• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Jason nodded and kissed Lee's cheek and then Zy's. I think that will work. Ask Zeke first, I hate to keep taking Eli from Brianna. He says with a smile. "Come on kiddo, we've got stuff to do." He says with a smile, getting to his feet.

Zy nodded, as Lee grinned happily as she moved to take his hand, then Zy 's "When will you be home, dad?" She asked him happy to be going home

Jason smiled a little. "I'm not sure yet, but I'll try to be as quick as I can alright? I've missed my two girls and I want to spend time with you two." He says.

Lee smiled but Zy looked at Lee, "But tonight we are going to talk about what you have done. No matter what happens, running away is never a good idea." Lee frowned, but Zy smiled, "But that can wait for later. We can just enjoy being together like we should be."

Jason smiled at Zy. He was just so happy that Lee was staying with them that he hadn't thought about that. He was glad she did. "That's right. We'll have a lot to talk about though." He says. He gently brushed her hair back a little and smiled as they walked. "We love you Lee." He adds.

Lee looked sad for a moment but smiled, "I love you too, dad and mom."

Zy smiled, too happy to really put into words as she hugged her and they walked. She wasn't sure how she should feel about everything elae, but she knew she was more then happy about Lee. "In the mean time, are you ready to see Eli and Brianna? "

Lee grinned, nodding, "I can't wait." She jumped excited.

Jason chuckled a little and kept her hand in his as he walked with them to see Brianna and Eli.
When they arrived Jason led them around to where Eli and Brianna were in the back. Brianna was kneeling in the dirt, trying to plant some roses and Eli was kneeling beside her, fussing over her and trying to keep her from getting pricked by any thorns by getting rid as many as he could. He was cursing quietly every time he got pricked and Brianna couldn't stop laughing at him because she had told him a dozen times to either wear gloves or not worry about it. She looked up as Jason, Zy, and Lee arrived, still smiling happily, her smile only seeming to grow more when she saw them.

Lee smirked as she listened to Eli and Brianna until they noticed her. She jumped out of Jason and Zy grip and ran to Eli, "Dad." She grinned and then hugged Brianna, "Mom." She grinned at them both, "I'm home now." She told them and then turned to Brianna belly, "I am never leaving you again, pup."

Brianna smiled and wrapped her arms loosely around Lee. Eli sighed a little and smiled, he was glad they were able to work out whatever had been going on so Lee could stay. He had grown rather attached to her. He got to his feet. "I'll go get you ladies some water." He says. He needed to wash his hands anyway. Brianna nodded and smirked, and then looked over to Zy and Jason.

"Are two busy? We were goi g to go have lunch if you would like to join us." She says.

Zy smiled, "I think it would be good to have lunch as a family. But I was only able to do so much as acting Alpha, I don't know if we should keep Jason from cleaning up after me." She half teased

Brianna grinned. "I'm sure you were wonderful." She says. "But I'll give you something to go." She adds, looking to Jason. Jason nodded with a faint smirk.

"Thanks Bri." He says.

Lee grinned, "I wanna help." She said jumping excited.

Zy giggled, "Thank you, but I only got to walk around, since I got so distracted with helping." She smiled, then sighed, "I think that is probably what I should do in the pack, help. I liked it a lot, working on the houses too. I started helping with the new gardens too, just to help bring hope to those that will live there."

Brianna motioned Lee over but kep ther attention on Zy, smiling some. "They would love that I'm sure. Every little thing counts and the gardens just add a brightness to the dark they just faced." She says.

Zy smiled, "I hope so." She said and followed after Brianna and Lee, who was too excited to wait. "Maybe I can help you here?" She suggested

Zy smiled as she followed the two, "I would be really glad if you could. I wanna help but there is still some stuff Jason doesn't know and I have never done."

Brianna smiled. "Careful not to touch the thorns sweetheart." She says to Lee and then looked to Zy. "You're both getting the hang of things. Before you know it you'll both be able to run the pack with no issue." She says

Lee did as she was told and Zy smiled, nodding as she brushed her hand over Lee 's head. "I hope so. I would hate to disappoint everyone."

"You never could Zy. You're trying your hardest to be helpful. That's all any of us could ask for. You show that you care for us and that's what we really need." She says.

Zy smiled as Lee grinned, "And I am going to be a good Beta too." She said with a happy.

Zy giggled, "That is still up to Niklaus. " she reminded Lee

Lee grinned as she nodded, "Yes. He is going to teach me how to be a Beta and I'm going to protect my pack, like mom and dad." Then she frowned, "But I have to wait until I'm bigger."

Brianna couldn't help smiling some. She glanced to Zy and then back to Lee. "What if Nik has a pup of his own?" She asks, more just curious about how Lee saw everything.

Lee tilted her head, "But I thought wolves needed mates to have pups?" She asked curiously and lost.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back