• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings moon's search thread

griim

edgebaby

search thread

my name:
moon.
my age:
20, turning 21 in april. aries love.
my experience/writing level:
eight years, semi advanced to advanced lit.

requirments:
over eighteen.
writing level is semi advanced lit to advanced lit.
prefers playing males although i am open to doubling.
frequently active.
open to dark themes.

rules:
my first, and most important rule is never any one-liners.
if you're interested, send me a direct message introducing yourself. i will not respond to "hey, wanna rp?"
the only other sites i'll roleplay on are google docs and email.
lengthy replies are a must! if you only write one to two paragraphs, we aren't compatible.

fandoms

one piece. oc x zoro. oc x oc
soul eater. oc x soul. oc x oc
kamisama kiss. oc x tomoe. oc x oc
code geass. oc x lelouch. oc x oc
tokyo ghoul. oc x kaneki. oc x oc
death note. oc x oc.
black clover. oc x yami. oc x oc
fruits basket. oc x kyo. oc x oc
darling in the franxx. oc x oc
bongou stray dogs. oc x dazai. oc x oc
legend of zelda. oc x link. oc x oc
full metal alchemist. oc x oc
castlevania. oc x trevor. oc x alucard. oc x oc

(reminder: not against doubling! i'd be more than happy to play your favorite character from any of these fandoms. also, if you have an anime fandom you're interested in let me know! maybe i have seen it before, these are just off the top of my head.)

plots

there once was upon a time:
muse a is a children's book author, although some could argue that her stories with their harsh life lessons and gory illustrations are for anyone but children, who suffers from antisocial personality disorder. being born from money, success isn't a term she's foreign with. she grew up almost like a princess, a victorian mansion within the forest of the mountains being the place she called home. behind the scenes, however, her up-bringing was anything but a fairy tale. the only sense of normalcy she had was that of the distant relationship with a young boy who was in love with her, but unforeseen circumstances ripped them apart. muse b is a psychiatric hospital caretaker with an older brother with special needs, on the much more poor side of his hometown. he fantasized about the pretty girl who lived in the scary castle isolated from anyone else for miles, even going to the extent of bringing flowers to leave at the gate of her property or following her around. unfortunately, it became quite evident that she was something he'd never be able to obtain as his mother is murdered and he's forced to run away with his brother so they aren't separated by the state. as time passes, muse a and b's paths cross as she does a reading for the admitted children within the mental hospital he works at. thus, their once upon a time resumes.

i will be adding more plots later. i'm also not opposed to any plots you guys have in mind!

pairings
antisocial bitch / golden retriever boyfriend
witch / familiar
royal / bodyguard
pirate / royal
clearly suicidal girl (bc bitch run???) x vampire
isekai / princess
knight / isekai
isekai / witch

let him take all he wants, don't be afraid.

♡design by yourlocal-eboyy, coded by uxie♡

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back