• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

More plots

Gman

That guy
I write about 1 to 2 paragraphs (maybe more if the situation demands it) and hope you can match it. I'm looking for someone who can help develop the plot and keep it moving forward. No one liners and overpowered characters are my rules, other then that I'm open to a lot of things. I can play either male or female characters but I would like you to play female. I have no limits when it comes to dark themes and related stuff so tell me if you have any so I can write accordingly. For character pictures, I prefer anime or video game pictures but I'm not completely opposed to real pictures. Romance is really only a possibility and does not always have to happen. PM if you're interested in this plot. Also PM me if you have a plot you want to do and need a partner, I might be interested.

New Explorers (Original): The world has gone to ruin. A combination of nuclear war and environmental damage has forced the last of humanity into dome cities scattered around the world. Radiation has caused some of the newborns to mutate while developing. While some may call these mutated people victims, others see opportunity. With the fall of humanity came the emergence of pure black creatures appropriately named Demons. These Demons lurk the dead wastelands of what was once Earth killing anything in their path. They don't need to eat to sustain themselves so any killing they do is pure instinct. The mutated humans are immune to the outside radiation and are able to leave the city without the aid of special radiation resistant suits. However the dangers from these Demons have forced the mutated to pilot strong mechs to defend themselves. The mutated are tasked with seeking Demon nests and destroying them to make resource gathering safer for the humans.

Wings (Original): World war 2 is in full swing and the United States have just declared war on Japan. Large naval ships are en route to attack the country but are being held up by enemy bombers. To counter this, the USA have formed a unit of highly skilled pilots to protect the ships. Character A and Character B are part of this unit as a team consisting of a pilot and a gunner. Despite their differing backgrounds, the two must learn to work together to be victorious against the enemy.

Partners? (Starcraft): The universe has known many odd pairings but none as odd as this. On a distant planet that lies beyond the worries of anyone particular race, Terran mercenaries have moved in. The planet is rich with resources could make anyone rich. However the local feral are being threatened by these new invaders. Character A is an strange augmentation of many different Zerg types and has gained the power of individual thought. Character B is a Protoss zealot who was left behind by their team while trying to research the planet. Together they stand against an army that seeks to exterminate the local inhabitants.

Share the Pain (Original): With World war 3 quickly becoming a reality, the allied countries pool their resources in creating a special unit of soldiers. This unit known as "Delta Company" consists of pairs of special ops soldiers. Each pair is linked by a neurological connection that allows them to communicate with each other telepathically. This connection also causes them to feel the other's emotions and pain. Character A and B are two new members of this force and are paired for the link. A variety of missions ranging from front line to behind enemy lines await them.

With a Bang (Original): The world was thought to have achieved peace among nations. But one action caused the next and soon everything was reduced to ash. Most of the world's population died in the initial blasts, many more died afterwords from injury and lack of resources. Those who survived developed small communities all fighting for the scraps left from the old world. Character A is sent out by their community to try and negotiate trade with others. However Character A is quickly kidnapped by a roaming gang run by Character B.

Hello I am Ziva I am new to this but I am interested in the 'Share the Pain' roleplay since I am new to this I can't pm you, sorry. I hope you reply.

Ziva

Users who are viewing this thread

Back