• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sanguineking

So, I had some ideas relating to movies and didn't want to just bombard the place with movie ideas. So, I decided to place them in one thread to keep them in order. These are all open to MxM romance. Both Player and character must be 18+, thank you.

Men in Black: This one focuses on two agents on the field working and investigating various alien crimes, stopping planetary threats, and whatever else decides to come down from the endless sea we call space. This one will mostly be played with OC as the lead, with maybe some movie characters coming in for cameos here and there.

Spider-verse: I've really been digging into some Spider-man stuff lately, and really want to have some fun with various versions of our favorite web-slinging hero, or someone who just happens to also be a Spider-man. Open to OCs and established characters.

Ghostbusters: After having just watched the amazing Ghostbusters Afterlife, I really want to dive into this world. So, would anyone be interested in putting on some proton packs with original characters and busting some ghosts?

MCU: This one can go with either established characters, OCs, or maybe characters who haven't appeared yet. But, I would love to dig into the whole MCU and see what we could come up with. It could even tie in with the Spider-verse idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back