• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mr. Turners Supernatural Pest Extermination - Psychics For Hire OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Do the characters have to be human or could they have been bitten by a supernatural and turned into part of one? Like say a character I'm considering is orphaned after their family was attacked by vampires and bitten by one but the process to turn the child into a vampire didn't get finished because the character's father or mother killed the vampire who had bitten their child.

Do the characters have to be human or could they have been bitten by a supernatural and turned into part of one? Like say a character I'm considering is orphaned after their family was attacked by vampires and bitten by one but the process to turn the child into a vampire didn't get finished because the character's father or mother killed the vampire who had bitten their child.
Yes but it would have to be kept mostly a secret with only a few people at the top knowing you're part vampire.

OK cool. I'll work on a post. Would I put my character as an apprentice still or as a ward for their role since they'll be under 16 (probably 12)?

Okay thanks. Would be he given anything to keep his thirst for blood and emotions under control? Since I've gotten into the habit recently of liking vampies who can feed off blood and emotions, so the vampire I'm having that bit him was a hybrid between a blood vampire and psychic vampire. Rainbow Knight Rainbow Knight

Rainbow Knight Rainbow Knight Thanks for the acceptance. Is there anywhere Vamond should be in the RP at this moment and could you tell me what's been happening so far?
I'll make a post with Mr.Turner that can ease you in.
All that happened is Ash's character Jacob and Amy's character Piper fought a B rank psychic and almost lost. Both got injured. The psychic was with a woman who seemed to be causing the paranormal activity that the pair were sent out to investigate. Master Maddox took her back to HQ and Piper and Jacob took the psychic back to HQ. We seem to have lost Minyari Minyari

Okay. Thank you for letting me know what's going on.

Also, would Mr. Turner or someone that knows of Vamond's new species, would they be giving him something to substitute the need for blood and emotions? Rainbow Knight Rainbow Knight

Okay.

Ah in his history I put that the vampire who bit him was a hybrid between a psychic and blood vampire, making Vamond able to feed off of peoples' emotions, blood and regular food, the latter thanks to his status as half-human and the process of change being halted by his mother's quick actions before she was killed.

Okay.

Ah in his history I put that the vampire who bit him was a hybrid between a psychic and blood vampire, making Vamond able to feed off of peoples' emotions, blood and regular food, the latter thanks to his status as half-human and the process of change being halted by his mother's quick actions before she was killed.
Right. Got ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back