• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mr Spaceman

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This RP is a MxF scenario set in the American southwest starting anywhere from 1947 to 1953. It draws some of its charm from UFO conspiracies and Cold War fears.

As a bit of background information, the USAF’s Project Blue Book began in March 1952. (There was an earlier program that it superseded called Project Grudge - not a well known fact.) The Roswell Incident was in July 1947.

Our male protagonist will be roleplayed by myself. He is neither an alien nor a Russian spy. He is a man from the future who has found himself stranded in the mid 20th century by accident. The exact manner of his arrival and discovery by your character will depend on the details of when the RP starts. For example, if we use the Roswell Incident I could work it in that the UFO was his craft. (He lived in Albuquerque, NM.) A later arrival could have him crashing on your farm.

Your Character

I am looking for someone to run a female protagonist in her mid 20’s as a romance and drama interest. In the interest of starting the story out in a modestly secluded locale, she should live on a farm. She should be single, either by choice or by loss. (1947 would easily allow for loss.)

Character Sheet

Yes, I will want a decent CS. It should include a pic. I refer photos (no animated GiF please). I tend to use actors / actresses.

Posting

3rd Person Past Tense
Decent literacy
PM Threads (One for OOC; one for IC)
I typically manage about a page per post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back