• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Moving On (Plot Idea... still Looking)

rbshinichi

A Wordsmith
Moving on has always been the hardest part of a relationship. It's hard enough to move on while you're alive, what more if you passed away without having to fulfill that bitter-sweet ending called "closure".

This is a story of a boy who met a girl and as any other story goes, they fell madly in love with each other. All's well until the cogs of fate started working at another angle. The girl died of an unfortunate accident.

The boy fought alone, he battled the tears the pain and all that he suffered alone through the years. He withstood the test of time. Until one day, he decided to pick up what's left of him and live life. It wasn't easy but he made it through with the help of another lady which is now his fiance. Months before the wedding the trippy thing called fate decided to mess up his little perfect life. The girl (now obviously a ghost) woke up from her deep slumber and found her beloved ready to tie the knot with another lady. She was given a chance, a stolen chance to live with him once again, through the eyes of his fiance. She tries to possess other people to communicate with him, and finally getting a hold of his fiance but for only a very limited time a day.

Does moving on means letting go?

(Anyone interested in this? :) I'm really craving for a good romcom nowadays. :D )

Idea said:
that´s what it stands for, not the definition. Let me rephrase: What elements are important for a good romcom, in your perspective?
Sorry... you were just so serious so I wanted to kid around. Haha

Anyway, a good romcom for me has one simple plot, a few deep subplots... well developed characters with almost opposite personalities on the surface...bits of dramatic sequences and a good happy ending..basically that's it. Oh and yeah.. don't forget the cliches. Haha

rbshinichi said:
Sorry... you were just so serious so I wanted to kid around. Haha
Anyway, a good romcom for me has one simple plot, a few deep subplots... well developed characters with almost opposite personalities on the surface...bits of dramatic sequences and a good happy ending..basically that's it. Oh and yeah.. don't forget the cliches. Haha
what clichés?

Idea said:
what clichés?
Cliches, well the scenes that almost always present in romcom stories... such as kisses under the rain or something, that girl's bestfriend... the guy's stupid decisions. That "oh damn, I was wrong" moment... the " I'm gonna catch her flight" moment. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back