Squadron because he bulli of His Suggestion to me.*cough*

also... should we have a discord for easier communications?

Kalin Scarlet Kalin Scarlet
Is it alright for my Character to have the Title of the Demonlord of Solomon due to having the Highest kills in the area right before being transferred to a different Squadron? *Cough* Wandering Grim Hollow Wandering Grim Hollow 's Squadron because he bulli of His Suggestion to me.*cough*

also... should we have a discord for easier communications?
........ Omae.... Tonight's lecture is going to be a long one.....

For my fanservice-y pirate chick, should I go with Option A, or Option B?
DjaoeS2U0AEbqje.png
b5c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back