• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mr. Turners Supernatural Pest Extermination - Psychics For Hire OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Minyari Minyari They can be different colours depending on personality (You guys should probably pick a colour). When it comes to the sword it can be more unstable (Think like Kylo Ren's lightsaber in Star Wars) in the hands of a lower ranked user, whereas they're much more refined and sharp (and more powerful) with a more experienced user. With guns it's just lasers shooting from the user's fingers, the power and amount of shots a user can put out depends on their spirit energy.

I'm actually surprised my replies this morning were coherent. I could not sleep and was has asleep when I replied. Oops. I didn't even remember replying either until I woke up later.

I'm just preparing piper not to die. I mean I'd rather keep him alive though. I'm not sure how this works. Aren't we also exterminators? Is he just a normal person? Or is he something else?

My replies will be a little scattered this weekend. I'm streaming and babysitting all weekend so I'll reply as quickly as I can.

I am having like major writer's block. You can skip me a bit if you want. I'm going to be pretty busy most of today. I might be able to post something by the end of today if not you'll definitely get something tomorrow.

I am having like major writer's block. You can skip me a bit if you want. I'm going to be pretty busy most of today. I might be able to post something by the end of today if not you'll definitely get something tomorrow.
No problem. We can probably just wait for you.

hey guys, sorry I've been a little inactive. I'm really close to reaching twitch affiliate so I'm really focusing on my stream when I'm not babysitting. If you ever wanna check out my stream my twitch name is the same as my username: Amy3173. You can pretty much find me anywhere with it.

What happens if you are bitten by a supernatural? Are you exterminated?

Also, do you have to start out as an executioner or can you start out as an Apprentice?

What happens if you are bitten by a supernatural? Are you exterminated?

Also, do you have to start out as an executioner or can you start out as an Apprentice?
It depends on the supernatural. A vampire bite will make you fall ill and the vampire can choose to turn you into a zombie (you will usually be exterminated) if they have the skill or they will kill you. A zombie isn't like the modern zombie it's more in line with the voodoo zombie, basically a mindless slave, if they bite you nothing happens. A werewolf or other were creatures will just tear you to shreds and kill you. Finally, ghosts can't bite.

You can start out as C Rank or lower. If you go with C rank you'll be an exterminator. If you go with a lower rank you can be an apprentice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back