• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Wade shook his head. "I don't want you to go. I like spending time with you too much." He sat up a little and looked to her. "Please, unless you want to go...don't." He says

Kenzi smirked, "I don't want to go, but it would be easier. We both know how your father feels about your time in the woods and she needs you, as your Luna." She kissed his cheek, "Let's just be together today, forget you are pack and I am rogue, like we always do. Then when the time comes, we don't even have to say goodbye." She gave him a sweet smile, placing her hand on his cheek, "I love you, Wade. You give me a home when I never thought I could have one. You are my home, but we have to do what is best for your pack and that is all the matters. You are what is best for them, you have to become Alpha. This is the first step to your destiny, I can't stand in your way." She pulled away, "Come on, let's swim and dance and run, just the two of us."

Wade smiled and gently brushed her hair back, kissing her temple. "Yeah, let's do that." He says. He knew what he was going to do though. He was going to call off the wedding. He was in live with Kenzi and they were good together and he was happy with her. He wanted to be with her.

Kenzi grinned as she pulled away, she jumped up to kiss his cheek before she jumped back into the water, giggling. She was only too happy to spend the day, acting like they were the only two wolves in the world.

Wade chuckled and followed her in. He moved to her and playfully dunked her under the water with him and when they can back up he lightly kissed her. He had lived being with her. It felt right from the start.

Kenzi pulled away taking a breath as she splashed him, giggling as she did. She loved being with him and she wish it would never end.

Wade laughed and splashed her back. Then he looked to her lovingly. "Be my Luna." He says suddenly, wrapping g his arms around her her waist.

Kenzi wrapped her arms behind his neck when he held her and looked at him with a smile. She figured he was asking in their own world, "I thought I already was." She giggled, smiling lovely at him, "Which is why you love me."

Wade smirked and gently kissed her, then buried his face against her neck. "No I mean is Kenzi," he whispers to her. He pulled back a little and looked at her. "I want you to be my Luna. I want to call off the wedding to her and be with you. Everything feels right with you, and I think it's you I am meant to be with. Not her." He says gently, tracing lazy circles on her back where he had his hands clasped behind her.

Kenzi looked amazed at him and smiled, she wanted to say yes. But then she frowned, shaking her head, "Your father would never allow it. He would stop us.i can't do that to you."

"He's going to allow it. I will show to him that we're a better match." He says. "If you say yes, I will do everything in my power to make it happen. I want you Kenzi and no one else." He adds

Kenzi bite her lip and smirked, "Okay, it he will allow it and keep you as the Alpha, I will be your Luna." She smiled at him, "I would love to be with you."

Wade smiled brightly and hugged her close, kissing her with all the happiness he felt. It may have only been three weeks. Maybe even almost four but he knew she was meant to be his

Kenzi giggled, smiling happily, kissing him in return. She pulled away from him, "But I expect you to dance with me every night, no matter when you come back to me."

Wade laughed and nodded. "Anything for my beautiful Luna." He says, kissing her playfully. "Anything else you'd like?" He asks.

Kenzi smirked as she thought, "I think that is all. As long as I get to be with you." She smiled, "And you want to always be with me."

Wade smiled and kissed her again, deeper this time. "Always." He promised. He laughed and hugged her close. He was just so happy.

Nature smirked, "There is one last think, that I think you should see if the original plan." She told Jason. "Just so you don't think that you were ever forgotten. Wade was very happy with Kenzi, it was a fight but in the end your father let him have his way and his original bride was happy when she found her mate shortly after. But you were never forgotten, like he is, you were always in his heart. Are you ready?"

Jason hesitated but then nodded. "Yes." He says. It was hard. He was so happy to see his brother and to see him happy as well. That meant a lot to him, even if this wasn't really real anymore.

Nature smirked as she waved it away, Kenzi was older as she walked through the pack, being greeted by every wolf until she got to the school. She smiled and waved before she was stopped by a pretty teenage wolf, "Kenzi, hey." She sighed.

Kenzi smiled at her, "Lee. I thought you left for home. Grayson will be expecting you, won't he?"

Lee smirked, shrugging, "He won't mind, he has been pretty relaxed since Flora and Dustin started school. What about you?"

"Wade is working late so I am alone for a while. I came for our little troublemaker." She giggled before walking in. She looked around at the elementary children as Hailey was there to pick up her pup, "Hailey, you wouldn't happen to see Jason, did You? The teacher called earlier about him jumping off walls, please tell me he was seating and waiting like a good pup?" She knew better then that though, Wade always said that Jason had his uncle's spirit and was just as behaved as him.

Jason watched in confusion as the scene unfolded. This had not been what he expected, but he was curious.

Hailey looked up to Kenzi, smiling as she held her pup's hand so they wouldn't run off. "What do you think?" She asks with a giggle. "I think they're trying to keep him contained at the office until you could get here." She says with a smile.

Kenzi giggled, "I am sure he will be thrilled to finally go home then. Thanks." She smiled at Hailey and then her pups, "I'll see you are the memorial. " she said before she moved passed them with Lee beside her going to a pup covered in dirt and paint. She and Lee laughed as she went to him, "Look at you. You know, your father will toss you in the water if he sees you.like that." She giggled and he laughed, giving a mischievous sweet smile. She sighed, "Come on, so we can get you all cleaned up. What do you say we go see your uncle before the memorial to him and the others?" She suggested

Jason jumped up, "Yes, mother." He grinned, "I wanna go."

Kenzi giggled standing up and reaching her hand to him and he took it happily. She looked at Lee, "Please let Wade know we were going to be at the cemetery visiting with uncle Jason. "

Lee smiled as Jason jumped excited, she giggled and nodded, "ai will make sure he knows where to find you."

"Thank you." She smiled before leading her mischievous pup out and through the pack, where everyone chuckled and smiled at the mess of a pup beside her jumping up.

"Mother, will you tell me another story?" Jason asked.

Kenzi laughed, "Your father is much better at this then I am." She sighed, "But I will try. Of I could just tell you about how sweet he was?"

"Okay." Her pup flower with excitement.

"He was kind to everyone, he made your father happy in a very dark time. But nothing proved how much he loves us all then when he decided to take only wolves that didn't have mates or pups to try and make peace with a rogue." She frowned, after a while they got the Jason's stone and she keeled placing her hand on it, Jason sat beside it, "He saved a lot of wolves that way. When he was found it was because he tried so hard to protect everyone and there were so few one wolf actually made it back." She smiled with a year and Jason was smiling, "Your father was so proud of him and so sad he never got to tell him how much." She brushed her fingers through his hair, "We can only hope that we make him proud, so your father does all the work he can to keep us all safe."

Jason smiled at his mother wipping her tears, "I wanna be like my uncle and father and protect everyone. I'm going to be a good Alpha, like them."

Kenzi grinned nodding, "I know you will. You have his spirit. You will be a great Alpha, just as he would if he was still here. And born first, obviously. " she kissed his forehead and smiled at the stone. "We will always miss him."

Jason listened curiusly and then looked to Nature. He understood that he was dead...or that was his understanding. But he was confused. "I'm glad they have fond memories at least." He says.

Nature smiled at him, "He was named after you, for more then just that. You are loved, no matter when you exist." She sighed, "the memorial is more then just to remember you." She stood proud, "Wade and Kenzi have worked a lot with Grayson and Zy to build the first true bond between the packs. They all are now united, but rogues are still not a part of their world." She moved towards the grave of Jason and looked at Kenzi and Jason talking about him, "Your nephew loves you deeply, even if he never met you. Just like you love your mother when you never met her." She looked at Jason, "I liked this path it made love nice, but when Jason becomes Alpha, he will have a daughter that has a mate that will hunt down rogues. In two generations, everything will be undone by a pack wolf from another pack that wants their only to be his kind. You will face a lot of challenges, I have given Kenzi to someone that needs her as much as you need Zy. Trust them together, there is still a chance that they can help being bring the packs together, but I believe you will be able to bring rogues together too." She smiled, "Ban still doesn't like Greyson, but I think you will make him your greatest ally. I believe he loves you more then just his daughter's mate. You need to see it. Because I can't get back to this future, all I can do is hope for the future you create for me. A war is coming and Lee is my best hope for winning against my sister and replacing me."

Jason watched the two in front of him as he listened to her and then finally he looked over. "Lee....you mean she will become like you?" He asks. A war. He hated that idea of that and yet there would be good progress without it would there? He just knew of all of it he had to keep his family safe. But no matter what he would do what he could to make sure as many came out of it alive and safe as posisble. Rogue and pack alike.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back