• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Gabriel smirked but then shortly after frowned. "Hmm, I thought for sure he would be with his mate and daughter." He says, tilting his head as if searching for the answer that way. He looked to Faith.

It took Faith a moment, before she jumped at the clash. Before she could say anything her hand let his go, as he Gabriel was slammed into the tree with Wade's arm against his throat, "Always." Wade assured him.

Evanora and Kenzi jumped to move towards them, but Faith spoke, "Grandfather, let him go."

Wade put more pressure, "Why should I? I know he isn't blood."

Faith looked at her mother and grandmother, almost helpless before Evanora sighed, moving to her mate, "Because he is family."

Wade glanced to her and growled at Gabriel, "Maybe, but our daughter is home, do you really have to be so stubborn. You aren't an Alpha and you felt him long before they left the town line. You could always do that thing, if he really is a threat."

Wade looked at her for a moment before he stepped back, glaring at Gabriel, "I will kill you, if you think about hurting my family." he snapped.

Faith moved to Gabriel when he was released, "Are you okay?"

Gabriel glared at Wade, and then glanced to Faith and offered her a wry grin. "It's hard to think he actually likes me in our time." He half teased, then he looked to wade. "I would never hurt our family. In due time you will learn that." He says, protectively wrapping an arm around Faith. He couldn't help himself. Family or not it was instinct for him.

Wade eyed him, before taking Kenzi and Evanora's hand and moving back to the fire, Faith sighed, frowning at Gabriel, "I warned you." she smirked, "My grandfather in this time is not the same as then. he is still against the pack." she whispered before looking to Wade seating over Evanora and Kenzi, as Evanora tried to make Kenzi smile.

Gabriel smirked some. "I know, I am just not used to it. By the time we were born things were different. I mean I shouldn't be surprised I remember hearing stories of the time before he is how we know him now." He says. "Should we go over to them?" He asks.

Faith smirked, nodding, "I still want to be with my mother." she told him, before pulling away to move to go seat with her mother and grandparents.

Gabriel let her go and stayed back a moment, watching. He liked seeing her happy and with her family. He smiled some, she was pregnant with their pup. He knew he should be over joyed and he was but at the same time a small sadness crept into him. They may never get to see that pup born. He quickly shook his head, as though it would pushh away the thought and moved to join her for a brief time before he had to leave to go protect his mother.

Evanora giggled, "Oh, and you should have seen your father when he was Alpha, sweet and nice until something was wrong, then he was his usual stick in the mud."

Kenzi giggled, "Niklaus is a stick in the mud too." She told her mother, she was happy. She missed Niklaus but Evanora was amazing, telling her so much about them both. Her father was a lot like Niklaus, so she had hope that they would be just like her parents.

Wade eyed Gabriel before he sighed, kissing Evanora's forehead, "I kept them safe, like I do you."

Evanora smiled, kissing Wade's cheek, before wrapping her arms around Kenzi, "Yes, we will all be safe." She looked at Faith and took her hand with one that wrapped around Kenzi, "All of us. Your family is safe, just like they should be."

Faith smiled, taking her hand, "Yes, grandmother, we all are safe."

Gabriel sat beside Faith, across from Wade. He watched the three women and smiled a little. He enjoyed seeing Faith with her family because he knew how much she loved them and how much they meant to her. He smiled a little and then glanced to Wade. He was curious more than anything to see the male in this time. To see how he was before he knew him.

Wade sighed, "Alright, we need to get ready for bed. Tomorrow is a big day." He announced and Evanora frowned.

"I think not, Alpha." Evanora stated, holding Faith and Kenzi, she smiled at them, "We aren't ready for bed."

Wade sighed, "Nora...." He started in protest.

Evanora glared up at him, "Don't even think of going Alpha on me, you over grow wolf. It's been decades before I had my baby girl and you aren't standing in the way."

Wade blinked a few times before he sighed, "Oh course, Eva." He sat back down and bite his lip.

Gabriel but his lip and fought not to smile. He looked to Faith and sighed. "I have to go love. I was sent to protect my mother and I must do that." He says, moving to her and kissing her forehead. "I love you with all my heart and soul." He says.

Faith looked at him and smirked a little, "Be safe, okay." she took his hand, it was only when they were in situations like this, that she didn't care how close they got or who was watching, "Both of you."

Gabriel smiled and pulled her in for a tender kiss. "You as well, both of you." He responded, lightly placing a hand on her belly. He kissed her one more time. "I will keep linked with you." He promises as he stood straight.

Gabriel smiled, forgetting momentarily about the others present as he looked at her lovingly. "Good." He says with a smirk. He didn't want to leave her, he never liked when they had to separate. He kissed her and then knelt and kissed her belly before getting to his feet and pulling away. He smiled at her and then turned to go, knowing the longer he stayed the harder it would be.

Gabriel sighed once he had left them and frowned. He never wanted to leave her side again and yet he wasn't even sure they'd ever make it back home. He shook his head and shifted, running back towards the town.

Zyana sighed, holding Lee ad she finally went to sleep. She looked at Jason, smirking, "She's pretty stubborn." She whispered, "Makes you wonder were she got that from." She teased

Jason chuckled. He knew Zy meant between the two of them. "You obviously." He teased gently. "I am glad she finally fell asleep." He added.

Zyana sighed, "So am I, we all need sleep. Tomorrow is a big day with the witches and all these pups. Hopefully not too much will happen."

Jason nodded in agreement. "Hopefully not. But we need to be prepared for anything." He says. He leaned over and kissed her cheek. "Do you want to sleep here tonight?" He asks

Zyana smiled at Jason, "Unless you want to go through putting her back to sleep again." She teased, reminding him how long it took just to get Lee to settle down

Jason nodded. "Fair point. Scoot over a little." He said playfully as he lay down beside her, wrapping his arm around both her and Lee.

Zyana softly giggled before she moved a little to rest against him, Lee between them. She loved her little family and adding a pup just made her happier.

Jason smiled. Our new pup is going to be thoroughly loved. And by then we will make sure everything is safe. He says to her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back