• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Moore Farm OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Alright I edited my character, and actually found myself expanding his background and character in general. So that's good! Now even though he's not in the Galway area, he talked his parents into letting him live in town/the area during camp, so he could be closer to the farm everyday.

I have a question! What are we going to do relationship-wise? Like, are we going to establish them beforehand, or just see what happens IC?

BatBrainBat BatBrainBat are we going to have a posting order? Or just kind of whoever?
Just kind of whoever is fine, since it'll be fairly chill

I have a question! What are we going to do relationship-wise? Like, are we going to establish them beforehand, or just see what happens IC?
I was thinking about this myself, actually! I was thinking about leaving it up to everyone to decide which they preferred, whether they wanted to just go with the flow, or have fun talking about it beforehand. I'm easy either way, since I didn't want this to be too ridged in structure. Or would it be better if I said one or the other?

Just kind of whoever is fine, since it'll be fairly chill

I was thinking about this myself, actually! I was thinking about leaving it up to everyone to decide which they preferred, whether they wanted to just go with the flow, or have fun talking about it beforehand. I'm easy either way, since I didn't want this to be too ridged in structure. Or would it be better if I said one or the other?
I'm fine with either way, as well! I think it might be best to see how others weigh in about it.

I guess I'm fine either way.

graphic_biscuit I tagged you in my character's intro since he does introduce himself to your character. It occurred to me just a second ago that I assumed your character is wearing paint stained jeans (mentioned in their profile) but if they aren't wearing those then I can edit it.

thanks for the accept!

oh now that i think about it, is anyone down to being like an acquaintance to emiya? cuz one of the reasons why he joined up with the summer camp even was bc some friend o his mom's recommended it and now he's sufferinggg

Last edited:
Just wanted to say in advance before I forget, that I'll be leaving for a roadtrip this Wednesday, and might not have internet at some points.

thanks for the accept!

oh now that i think about it, is anyone down to being like an acquaintance to emiya? cuz one of the reasons why he joined up with the summer camp even was bc some friend o his mom's recommended it and now he's sufferinggg
I'd volunteer Cleo, but she probably wouldn't know many people. ;w;
She's an edgy loner---

Just wanted to say in advance before I forget, that I'll be leaving for a roadtrip this Wednesday, and might not have internet at some points.
Ah okay, thanks for the heads up! And have fun on your trip! :3

thanks for the accept!

Well actually I could edit like 2 words out of my latest post (my character introducing his name to yours), and it would seem like they are familiar with each other. At least I think.

heckie excited to edge it out with clea mehn

hey wolf, only if it isn't a bother, then thank you, appreciate it, buddy pal. i'll start writing like they kinda know each other then!!

and yeah, stay safe and have fun on your trip~ come back safe and with souvenirs and errything

Last edited:
heckie excited to edge it out with clea mehn

hey wolf, only if it isn't a bother, then thank you, appreciate it, buddy pal.

and yeah, stay safe and have fun on your trip~ come back safe and with souvenirs and errything

Just edited the post.

I'll see what I can bring back. Lol.

thank you
btw uhm a little clarification with the details to prevent future confusion and stuff
his parents and aaron's parents were friends, maybe they were in the same club or group or something idk but during one of their conversations aaron's parents mention aaron going to this summer camp which then impresses his parents enough that they push for him to go for the summer camp.

Hey guys, sorry if I've let the intro drag out a bit. Been getting wonky sleep and got unexpectedly busy with some small things. I'll probably get a post done sometime today to get things rolling a little more-

I figured it was on purpose since I think one or two characters haven't arrived yet lol--but good to know things will be moving forward.

I did want to give people a chance to arrive at first, but I also don't want it to slow down too much. I at least know one person is coming in a little later, but I don't know where the last one is ;w;

Just wanna give a heads up, I'll be gone starting tomorrow through monday ;o; I have a few things to do to close on my house I'm buying on top of being on vacation to Tennessee ;o; I'll try to get on at night when it's time for bed, but no promises!

i dont know what happened, but i must've forgot to click on "Watch" so can i get a SPEEDY run down. I'm gonna read fast and try to reply. I'm super sorry!

i dont know what happened, but i must've forgot to click on "Watch" so can i get a SPEEDY run down. I'm gonna read fast and try to reply. I'm super sorry!

Nothing much has happened, yet. Our characters arrived at the farm and began to introduce themselves to each other and chat a bit. Mr. Moore only just assigned the teens to a couple of farm jobs. So you came in just in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back