• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings mouse’s rp partner search!

rainchuu

Moon Appreciator
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hii there! i’m mouse! Im 22, they/them pronouns and i roleplay on and off every now and then and its the time of year where im ready to be on again haha!

im honestly so out of practice, with that being said i might not have the LONGEST replies but my goal is to push out three paragraphs max as i get back into writing role play responses. and as for my partner i am one line friendly as long as you give me a one liner that i can work with ha.

18+ partners please!!
i love having ooc convos with my partners!!! don’t be shy!! discuss ideas and all that! love befriending my rp partners <3
bonus points if you also do art we can draw each others characters yay (not required tho don’t worry)

i work about three to four days every week but i usually have days off, i’ll respond on my days off or whenever i’m home from working (EST timezone)

i love romance in my rps, but they don’t have to be romance focused (however i’m totally down for romance based rps! mxm, fxf mxf etc!) i prefer oc x oc

i’ve been craving some specific concepts

royalty x non royalty (knight, servant, etc)
vampire x human or other vampire (cooler if they’re a hunter)
barista coffee shop rp moment ! love this idea
werewolf x human or other werewolf (never done this one but it seems interesting)
any kind of fantasy adventure (like D&D themed)

i’m also willing to hear out any other role play ideas! can’t wait to meet you!

Do they have to be full werewolf, or can they be more of a human with some of the animal traits?

Hello! I was wondering if you're still searching for a partner? I'm interested in perhaps doing a royal rp with you or some sort of fantasy rp? I'm also an artist and I love having banter back and forth between partners! Hope to hear back but if not. Have a nice one ^^

Hello! I was wondering if you're still searching for a partner? I'm interested in perhaps doing a royal rp with you or some sort of fantasy rp? I'm also an artist and I love having banter back and forth between partners! Hope to hear back but if not. Have a nice one ^^

Hey I’m open for pretty much anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back