• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Moonlight Springs RP

"Shit, OK. Everyone please back up, let her have some space." Margo was thankful when the music started up again, easing some of the tension that had built up. She ushered Liz and Leslie off to the side of the stage.
"Liz, you know this kid?"

The smell of blood was over powering. Watching the scene unfold in front of her, Adeline started to back away slowly. Vampires. That little girl was a vampire, no mistake about it. "So that would mean..." Shaking her head, Adeline could understand why she was so enthralled with the lead singer. Vampires stick with vampires. But this wasn't something as simple as a scared vampire. No one cries like that unless something happened. Something really really horrible. And as much as Adeline wanted to just walk away and put as much distance between her and other vampires. Adeline found herself running after the smaller vampire. Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

"Wait Alexis! Oh goddammit!! Is it too much to have a decent concert!?!" Growled Liz while trowing away the pink wig angrily and letting out a defeated sigh. "She's... I really dunno, the kid dragged herself into the Club this evening... Geez I was totally wasted in that moment... I think she's one of the "Wild Things" like int he 70s... i thought they were just a passing fad tho..." She explained while slumping on one of the steps that lead on top of the stage, while cringing very hard at the metal music.
"And my god! Get that brat out of the stage! His music is awful!" She said annoyed while covering her ears with her hands.

Interacting with: TeddiBehr TeddiBehr

Immediately Felix drew wary of this new voice talking to him. And this was the worst thing for him, as he was forgetting to be quiet and watch his tongue. "I've heard of people getting killed for being less stupid," he said, entirely annoyed by these remarks. It was not in the best thing to go and announce that you were a Hawk. Be the hunter, not the hunted. "Alas, how has everything been? I se you've... moved in and all," Felix said somewhat lukewarm, his hand extended for a handshake. Although part of Felix didn't want to. As a matter of fact he wanted to smack this guy right across the face. That was Felix, though. If you seemed like an idiot, you'd be treated like one. But the man was not about to be arrested for assault. Not with so many eyes on him anyhow.

James hears the previous lead singer and decides to change the song to something more calming after he was done singing.

"Alright and our next one is from Aerosmith! Ya'll know what song I'm talking about! Dream On!"

James gives the go to the lead guitarist.

Mirisana walks out to the festival, fashionably late of course, with a flask in hand. the flask contained some human blood she gathered a while back, just so she doesn't go hungry or cranky during the festivities. she walked into the crowd to see her number one stage performer getting back on stage. she gives a slight chuckle and goes to walk around and inspect the other booths.

Alexis ducked into the group of tomato plants, hugging herself tightly as she watched the people across the road in the fair. The man's face kept flashing across her mind and Alexis made a small noise of terror. To muffle it, she grabbed the first tomato she saw and sank her fangs into it. Her panic increased as she looked at the red and thought blood. The momentary calm was gone and she chucked the tomato away from her and screaming into her legs. "Nonono!"

Then Alexis stood and paced in the garden to try and get the man's pale face off her mind. Someone raced towards her and Alexis froze and stared at Adeline. "P-Please, I didn't mean to!" She squeaked and pressed herself against the wall.
TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat @Others

Ethan shook his hand, and smirked when he saw Felix's annoyance. He had no grudges against the man, but being nice all the time was exhausting. He had to find ways to entertain himself.
"Yup, all moved into an apartment down town. Got myself a job at a clothing store and everything." Ethan looked up once the music changed, and noticed the commotion.
"and boom goes the dynamite. Welp, see ya later Felix!" He ran off to the commotion, asking about what had happened, seemingly concerned for those involved.
JokerValentine JokerValentine

James finishes the song and looks over to see the previous lead singer walking up to him.

"Well, it was fun while it lasted."

Regrettably he hands the mic back over to the fake singer that sings 80s pop songs of which he has never heard.

"By the way, I would like to recommend a song that you may like. Ever heard of "sweet dreams are made of this?" James says as he crosses the path of the lead singer.

Liz snatched the mic from the deep voiced metal kid, she stared at him angrily, almost showing him her fangs but then she flashed a bright smile at the audience "Oh yeah? How about some actual music? Gentlemen..." She snapped her fingers at the a bit exhausted musicians "Get ready for Only The Beginning! Get Psyched!" She chirped enthusiatically before she began to sing.

As soon as the song finished she dropped the mic on the floor, looked at the kid with a smug smile and climbed down the stage. "Alright, let's go look for the Wild Thing" She said with a concerned face at Leslie and Margo.
@TeddiBehr Codebreaker Codebreaker

"I believe you" She didn't know why, but when Adeline spoke those words she knew she meant them. Looking at the girl pressed against the wall, Adeline slowly moved towards the girl. Hands raised in front of her to show she was unarmed. "Just..." Adeline stopped. All she wanted to do was make the girl in front of her to stop crying, but How? "Um...." Reaching into her pockets, Adeline pulled out a strawberry flavored jolly rancher and held it out to the girl. "Jolly Rancher for your thoughts?" Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed

After being threatened by a snarl of an angry face from the lead singer, James thought it would be best to take a walk around town so he doesn't have to listen to her atrocious music. After a few minutes of blindly walking down random streets and alleys he comes to a dead man. chubby and wearing a suit. James quickly backed the f*ck away until he connected the two incidents that just happened.

"Oh you gotta be kidding me. could this night get any worse?"

James also recognized that the chubby dead man was a councilman. He quickly ran as fast as he could to Margo to tell her exactly what is going down. He reaches her in only 15-20 seconds, however extremely tired and has to breath for a couple minutes before spewing everything he had just learned.

"The girl killed a councilman. She is a vampire. *cough* I'm going to sit down now."

Margo nodded, and called out.
"WOLVES, Start a search for the girl. We know she went towards the houses, but who knows how far off she ran. Walkie me if you find anything."
Before Margo could take off however, Ethan grabbed her arm.
"is there anything I could do to help ma'am? I wouldn't want anything to happen to that girl." Ethan offered, face full of concern.
Margo though for a minute, and nodded.
"You can join the search, stay in the fair in case she comes on back. Thanks, ethan"
The new boy had been nothing but helpful since he had come to town, but she still didn't trust him completely. Something in his eyes when he smiled was off. She then took off with Liz and Leslie.

Interacting with: none. Please give him love.

Well that encounter was surely brief. Not even a minute and this newbie was off into the throng again. Felix sighed, thinking that if he were 20 years younger that would probably be him. But he wasn't anymore. He was an older Hawk that hadn't even put in the effort to ask out the girl he liked or to get a real job. It's not like custodian was really a good job to have. One day he'd be able to do something other than taking the lives of fictional creatures. And there was still that girl in his life, one that he shouldn't be leaving alone all the time. Reaching into his pocket, Felix took out some money, and headed to the food stand. There, he bought himself a pretzel, paying the angsty teen working and put the pretzel in his hands. He walked away for a moment, pretending he was going to eat it. But instead, he scraped some of the salt off into the wax paper, and proceeded to eat the pretzel raw. It's not like it should go to waste anyways. With the salt in hand, he tied the paper in a knot and pocketed it carefully. From there, he headed into the chaos calmly, yet sternly.

Alexis looked very confused by the offer that the girl gave her. It did make her calm down, just the oddness of it. "Uh... I don't like candy..." She mumbled but took it anyways. "I'm Alexis. I'm sorry I panicked at you..." Then she extended her free hand to shake. This person didn't seem bad. Instead she seemed... New... "But, I did something not very good. It would probably be best if you weren't around here." Then she stood and began walking to the fair. "I've got to go blend in... Thank you ma'am!" She chirped and forced herself towards the fair.
TheKrownedKat TheKrownedKat TeddiBehr TeddiBehr TheRetro TheRetro

*Midnight gasped in relief as she inally finished selling her food goods, a few peices of jewelry, special soaps and fliers left*

(Open for interaction)

Handing over the jolly rancher, Adeline fished her hand back into her pocket and produced another one from her pocket, popping the hard candy into her mouth. Even if the girl didn't like candy, and least she didn't turn her. "I'm Adeline by the way" She said extending her hand to shake Alexis's hand. Before she could say anything though, Alexis began walking towards the fair. Mumbling something about blending in. "Wait. Wait!" Chasing after the small vampire, Adeline wrapped her hand around her wrist. Trying to stop Alexis. "What do you mean blend in? I don't know if you realize this sweetheart. But the only reason I was able to find you is because I could smell the blood coming off of you." Letting go of her wrist, Adeline stuck her hands in her pockets trying to think of a better way to phrase what she was gonna say next. "If there are other's" Adeline said looking around the two of them. "Then they are gonna smell you just like me. And if you did something as bad as you said, is it really a good idea to walk back into all that?" Adeline gestures towards the fair. "It's just sounds like a crazy thing to do."
( Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed )

Gar turned off his radio once he'd gotten far enough from the main trail. He didn't need a sudden spike on noise to interrupt his investigation of the woods just as he was about to find some more credible proof of poaching. No signs of human presence made for a pretty solid case that no one was out and about tonight and he thought he'd just do one last round befo-

There was a familiar noise of leaf and debris rustling and instinctively he hid his presence while placing a palm on the hilt of his knife. He calmed down and tried to focus on the cause of the noise. The sounds were finally close enough for him to discern the person was alone so he dared to venture out a curious glance. Spotting an unarmed person he let his guard down slightly before seeing her drop to her knees. At first he thought she was just tying her shoe laces until a smaller set of rapid crunching followed as something ran from her point beneath the leaves.

Did she just let something loose?

It didn't seem like a large animal since he didn't see any sign of it on her when she arrived so he wasn't too worried. Odd behaviors aside she didn't strike him as the poacher type.

As she walked back towards the direction of the town and festivities he got out of his cover. Flaring both nostrils he caught a whiff of he scent and made it a point to recall it. Though a part of him wanted to follow he was duty bound to complete his check.

"Maybe he'd catch her in the last hour or so of the merry making", he mused before resuming his watch.

Mention: LillieOrDakotah LillieOrDakotah

JokerValentine JokerValentine
Lukas ended up taking much longer than he would've liked to get to the fair. He had to get himself a nicer suit for the occasion, rummage through his ammunition drawer to have as many silver bullets as he could carry without it being a burden. Just as he was about to leave, a curious letter arrived in the mail; it was a letter from his parents back in D.C. Lukas lost track of time as he read the letter and wrote a response, so much so that when he checked his watch he was already running very late to catch the festival. He quickly loaded his guns and put extra rounds in his inner pockets and headed out to deliver the letter for his parents. Once that was done, Lukas walked quickly in the direction of all the music so as not to show up in a ruined suit. Upon arriving, the first thing Lukas saw was a small girl running from the festival and an older-looking girl going after her. It seemed odd to him and he made sure to make a mental note of it.

Lukas walked into the crowd, the sound of the music becoming almost overpowering the closer he got. Looking around, he realized that maybe he should've headed there a lot sooner so that he could find the fellow hunter he'd met and not have to roam around like a headless chicken. Luckily for him however, after a bit of walking through the crowd, Lukas saw his man approaching what looked like nothing but chaos. Without even taking a look at all the commotion, Lukas pulled the man aside to tell him what he saw and understand if it had anything to do with the ensuing chaos. "Hey there, my fellow Atlanta fan, sorry for the delay but I had lots to do," Lukas calmly spoke, smiling a little before getting deadly serious and getting closer, "I wish we had more time to catch up but I need to ask you about something." "I just spotted a child running away from the fair, she looked terrified, does it have anything to do with this chaos that's going on?"

Interacting with: RoninN7 RoninN7

Felix did not like being touched one bit, and especially by someone he had literally just met. But there was a visible look of concern on his face. It seemed... suspicious. As a matter of fact Felix hadn't even seen anything to set him off, but he got salt from the pretzels already in his pocket, so surely there would be absolutely no problem with these creatures. And with pretzels only a dollar, there would be plenty of sodium to last. But Felix took caution to listen to his new friend, his words, what he had said.had brought interest to the older Hawk. "We ought to investigate it then," he said, "this is supposed to be a harvest festival. Of crops, that is. Maybe we can go check it out. You want some pretzel?" He said, offering a bit of the remaining doughy delight to the man.

Felix looked around at the whole throng, hoping to see no eyes looking at the two. Surely it would be odd to the wrong person to see, and that was not about to happen. And if a creature thought they would check them out, there would be a bit of salt they would have to swallow.

Michael had spent the vast majority of his time at the festival wandering off on his own and socializing with people, which is probably why he forgot all about the odd girl who walked into the tavern that day or the fact that Liza had a concert organized for the festival. He had the time of his life, at some points even risking baring his fangs at people since he had forgotten that not everyone had those. As the night drew on, Michael started to get a little tired from all the stuff he did in the festival so he decided to go sit near the exit to relax for a bit before continuing with the festivities. That's when it hit him like a bolt of lightning; the smell of blood in the air was so powerful he could almost taste it, and it was only getting stronger. Michael then curiously walked towards the crowd as a small commotion seemed to stir up while he was drifting off thinking to himself.

Then he saw, amidst all the red in the crowd, a blue signature running straight at him. Shit. That was all Michael could think as he realized that the stench of blood eminated from that same signature since, as it drew closer, the stench got stronger and stronger. As soon as the blue figure bolted away from all the people and ran through the exit, Michael recognized that she was the same girl that had given him and Liza so much trouble earlier at the night club. He considered chasing after her, but thought better of it when he remembered how she reacted to him earlier. Michael then spotted another blue signature, a slightly older girl, going after her. He saw that they ran off into someone's front garden.

Michael then turned and spotted Liza moving, probably to look for the girl, with two red signatures he didn't quite recognize amidst the chaos. Pushing his way through everyone, Michael managed to catch up to Liza. "Liza, I think you're looking for our resident troublemaker from earlier," Michael started, panting a little from all the running he had to do to catch up to them, "I know where she went, she darted off out of the festival and into somebody's garden." He finally regained his composure enough to speak a bit more clearly. "I can still see her blue signature, it's faint because she's so far away but she hasn't moved out of her current spot, that way!" Michael pointed in the direction where the girl seemed to have stopped for the time being.
Klythemnestra Klythemnestra TeddiBehr TeddiBehr Compass Compass

Last edited:
Avigayil was watching everything, amazed and...well frightened! She reached into her basket to grab her knife, her one and only weapon, but her hand only meet thin air.

Looking down, Avigayil panicked, realizing it wasn't there. I must have left it when I let the mouse go. She cursed herself. Why was she always so forgetful? Now how would she defend herself if someone attacked her?

If only she could just disappear...

Having finished up with his search he retraced his steps and fingered his walky. Switching it on and strapping it back into placed he stepped onto something jutting out of the ground. At first he thought it was simply some trash and was going to forego it before a familiar scent assaulted his nose.

Bending over he found that the object was a small knife. Simple make but with odd components. A nice pale wood handle with no decorative etchings. He didn't need to analyse the blade much. It was ivory. Odd thing to make a blade out off in this day and age so the knife must have been quite old.

Holding it between to fingers he brought it up to his nose and took a longer whiff before grunting.

"Her again."

Putting the blade in his pocket he followed the lingering scent that never quite seemed to blend well with nature.

Human.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

After around twenty minutes he could see the lights of the festival and brushed himself clean before entering the throng.

Her scent was now masked and hard to follow so he decided to simply keep a look out for her.

LillieOrDakotah LillieOrDakotah

Liz was running along the witch and the werewolf, looking all over the place for alexis, the teen vampire that apparently had a knack for messing stuff. She was very concerned for the the teen, but alsoobviously furious, just like a mother with her escaping offspring. "Alexis! Please, where are you? We will not hurt you, I promise you!" She yelled while looking among the booths at the fair.
Then Michael showed up, a bit winded up and with concern painting his face."Whoa Mike calm down! Wait, are you serious? Then lead the way!" She motioned Leslie and Margo to follow her and Michael. She was so tempted into turning into a swarm of bats to better cover more ground, but there were still too many people, around and she didn't wanted to make even more of a fuss than it was already.
TeddiBehr TeddiBehr Compass Compass RoninN7 RoninN7

Last edited:
After getting the call from Ms.Sanders, he gets the scent of blood. If I was a betting man, I would say that the girl is probably the one causing the scent. But why does it smell like blood? Did she get hurt? Or is she a vampire? Either way I still have to find her, but how? I can't just go in the exact path of the scent, that would point me out to being a werewolf. I just have to look like I'm looking around while going towards the scent. Just don't sniff the air more than you have to Logan. Logan gets out of the booth and starts to look for the girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back