• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Niklaus sighed. "What have I done Alpha? I haven't hurt her, I would give my life for her or any of my family. If that isn't enough for you then I am sorry." He says.

Wade looked at him, "I had to chose between my mate and my pup. I know what the choice is like. So, can you honestly say you would protect her from any wolf, including your Faith, the mate you lost. Would you kill her to protect my daughter? I regret not being able to keep hold of my pup, but I know for the only wolf I will trust with her again, is someone that can't let her go."

"If Faith were here everything would be different. But she is dead." Niklaus snapped. "I would protect Kenzi with my life because that is what I do and because it is what I want to be able to do for her. She deserves a family of her own, she deserves to have the same thing you and your mate have don't you think?"

Wade looked at him, "Exactly. She deserves a mate that will protect her from anything, but you wouldn't be able to do that. So no, I will never be able to trust you with my daughter."

Wade looked at her with a sigh, "Try your best, but you won't even know who she is when I am ready to take her."

Niklaus shook his head. "It is a shame you'd have to use magic and power to assure not breaking your daughter when you plan to take her away. But I won't forget. Not even magic will be strong enough for that."

Wade looked at him and smirked, "You know, your mother challenged me like that once. I took her mate from her, she saw him everyday and it killed him that she didn't remember ever being his mate. When I gave her back that memory she was broken. So I think I can, and just to make sure my daughter doesn't turn into your mother, I will never give it back to her, but to you. It'll make your little shattered moment after your mate was killed look like a picnic." He sighed, "Do you know why we are called Alpha, Because we are the first, the blood of the pack is us and can control it all. But I will explain what my father did. Having the power doesn't mean you should use it, but how you use it is what matters. Always use it to protect, no matter how big and powerful your pack is, your power should always be used to protect. Which is what I will do, tell I stop breathing, only I will protect my family."

"Then you are no better than Johnathan. You do things differently, but in the end it is still for you. Because while you may break me, you are also changing the lives of many others." Niklaus felt a fear run through him at the thought, but he wouldn't show that fear. "Now then, I am going to spend time with my mate while I still have time to do so." He snarled, turning to go find Kenzi.

Wade growled at him, but let him go before linking with Johnathan, BETA'S HOUSE, NOW. He ordered in his Alpha tone.

Niklaus kept his composure until he was outside and he saw Kenzi. He moved to her right away and pulled her into a hug, burying his face against her neck. He couldn't lose her. Wade wouldn't have to do anything to him, losing her would break him.

Johnathan frowned but he could not disobey his brother. He growled in annoyance and went to the Beta's house. It didn't take long and soon he was walking through the front door. "You called?" He asked in annoyance.

Kenzi felt surprised for a moment before she smiled and hugged him back, "You two are still fighting, huh?"

Evanora sighed, crossing her arms, "Don't worry about that over sized wolf, I'll deal with that stick in the mud." she assured Niklaus.

wade looked at him, "Father had you trained to track, have you forgotten how or have you let that escape you?"

Niklaus glanced to Evanora and gave her a small smile, but he wasn't so sure that even she could stop Wade from what he planned. He did appreciate having her on his side though.

Johnathan growled. "I know how. What the hell do you want?" He asks coldly. Then he smirked some. "You letting that runt get under your skin?" he asks in amusement.

Kenzi smirked, "Feels strange to have my own overprotective father." she teased.

Wade looked at him and leaned towards his father, "Don't be amused, brother. I may just have to amuse myself in a matter you might not like. Or have you finally gotten over that whole insect thing. I remember survival training wasn't you rbest subject when father was teaching us to be what we were. You were always best as second."

Niklaus smirked a little. "Don't sound so amused." He teased her. He kissed her lips lightly. "You know I love you right?" He asks her. "You know we still need to complete our ritual." He adds quietly.

Johnathan growled a little in annoyance. "Don't test me Wade. You may be the more powerful between the two of us, but you're the one who abandoned this pack." He growled.

Kenzi smirked, nodding, whispering, "I know, tonight we will have a chance, when this is over it will be just fine."

Wade smirked, "Now who is getting under who's skin. Don't forget I still have my mate. And now, with the many pack wolves I have under my belt I am stronger then any pack Alpha. So go head and try me, little brother, you are still under my blood and I can still control your every move and every thought. Remind me again how painful losing your mate was. Or should I remind you." He sighed, "It doesn't matter, what I want is for you to track down what I need."

Niklaus gave her a small, weak smile. "Tonight couldn't come soon enough." He whispered. He just hoped it wasn't too late by then.

"I never wanted this!" Johnathan snapped. "You were supposed to be Alpha, not me and you abandoned me and the rest of the pack. You want to remind me of the pain of losing my mate, then fine you sadistic sonofabitch." Johnathan growled. "What do you need me to find? Tell me quick so I can get out of your sight."

Kenzi smirked, kissing him, "If I don't fall out of a tree again." she teased.

Wade sighed, "I think you forget who ran me out of the pack. But find me father's ring, you remember it, he got upset when he found us playing with it when we were pups. I took it when you brainwashed the Elite. I dropped it trying to catch my daughter but lost them both. It still has father's scent. Bring it to me."

Niklaus chuckled a little and held her closely to himself. "Let's try to avoid that for now. We have a lot going on." He says with a grin.

"You didn't fight hard enough for what was yours." Johnathan snapped as he turned and left to find that ring. He knew exactly where it was. He'd found it rather recently.

Wade sighed, then smirked, "I fought for what was mine, the only thing I cared to." he said as Johnathan left and then he turned to where Niklaus went to Evanora. He was unhappy about it but he stopped himself from going to his family. He moved instead to the door, linking to Evanora, to let her know, he was going to see the current Alpha.

Niklaus could feel Wade nearby and he resisted the urge to turn and look and see if this was it. Especially as he seemed to leave. There was a little bit of time then. He looked up and looked to Evanora. "You know Wade's thought on me and Kenzie...but what do you think?" He asks her gently.

Evanora looked at him and smirked, "I think you both remind me of Wade and I. With one big difference, Wade gave up everything for me and not even his father would have been able to touch us. It's not your fault that you can't say the same. That no soul alive or dead would be able to touch either of you. You had a mate before and I know the pain of losing the love of your life. So, I don't know how to distrust you. You make her happy and that's all I care about. But Wade has old traditions, his father taught him to be an Alpha at a young age in a way that is very different then how Johnathan has this pack and that is how he runs this family."

Niklaus nodded. He was glad at least that she could see both sides of it. "Thank you." He says, bowing his head deeply in respect. He didn't know what to do to earn Wade's trust. He was sure the only thing that would make the Alpha happy would be if he got killed trying to protect them."

Evanora smirked, "You should go. Wade went to your Alpha's, you should see him as Alpha, instead of the stubborn wolf he is with you." she smiled, "You might just get what you want." she suggested.

Niklaus looked to her curiously, not sure he fully understood what she was saying. "I...I am not sure I understand. He does not wish to act as my Alpha, but rather an...over protective father." He says, choosing his words carefully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back