• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Jason smiled and lightly kissed her cheek, holding her even closer. I need you and Lee to promise me that if you aren't with me, you're with someone who can help protect both of you. He says.

I know, she looked at him with a smile, we will. Tomorrow we will find somewhere safe and let you deal with the witches like an Alpha should.

Jason smiled a little. Thank you Zy. I can't imagine ever losing you and I want to prevent that at any cost. He says.

Zyana smiled, closing her eyes, Good, you have enough trouble with Lee. I wouldn't think you would want any more trouble if you got hurt.

Jason chuckled, running his finger through her hair as gently as he could. Sleep. Tomorrow will be a new day and the start to everything being fixed." He promises her.

It was morning when Kenzi was coming with Evanora on her tail and Wade just behind them, Faith came in with Kenzi through the back and started upstairs to find her little brother. Kenzi looked around for Niklaus and smirked when she saw him.

Niklaus was finishing some things around the house while Wade was with his mother. He looked up when he saw Kenzi and smiled broadly. "You're back." He said, pulling her into a hug before he could stop himself.

Kenzi giggled, hugging him back, "We still have work to do and to mate, remember, of course I am back."s he said resting her head on his chest.

Evanora smiled as she stopped to watch them, then turned to Wade, "Just like you." she giggled teasing him.

Wade sighed, but said nothing before his eyes glowed, Niklaus let Kenzi go as if it was natural, but Wade was controlling his body, "I think that is enough of that." he stated, "My grandchildren already stated the danger at the door."

Niklaus grinned at Kenzi but at Wade's intervention he frowned. He turned his gaze the Alpha. "Yes, danger. And your charming grandchildren won't exist if Kenzi and I can't keep at what we need to do." He says.

Wade glared at him, "They might not exist at all in the first place. I think you forget, I am much, much older then you pup."

Evanora sighed, "Males." she said shaking her head, "How about your two stop acting like you are trying to protect something and worry about what actually needs to be protected." she said, ignoring the two, before she smiled at Kenzi, "Come, I have to show you some spells before my family come." she said taking Kenzi's hand and pulling her along to the garden they passed, "You two play nice." she called back to them.

Niklaus snarled a little, watching as Kenzi was pulled away until she was out of sight. He sighed and looked back to Wade. "I love her Wade." He says and then sighed a little.

Wade looked at him in silence for a moment, "You love the idea that comes with her. The idea of a second chance, or do you really thing that I wouldn't find out about your mate, Faith? I am still an Alpha of this pack, unlike my brother, I was trained to be Alpha with all the powers that it comes with and this pack has no idea how powerful an Alpha really is."

Niklaus raised an eyebrow. "I love her. The chance was granted to be by Nature, if Kenzi and I weren't meant to be together, we wouldn't be." He says. "Now tell me, what is it about me you distrust so much?"

Wade looked at Niklaus straight in the eye, "You are part of this pack. You fall under my brother. The same wolf that turned on me, as Alpha. The same pack that tried to kill my mate. What more would I need against you? My family is mine, now that I have my daughter back, they are all I have and I will always protect them with all the knowledge I have and that which was passed down to me by my father."

"And if you had stuck around and fought for what was yours then things could have been different. Johnathan wouldn't have poisoned so many minds." He says coldly. "We are not all like him believe it or not. Or should I assume you hate your nephew too simply because he comes from Johnathan's blood-line and not yours?"

Wade glared at Niklaus, "I fought for what mattered to me most. I don't regret leaving this pack and you don't have to be like him to be untrustworthy, you just have to follow him."

"And who said I followed him?" Niklaus snapped. "I follow Jason, I came back for my sister, not Johnathan or his pack." He narrowed his eyes. "You think you're so powerful and I don't doubt you are, but you are also blind." He adds.

Wade stepped towards Niklaus, "You came back because a rogue made you see your won't just scrapes. You stayed because she helped them see it, so who is the blind one. I might be blind to many things, but when it comes to protecting my family, nothing will stand in my way."

"I would expect nothing less. But I love her Wade and she loves me. Doesn't that at least mean anything to you?" He asks

Wade looked at him seriously, "Not if I can't trust you, and you have given me no reason to."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back