• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern mosley lake - ooc

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Can we apply for more than one character. How many characters are we allowed to play?
answering you here lol. but you can apply for more than one character. i would say the max amount of characters people can play are two. however, because this is not first come first serve, i may not accept both characters. feel free to put in another application if you would like! i would love to see it!

Alright I think I'm leaning towards the journalist role this time. I have a character stored up that I think will work great with this. I'll post em up later today.
'

Is it okay if we edit the history of a character until deadline? The story keeps changing in my head. Is that okay?

Skribble Skribble hey just wanted to clarify something i noticed when reading your first application. don’t worry because i didn’t make this clear before. but mosley lake does not have a dark history. it’s very much a peaceful place. that’s why these murders are so shocking because nothing like that ever happened there.

Skribble Skribble hey just wanted to clarify something i noticed when reading your first application. don’t worry because i didn’t make this clear before. but mosley lake does not have a dark history. it’s very much a peaceful place. that’s why these murders are so shocking because nothing like that ever happened there.
Oh. Okay. I’ll change the history accordingly. Thanks for the heads up!

ahh, well done everyone who got in! nearly managed to get my recent arrival finished, but i was just too late haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back