• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom m•o•o•n•d•u•s•t

social

falling for you™
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Moondust

magic: - noun
1. the power of apparently influencing the course of events by using mysterious or supernatural forces
So I have been craving stuff in the HP Universe, so this is the interest check for it haha. I will rp characters in any academy so that gives us creative liberties. Just so you know, I have a more detailed style of writing, but I will try and match my partner's writing length so don't stress about that. However, I do expect a minimum of two paragraphs per post to keep each other inspired! I currently am looking for a more detailed partner to roleplay with, preferably with a romantic plot but that can always be discussed later. I'm fine with all romantic pairings, slowburn romances are great, and I do really enjoy doubling. Also don't be afraid to talk to me out of character. I love getting to know my partner~ Anywho, all of my prompts, plots, and pairings are up for change so that they satisfy both of us. If you see something you like, please PM me as it's the quickest way to get a hold of me.

Plots & Prompts
☆ It was a peaceful time but naturally not all peace can last. The students at [academy] had been arriving back from their winter holidays when word of a tragedy reached their ears. An unknown group had been hunting and killing young witches and wizards, students and working adults alike. There wasn't a connection between the victims, only their magical bloodline. The threat caused the school to go on lockdown, but when Muse C disappeared in the middle of the night, naturally Muse A and Muse B couldn't just sit by and wait.

☆ What would you do if you found out the darkest secret a student could ever have? You would be a bit confused right? That's how Muse A felt when they accidentally overheard a conversation between one of their friends and the Headmaster. A werewolf is something that has been regarded as dangerous and deadly to humans. So how are they going to help their friend in such a painful event? They didn't know, but they knew they didn't want Muse B to be alone throughout such times.

☆ An exchange student, Muse B was the talk of the school. With their unique accent and appearance, they were the talk of the student within seconds. They didn't really know what to do about all the rumors and staring. It was awkward for someone who wasn't normally used to so much attention. But upon being paired up with the Head Boy/Girl, Muse A, they felt a bit more at ease. Of course it wasn't all sunshine and rainbows, they had to deal with the ever so possessive Muse C that had been dating Muse A for awhile. Oh what a bother.

☆ Soulmates. That's what they were. The legend was that once you were a soulmate in a past life, you would continue to fall in love in the same pattern. This was the case for Muse A and Muse B. They were to fall desperately in love, but that great love was met with a horrible tragedy. Death was most cruel. However, when Muse A's fortune was told and it spoke of misfortune and pain, they were unsure of what to do. Nobody knows what their past lives were like. Nobody can be sure. So how will Muse A be able to possibly prevent the death of Muse B, the one they are forever destined to fall in love with?

☆ Muse A met a large black dog or wolf one day when exploring the outskirts of the school grounds. The beast was terrifying in appearance, large fangs, shaggy coat, dangerous eyes, yet it wasn't violent. It scared the student half to death, but it only sat there quietly and allowed them to approach. A bond seemed to form instantly between the pair and it became a habit that Muse A would meet the dog while exploring, even if their friends accompanied them. Their attachment grew very strong to the animal and it never occurred to them that it might actually be someone. It was, in fact, their classmate who had often teased them in the first and second year, Muse B. They had a very teasing relationship but Muse A never thought anything of it. But Muse B certainly did.

☆ They were a pureblood that was always the favorite in their family. Muse A was a bit spoiled both by the school and their family, but they weren't bad. On the contrary, they were incredibly kind-hearted and friends with everyone. Their outgoing and sometimes mischievous personality got them into trouble, but they enjoyed every minute of it. Still, they had a bit of prejudice against Mudbloods because of their family's views. Yet when they met Muse B, a true artist and something fiery and untouchable, they didn't know what to do. It was difficult for them, but they knew they needed to pursue the feelings in their heart. One way or another.

☆ Who knew that the Triwizard Tournament would be a place of romance. Muse B, who was not really interested in anything other than the one representing their school, found their attention stolen by another. The champion of the opposing school was someone that sent a chill through their body. They knew it was totally wrong for them to pursue the 'enemy' but they couldn't resist. With the ball coming up, and the adrenaline of the competitions, they couldn't sit still and watch. But Muse A had a few tricks up their sleeves as well.

☆ It's always unfortunate to be rivals when in the same house. That was the case for Muse A and Muse B. They constantly butted heads in Quidditch and bickered after practices. It wasn't very teamlike, but they didn't care. They only wanted to one-up the other and prove they were the better student and player. Of course, nothing was resolved. It wasn't until Muse A ended up getting drunk and kissed Muse B that their entire relationship shifted for better or for worse.

☆ They were broken and lost. Muse A had been murdered in cold blood by dark wizards that had no sympathy or mercy and plagued the magical world and the regular world. Years passed by and Muse B was still angry and bitter about the murder of their lover. They had spent years tracking down the people who had ruined their life when they were still in school. They had been oh so close to catching the wizard when out of the blue they were quite literally hit by Muse C. Muse C was a mystery that Muse B couldn't decide if they hated or liked. They resembled Muse A so much, yet was so different. They decided to team up in a sense and accomplish their two very different goals, all while Muse C kept their secret hidden from Muse B, just making their time together last.

☆ On the run and scared, they only had each other. The war that was going on between good and evil had torn their world apart in every way. They relied on each other, protected each other, and naturally, feelings formed. It's difficult to love in times of war because you never know how long it will last. But they didn't care. They wanted to live their lives to the fullest. It's all they ever wanted.

Cravings
☆ The Marauders
☆ Werewolf x student
☆ Rivals
☆ Marlene x Sirius
☆ Artist x Athlete
☆ 'Nerd' x 'Popular'
☆ Troublemaker friends (or lovers)
☆ Childhood friends

Canon Ships
☆ James x Lily
☆ Newt x Porpentina