• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Moore Farm OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here

BatBrainBat

Cool Bat Saves the Ghouls
Casual chit chat and potential relationship discussion will be done here. Welcome to the RP!

I only just realized, I think there may have been a misunderstanding due to lack of information on my part. I honestly have no idea how the heck I forgot to mention any of this... :'D
The farm is located in Galway, Ireland, and though it would have been advertised as a summer camp, it's just a simple family farm. The cottage wouldn't be able to accommodate so many kids, so they'd been expected to go home at the end of the day, though I noticed a lot of your kids seem to have traveled a long long way to get here. Would they all have been able to find a place to stay? ;w;

Honestly I'm kind of new to running groups so please forgive me for being so disorganized.

fickleglory fickleglory spookie spookie graphic_biscuit graphic_biscuit tagapagmana tagapagmana Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. justaweirdo justaweirdo Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf Cliffspiracy Cliffspiracy CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves

its aight its aight ^^ but that does mean that some of the kids can be accommodated, right? cuz i wanna volunteer my wip boi for a deluxe stay at the farm aha

I only just realized, I think there may have been a misunderstanding due to lack of information on my part. I honestly have no idea how the heck I forgot to mention any of this... :'D
The farm is located in Galway, Ireland, and though it would have been advertised as a summer camp, it's just a simple family farm. The cottage wouldn't be able to accommodate so many kids, so they'd been expected to go home at the end of the day, though I noticed a lot of your kids seem to have traveled a long long way to get here. Would they all have been able to find a place to stay? ;w;

Honestly I'm kind of new to running groups so please forgive me for being so disorganized.

fickleglory fickleglory spookie spookie graphic_biscuit graphic_biscuit tagapagmana tagapagmana Best Trekkie. Best Trekkie. justaweirdo justaweirdo Winter_Wolf Winter_Wolf Cliffspiracy Cliffspiracy CoconutLeaves CoconutLeaves
I was hoping to have Christina stay at the cottage, to be honest.

No need to apologize since this is your first time running a group, which isn't really that easy but you will get the hang of it. Here if you need any help. (:

Yep! I'm still sorting out some wonky-ness, but it's early enough that posting probably wouldn't hurt
Expect a post either today or tomorrow then. (:

its aight its aight ^^ but that does mean that some of the kids can be accommodated, right? cuz i wanna volunteer my wip boi for a deluxe stay at the farm aha
The only one who'd be allowed to stay there through normal means would be Millie, since she's family. But I mean, if he's rich, I can imagine Mr. Moore taking a solid bribe for the one spare bedroom xD

I was hoping to have Christina stay at the cottage, to be honest.

No need to apologize since this is your first time running a group, which isn't really that easy but you will get the hang of it. Here if you need any help. (:

Expect a post either today or tomorrow then. (:
Thank you for being so understanding ;w;

But yeah, there would be only one extra bedroom in the cottage which would probably be up for grabs. We could say it's big enough for at least two or three people, but like with the rich boi, they'd have to work out a special deal with Mr. Moore, who would be a bit reluctant.

If there is a spare, id think the old man would run a "competition" and the competition is called, "look at all this free labor, whoever does the most chores wins"

Also, he would assure boys and girls would be in separate housing?

ah, good to know before i post! while he definitely isn't rich, micah's family did come into some money a while ago so he could afford to stay in the city if that's an option... it makes more sense for him than going home as his mom wanted him gone.

so don't worry, i'm not stealing anyone's spot on the farm lol

The only one who'd be allowed to stay there through normal means would be Millie, since she's family. But I mean, if he's rich, I can imagine Mr. Moore taking a solid bribe for the one spare bedroom xD

Thank you for being so understanding ;w;

But yeah, there would be only one extra bedroom in the cottage which would probably be up for grabs. We could say it's big enough for at least two or three people, but like with the rich boi, they'd have to work out a special deal with Mr. Moore, who would be a bit reluctant.
No problem. (: Okay, that sounds like a plan then.

I had my suspicions based on certain things lol, but wasn't sure. I will definitely edit my character to make him from Galway.

It's funny because I was visiting Ireland, including Galway for a bit in 2017, and we stumbled across an 'American bar'--essentially, we guessed, the equivalent to an 'Irish pub' in the US lol--which had decor relating to old western movie posters, classic cars and muscle cars, Jack Daniels, Harley Davidson motorcycles, and live country music. I thought it was fun to stay for a pint. I also heard Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash 3 times on the trip, two of which were minutes from each other in two separate Galway bars. So I'm thinking it might be fun and unique if I edit my character to be from Galway but can play old American as well as Irish music. Maybe he went on vacation to visit some cousins or other family who had moved to the US, and he picked it up there. Just thinking aloud.

I had my suspicions based on certain things lol, but wasn't sure. I will definitely edit my character to make him from Galway.

It's funny because I was visiting Ireland, including Galway for a bit in 2017, and we stumbled across an 'American bar'--essentially, we guessed, the equivalent to an 'Irish pub' in the US lol--which had decor relating to old western movie posters, classic cars and muscle cars, Jack Daniels, Harley Davidson motorcycles, and live country music. I thought it was fun to stay for a pint. I also heard Folsom Prison Blues by Johnny Cash 3 times on the trip, two of which were minutes from each other in two separate Galway bars. So I'm thinking it might be fun and unique if I edit my character to be from Galway but can play old American as well as Irish music. Maybe he went on vacation to visit some cousins or other family who had moved to the US, and he picked it up there. Just thinking aloud.
Oh hah, how amusing that those bars would be there. But yeah, that sounds like an excellent idea to me! Perfect!

ah, good to know before i post! while he definitely isn't rich, micah's family did come into some money a while ago so he could afford to stay in the city if that's an option... it makes more sense for him than going home as his mom wanted him gone.

so don't worry, i'm not stealing anyone's spot on the farm lol
The city definitely works, yep!

If there is a spare, id think the old man would run a "competition" and the competition is called, "look at all this free labor, whoever does the most chores wins"

Also, he would assure boys and girls would be in separate housing?
The competition thing could have made sense, but the problem seems to be that people are traveling from foreign countries to go to the camp, and so accommodations would have had to have been made beforehand. Aside from that though, Mr. Moore wouldn't want strange kids staying in his house in the first place, and would have to be approached and talked into it.

He wouldn't have been able to assure separate housing, because there wasn't supposed to be any housing at all, except for Millie, who I can imagine having her own bedroom there. Now with the rich boi and Christina, there'd only be one free spot left in the spare room.

Because this camp was planned, accommodations would have had to have been made beforehand, but he wouldn't have been able to assure separate housing, because there wasn't supposed to be housing at all?

Because this camp was planned, accommodations would have had to have been made beforehand, but he wouldn't have been able to assure separate housing, because there wasn't supposed to be housing at all?
Yeah. Like I said before, kids were supposed to go home at the end of the day, and simply return the next. It's a daytime summer camp, but I forgot to explain it beforehand, which is why I tagged everyone to figure out how to work around stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back