• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Wade smirked. "Not even for his mate I wonder?" He mused, looking to her. "Ms. Mackenzi, the pack you're looking for is that way." He pointed and looked to her again. "I suppose you'll have to see for yourself if Mike is Beta there." He would save the reveal of who he was when she was there with her friend.

Kenzi looked at him curiously, knowing Mike would do anything for his mate. She nodded, "Maybe I will take you up on that, later. I know Mike would do anything for his mate, but I would like to see."

Wade nodded and gave her a faint smirk. "Would you like to see any other caves or is this one satisfactory for you?" He asks her.

Kenzi looked at him and smirked, nodding, "This is fine, I just have to find a way not to lose it." she giggled, "It's still early, I will have to hunt soon."

Wade nodded and smiled. "Of course, well as I said the pack is that way, so you may want to hunt in the other direction if you don't want to risk running into someone." He says. He thought a moment and then tore off a corner of his shirt and placed it on a branch by the cave. "And now you can find it again if you follow that scent." He says with a smirk.

Kenzi watched him and smirked, nodding, "Thank you." she said, knowing that he was kind was actually a good thing to her and she wanted to ask him why he was out there.

Wade smirked and then sighed. Most the time he'd been with her he'd been keeping up conversations with his pack...or rather listening in as some of his scouts were talking to one another. He looked to Kenzi. "I suppose you prefer inleave so you can hunt?" He asks with a smile.

Kenzi looked at him, wanting to say no as she opened her mouth, but stopped as she sighed, "If you need to. I don't really know what you do." she shrugged, "If you have to go, I think I am all set."

"I'm actually relatively free at the time being. I was just kind of scouting along and enjoying myself until I needed to save a falling girl. I think that was the highlight." He teases, smiling at her.

Kenzi blushed, giggled, as she nodded, "Okay. I'm sure that falling girl is very grateful for your rescue, by the way. But if you would like, you can rest with me?" she suggested.

Kenzi smirked as she walked into the cave and sat down, waiting for him to come in and trying to think of what to talk about.

Wade followed her in and took a seat beside her. "So you're friends with the Silver Pack's Luna huh? I've heard she helped to change that pack for the better." He says. He knew a fair amount but he was curious to hear it from her.

Kenzi glanced at him and smirked, "Yeah. The new Alpha and she have an agreement, she doesn't help and he becomes the best wolf he can for their pack. So she stays in the pack and cares for everyone, while he is nicer and doesn't hunt Mike." she giggled, "I heard she came here for a while, when Mike found his mate and the Silver Pack pulled back when she meet her mate. She left with him and the rest of her family stayed here for a while. But I guess they left a while ago. I think it's sad she had to stop being herself but she is happy with her choice so I am too."

Wade nodded, he remembered that. "Well as long as she is happy and she has done something really good too. She changed a murderous pack into a good one." He says.

Kenzi smiled, "That's Zyana for you." she frowned as she thought of how much her best friend was capable of, including her new pregnancy, while Kenzi was now sure she would never had a mate. She sighed, smiling again, "It is better, but her father still has a better relationship with the Alpha Born here then the Alpha."

Wade nodded some, that sounded about right from what he'd heard. "Well that's a start isn't it?" He says. "I'm sure everything will be okay."

Kenzi nodded, smirking at him, "Yeah. But tell me about your Alpha born, I hear he is going to be married soon. Zyana said he was really kind and sweet."

Wade smirked. "He is. He is. Ice I think, but he has his...moments that probably aren't as good like everyone does." He says.

Kenzi giggled, "Really? Well, I think if he is that nice that he should be really easy to get along with, like Zy." she sighed, "I hope so. I worry about my friend in a pack. It would be nice to know she is safe in a pack even when it' s not hers

"Oh she will be. The Alpha born takes that kind of thing very seriously." He assures her. He felt like he should tell her. But at this point he wanted to learn what he could before she knew.

Kenzi nodded, "Good." she said and then sighed, "What about you? What do you think about the Silver pack. I know they hurt a few wolves here, including the beta when they were hear last. Do you really trust that everything will be okay?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back