• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Mr. And Mr. Smith

Lillian_4

intrepid explorer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
This roleplay is one inspired by Mr. And Mrs. Smith. I could personally see it being set in the earlier 20th century, such as the 20s, or even the 70s, or present day. The setting would be some sort of whirlwind global-trotting full of exciting political intrigue and espionage hijinks. Personally, I have been envisioning something along the lines of the world of John Wick — in that there are glamorous hotels catering to such a crowd, a world where even hitmen are bound to some sort of principles or rules.

Muse A and B have been happily married to one another after a meet-cute cumulated into a slow-burn romance, eventually leading towards marriage. Unknownst to one another, both are hiding their day-job and a whole new identity. This works for a time, until one day, an incident where they encounter one another becomes a turning point in their relationship.

Wordbank: Pre-established relationship, espionage, thriller, hijinks, noir, political intrigue, worldbuilding, spies and hitmen oh my!, older men falling in love, found family, gratutious violence, be gay do crimes, secret identities, angst, comedy

About Me:
-I am based in EST, 20+, she/her pronouns

-I have been role-playing for around 9 years now.

-I am a lazy lit to novella writer.

-I am very fond of world-building and can come up with new characters at a drop of a hat.

-I am fond of having diversity within my characters: ethnicity, gender, sexuality, etc. A majority of my characters are queer.

-I use exclusively anime/digital art faceclaims.

Looking For:

-Ages 20+

- A lazy lit-novella writing partner writing in 3rd person with proper grammar.

-Someone who wouldn't mind playing side characters as I also will be doing to help bring the world to life.

-An active plotter! I love chatting about the roleplay in ooc and I want my partner to also be moving things forward.

-Preferably an active poster — if we can get the ball rolling on the roleplay and keep things going that would be great!

-Someone who uses digital art or anime for face-claims. Realistic face-claims make me uncomfortable.

-LGBQT-friendly

If you think you fit what I'm looking for, please send me a message telling me a bit about yourself, a character concept you had in mind, and a writing sample!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back