• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings More time = more roleplays (fandom/original)

Willow Tree

No matter what, I'm not guilty
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
edit: Forgot to include that I prefer pms! If you're unable to send them, just post and I'll send a pm!

• Hello! The name's Willow! The semester is letting up, so I wanted to pick up a few roleplays to fill my time!

I'm 18+ and in college. Currently, I'm waiting for the semester to end before getting a new job (gotta study for finals!). I'm studying for psychology. I used to research it when I was younger, which honestly helped me with some of my own personal issues! I enjoy playing games, so some replies might be a little delayed due to studying/relaxing. I'm very bad at splitgate and other fps lol

Writing wise, I tend to write a couple of paragraphs, but I always try to match my partner! I'd say my grammar is pretty good, but then again I've been writing since I was in the 3rd grade. I'm open to chatting with others in ooc, but its no big deal if you're not fond of it! I will, however, try to keep my partners up to date if I might not be able to respond within a few days.

Now, onto the important stuff!
  • Selection inspired roleplay (Book)
    Death Note roleplay (Anime; preferably no romance; oc's only!)
    Oc's
    RWBY
    Naruto
    Bleach

Last edited:
oooHHHH the Selection series is one of my favorites, and I love historical rps!

I’m interested in doing a original role play with oc’s if your fine with that! Please go ahead and pm me if your interested in that!
it’s kind of a fantasy/sc-fi roleplay with tons of action and stuff similar to that.

Hi! I'd be interested in doing a roleplay set in the Naruto Universe with OCs! Please DM me if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back