• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

FangAndOzy

Twenty Thousand Club

Werewolf Romance

So the general idea (needs expansion) is that these Werewolves are the kind who can control their changing. At the age of 17 is when the first change occurs, it is also when they can find their mate. Our characters would be eachother's mates. There would be a war going on between packs, and an unrest added in with the rogues.

We could decide if they don't want to accept the pull because maybe one is a rogue and one belongs to a pack or because they belong to enemy packs. Or we could decide if they accept it right away then the rp would be all of the hardships involved with their life.​

14213Two-huge-dogs-like-dark-nd-white-wallpaper.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hailey walked about the town where most of her pack lived. They were a wealthy pack, and her dad being the Beta let their family be pretty well to do. That being said she was on her way to work at her waitressing job at a small diner. On her way she felt the urge to walk more along the border, taking in the quiet forest view.

Mike walked through the forest, zig zagging through the trees, his hands in his pockets. He hated being locked up in one place, he hated having to stay in one place. His father was always keying in that they needed to work as a pack, but Mike didn't care. This war was just that, a war. He didn't want to fight, but if he needed to, he was sure that he would be able to manage himself fine, without working with other wolves. Rogues were lone wolves by nature, to join together made him think his father wanted to make a pack. Mike was not going to be apart of any pack, even if his father was Alpha.

As she reached the diner, which had the forest practically in its backyard she saw that she was early. With a sigh she moved towards the woods. Her wolf longer to be let out, she wanted to run, and Hailey was tempted to let her. Except then she would actually be late for sure if she did that. Instead she moved further into the woods, letting the calm and quiet wash over her. She had a few minutes to just enjoy it all, and then maybe tonight after work she could let her wolf run.

Mike stopped looking around, he caught a scent. It wasn't like most of the pack wolves around this town. He stopped, crouching to the ground, he sniffed the air, as his eyes closed. It smelled so sweet, so appetizingly sweet. Opening his eyes, his gold brown glow in his eyes helped him focus through the woods. He stayed still, waiting to see what was out there. It didn't feel like a threat, it wasn't pray, it was something so much sweeter.

It took in moments, before he started to run again, focusing on the trail of the scent. It was not a hunt like he had ever been through before, but he could scent the path clearly, like it was instinct. He felt like it was instinct. The scent excited him, interest him, he could't help following it through the woods. Finding it became his focus, he hands no longer in his pocket as he followed it.

Hailey froze, she smelled someone else, they didn't match anyone from her pack an she immediately tensed up. Rogues had been a problem recently but so had other packs and so her automatic thought was that it was a threat. But then she realized something else. Whoever it was did not smell like a threat. Their smell was alluring and she couldn't help but be drawn towards it. Without thinking further she started to move towards the scent, picking up her pace as it got closer.

Mike paused for a moment, the scent was coming in closer then he had intended, it was coming to him. he grinned, thinking of what it could be. He smiled to himself, whatever it was the closer he got to it, the more he wanted to be near it. It was an instinct that he couldn't help. He ran again, speeding up to meet up quickly, he didn't have anything but a hunger in his mind for this scent.

Hailey was running by now, she knew the scent was close, and then she smacked right into it. For a werewolf that was a rather embarassing moment. She knew he was close but she didn't realize how close. She was blushing as she took a moment to gather herself. She had landed on her butt on the ground and when she looked up she saw a young man who looked about her age. The pull towards him was incredible and all she wanted to do was be near him, or touch him. Her wolf was elated.

Mate

That was all her wolf had to say for Hailey to understand.

Rogue... Hailey says back, recognizing another scent. That made it difficult. If he was truly her mate then of course she wanted to be with him, but the rogues had been causing her pack trouble and she didn't think him being her mate would be accepted. She waited instead, when he looked at her she would know for sure if he was her mate.

Mike froze, looking down at the girl that bumped into him. His balanced caught him as his eye shot to her. At first, he wanted to snap at her, for the fact that she was now on the ground. The moment his eye matched hers, he knew. She was part of a pack. She was a pack, but she was his mate. He stepped back, he didn't want to move any further away, even if his mind raced with his approval, he couldn't help who his mate was. He ran his fingers through his hair, before letting out a sigh and stretching his hand out to her, "Here." he said, offering to help her to her feel.

Hailey hesitated a moment and then grabbed his hand, letting him help her to her feet. It was a mistake. A pleasant shock ran up her arm and she quickly pulled her hand away. "T-thank you." she says quietly, unable to tear her eyes from him. Her wolf was practically leaping with joy, but her human side was a little more hesitant. "I'm sorry about that, I was following a scent...yours I guess. Though I don't know how I managed to be blind enough to run into you like that..." she says, then she quickly clamped her mouth shut. She was nervous and excited and the two mixed caused her to just blabber on, she needed to just stop talking. "I'm Hailey." she says out of the blue. Her human mind was groaning at her to just keep her mouth shut, but her wolf so badly want to get to know him.

Mike listened her, watching he closely for a moment, silent moments after her name was spoken. "Hailey!." he stated, before grinning, "I was following your scent too." His eyes searched her, from top to bottom, he looked through in her eyes, "Do you feel that? That sense? That pull?"He didn't like the pack wolf, he hated pack wolves, but he loved her. No, he didn't love her, he was pulled to her. Her eyes, her hair, her lips, everything was perfect to him.

She blushed ever so slightly, but then smiled a little, nodding her head. "Yeah, I feel it too." she says quietly. She remembered her mother telling her that the mate bond was simply a bond. That your mate was your perfect other half. The bond created the attraction but the love formed on its own. In this moment though she was curious if that was true, or if love was part of it. She had never felt that kind of love though and this didn't seem like it was quite it. She remained silent a moment longer, it wasn't an awkward silence, actually it was quite comfortable. His had gorgeous eyes, and he was so handsome, and his lips...She quickly tore her gaze from his lips and looked at his eyes again. They were absolutley alluring. "I wonder if it was coincidence that we happened to be in or near the same part of the woods at the same time, or if there was something that drew us towards them." she muses.

Mike grinned, "Just like a pack wolf to question nature." He chuckled, walking to a tree, he leaned against it, crossing his arms, watching her closely. "Nature doesn't allow chance in anything. I doubt you would understand that, but our wolf would. The freedom nature grants us is to follow nature and only nature. That is the point of a wolf." Mike bent his knee, as his foot leaned against the tree, "If you feel what I do, then you know what that means. But I'm sure a pack wolf will understand."

She crossed her arms, and cocked her hip a little, looking at him with amusement and slight disbelief. "Just because I am a pack wolf doesn't mean I'm stupid." she smiled a little. "I do understand though, I'm not completely oblivious to my wolf." she adds with a small smile. Yes she knew some who were out of touch with their wolf, but her pack wasn't like that. "You know being a pack wolf isn't as bad as you think." she says. She had a few things to say about rogues but chose against it, at least for the time being. She continued to watch him, curious about his reactions, a little more aware of them than she may have been with other wolves.

Mike grinned, "Then you know what being a mate is, then." He was sure their meanings would be different, but at least the concept should be that same. He smirked, before turning away, "So, what do you want to do about it? We are at war and all." then He looked at her, "Do you want to challenge it?Act like it doesn't matter? Or do you want to except it? I can tell you right now, I'm not becoming a pack wolf." He sternly stated, pushing himself off the tree, and placing his hands in his pockets. He was not going to allow himself to become a human wolf. To rely on the human half of himself while his wolf laid dormant inside him; unable to be free in the wild.

She frowned a little. And now here were the complications. "Well I'm not becoming some rogue." She says simply, matching his tone. She didn't want to be forgotten and alone, though she would never say that. "It seems as though we're at a stalemate then." She adds. She didn't know how this would work. The pull between them would only get stronger and the bond would build. The further away thy were from eachother for extended periods of time would weaken them. Or so she had been told. But the alternative scared her more and that was the rejection. She had heard that the rejection could be an excruciating process. She looked to him, wondering what his thoughts were. "I don't think we should give up on this...I mean, we shouldn't question nature." She says with a hint of annoyance and amusement, a ghost of a smirk on her lips.

Mike smiled, leaning towards her, "Good answer." he stated. Before he sighed, "Meet me here tonight. Probably best that no one knows we found each other or that we aren't exactly the common choice for our respective families." He sighed, before he started to leave before thinking of something, "And by the way, " he started, turning back to her. "you would make a terrible rogue wolf." He chuckled with a grin, "I'd have to teach you to keep your balance."

There was an odd giddy feeling that came with the thought of meeting him later. At his last comment though she did the most childish thing possible and stuck her tongue out at him. "I'll see you tonight then." She says with a smile. She tuned to go, looking back at him once before smiling again and leaving. She was so dead for being late when she got to work, but it was worth it. She had found her mate.

Mike spent the day with his family, his thoughts turning to Hailey every chance it got. He was stumbling through his chores and working with the family that she mother was quick to notice. Had it not been so close to the time, he might have stayed to hear her question him, but Hailey would be waiting if he did.

Slipping from the family was easy, as the tried to decided what to do next. The other families wanted to work out a plan, but Mike was not really needed for this. Mike slipped through the woods, to meet up with Hailey making it there before her. He waited impatiently, with her he was calm and relaxed, but without her he is someone he has never been. Mate or not, he didn't like it.

When Hailey had gotten to work her boss lectured her for a good ten minutes about being late. She didn't care, he had always been kind to her and she was never late. He was just worried and putting up a front for the others. WHen she got done she had gone straight to the Alpha's home where her best friend and future alpha - Jason - lived before going to her own home. No matter what she did though she couldn't get Michael out of her head and it was driving her crazy. She was not used to this feeling and she didn't particularly like it. She had always been independent and now she felt like she needed him.

Soon enough it was time for her to leave, she was half way out the door when her father stopped her, reminding her that she still had work to get done, her wolf whined and she let out a small whimper. By the time she convinced him she would do it later she was 15 minutes late. She would have been in a bad mood but she was excited to see him again. When she saw him waiting she tried not to smile. He couldn't have been happy with her right now. "I'm sorry I'm so late." She says, stopping a few feet in front of him even if her wolf wanted to be closer. This feeling was so strange.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike sighed, turning to her, "Late? You are passed late. Do you have a watch? I should find out for you." He stated, but he wanted to just smile. He stood up, looking at her closely, up and down. "Did you run here?"

She was going to make a smart ass remark but then stopped as he looked her over, self consciously hugging herself as she looked at him. "Well, yeah kind of, I mean, I knew I was late already." she says in response to his question. She couldn't stop herself from smiling this time though. "But does it really matter if I am here now?" she asks in return.

Mike sighed, "I guess you're right. So, why were you late?" He asked passively. He was sure the pack wolf had things to do that meant even less to him then pack wolves. But as his mate, he did find some curiosity in what had made her late. "We could meet another time, if night is going to be a problem." He suggested.

She smiled a little. "I don't know if that would work, I think meeting inthe evening is fine." She says. "As for why I'm late, I got off work late and then my dad is the beta, which means I'll be taking his place, which means I have a lot of extra work I have to do. I had to talk myself out of that work so I could come." She says. She realized how boring that sounded and frowned a little. "Anyway, that probably isn't something you wantto hear anything about" she adds. She realized she didn't really know what to talk about, it wasn't like there was anything They had in common.

Mike sighed, sniffing the air. He knew that scent and if they tracked him here, then they would know she was a pack wolf. "Come on. We need to take a walk." he said. He grabbed her wrist and started running, dragging her along with him.There was a lake not too far away. If they passed through there, then they would be able to cover up there scent and lose the pest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back