• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Jason chuckled. "I don't know, I'd say you can be pretty stubborn sometimes." He teases wrapping his arm around her waist and holding her close.

"Hey now." Niklaus says from where he stood, but there was a faint smile playing on his lips.

Zy pouted, "I am not stubborn, I'm pretty helpful though." She teased leaning against him.

Kenzi smirked at him, "Well, you do." She giggled as she smiled.

Jason smiled. "You are helpful." he says. "And I love you all the more for it.

Niklaus smirked and shrugged. "Maybe." He says.

Zy grinned, "As long as you love me." She teased.

Kenzi smirked, "There is no maybe about it." She stuck her tongue at him.

Jason chuckled. "I could never, ever, stop loving you." He promises, kissing her lips gently.

Niklaus let out a quiet chuckle and looked towards the yard again. Abigail smiled a little. "You must be good for him. He is already looser around you." She says.

Zy smiled, nodding, "I know, I would just have to make you fall in love with me again." She giggled as she teased.

Kenzi blushed as she looked at Abigail, "Maybe." She smiled, "But maybe he'll be loose even when I am gone."

Jason smiled. "You wouldn't have a hard time if it. It would be too easy to fall for you." He says.

Abigail grinned and nodded. "Yes, perhaps." She says with a smile.

Zy giggled, "I'm sure you'll have something else to say if you ever fall out of love with me." She teased

Kenzi smiled at her, "Either way, i am sure it is only a matter of time before you get the mischievous playful son out of him." She chuckled, "I imagine he can be a troublemaker even now."

Jason smirked. "Perhaps. But good thing for us that's never gonna happen." He assures her.

Abigail smiled. "He was once quite the troublemaker. I haven't seen him like that in a long time though. But I am sure you're right."

Zy giggled, "No I guess it can never happen, but it is still fun to tease. Besides, we both know we were always going to be together, even though I technically had two mates." She smiled, "I would always pick you over Greyson even if I met him first. Obviously Nature made it that way, so we know that it will always be us."

Kenzi smiled at her, leaning close as she whispered, "I bet he used to drive everyone crazy too."

Jason smiled. "Good. I'd hate to think of you with him." He says. The thought of what Grayson had tried to do to her still made his blood boil.

Abigail smiled. "He and Hailey were the trouble makers." She agrees.

Zy giggled, "I don't know, maybe it would have stopped any fighting between the two packs." she teased, kissing his cheek, "But I could never imagine being happy with him."

Kenzi giggled, "That sounds reasonable, Mike was a trouble maker too, when he was younger, he was a lot more fun then too." she frowned and sighed, "But after what happened, he changed." she shrugged, "I'm glad he had family to help. I don't know how an orphan like me would deal with something like that." she smiled, "Things change when something like that is taken from you, that happiness."

"I'd certainly hope not." He teases as they reached the area for the meeting.

Niklaus looked to her. "You'd have their family and now you would have us. But nothing like that will happen to you." He says.

Zy smiled as she looked around, no one was there yet so she kissed Jason deeply before smiling up at him, "I thought so." she giggled.

Kenzi smiled, even if she was sure that there were limits to what he was saying, she figured he believed it was true. "Then I am glad."

Jason chuckled and held her close as he happily kissed her back. "I love you." He says.

Niklaus smirked a little and looked back out. He was glad to be home but sometimes it was hard.

Zy grinned , "And I love you." She told him. She was happy with him.

"Mom!! Dad!!" Lee shouted as Michelle walked with her. She ran toward them as Zy looked back and smiled. Lee jumped up with joy as she moved to hug them.

Kenzi smirked, "How about some fun?" She asked Abigail, "Something to make you smile? "

Jason chuckled a little and knelt down to hug her close. He missed her and he was worried for her. "Hey sweet girl. How are you doing?" He asks.

Abigail looked to her curiously. "Fun? How so?" She asks.

Lee smiled, "I missed you both."

Zy smiled, "We missed you so much, my dear." she told her as he held on to her with Jason.

Michelle sighed, then growled when she smelled someone coming, it was Ban and she snapped, "Lee, come back, it's a trick."

Lee jumped at the sound before she looked around and saw Ban, but Ban just sighed, not moving. He just smiled at her and she smiled back.

Kenzi smirked, "Something Mike learned when he was escaping." she said taking both her hands, "He told us they smiled a lot and moved before they screamed as he ripped then to death." she started to dance, "He said it was like this, but there are sounds."

Jason growled as Michelle a little and then looked to Lee. "It's not a trap sweetheart. We're all here to talk. And we're going to talk with Nature." He says gently. "This is very important." He adds.

Abigail tilted her head to the side curiously and Niklaus resisted the urge to laugh. Something about how she said it was just so...odd. "Okay." Abigail says slowly.

Lee frowned as she looked ta Jason, nodding, "Okay dad." she said, trusting him as always. She loved him and there was no one else she trusted like she did him. Ban sighed glaring at Michelle, but before either could say anything there was a flash of light. Zy, Ban, Michelle, and Lee looked to find Nature and Roland. Roland smiled at Lee, who jumped out of reach and ran to him, "Father!!" she shouted with excitement. Michelle watched amazed and smiling at Roland as he reach out and hugged Lee tightly.

"Annie." Roland called wrapping her up and lifting her up. He carried her with a grin and looked at her, "Look at you, you look so wonderfully beautiful. just like your mother." he complimented, looking around, moving to Zyana, "Zy, thank you, she looks so pretty." he said hugging her and she hugged him tightly.

"I love you." Zy told him, before pulling away with a smile, she turned to Jason, "Roland, this is my mate, Jason. Jason, this is my eldest brother, Roland."

"He is my brother too." Michelle snapped. Roland spun to her and looked confused, "Michelle?"

Michelle smiled hopeful, "I am taking care of her now, Ro."

Lee smiled, "She's my best friend, father. I am staying with her until Dad says I can go home." she explained.

Roland looked confused for a moment before he nodded, looking to Michelle, "Thank you, dearest sister." he told her and she smiled excited before turning to Jason, "And thank you, I'm glad Nature made you possible to exist. Your brother wanted me to tell you that he is proud of you too. Nature made the right choice for my Lee."

Kenzi smirked as she danced with her, "It's simple and fun."

Jason was surprised at hearing mention of his brother but then nodded and inclined his head in thanks. "It means a lot to hear that from you. Thank you. And it is nice to actually meet you." He says.

Abigail nodded some, glancing to Niklaus and then back to Kenzi.

Roland chuckled, noddinf, "That's right. I didn't meet you before, but I did know you were loved by my sister." He looked at Ban and smiled at Jason once more before going to Ban. "Thank you as well, Ban. For protecting Lee, carrying for her and doing all you can, as if she was your own. But Zuma and Jason are who she was meant to be with." He sighed glancing at nature, who only sighed. Then looked at Ban again with a smirk, "I want her to be rogue, but she is only the beginning." He said placing Lee on her feet, he placed his hands on her shoulders, "She's meant to do so much more, to open a door that was supposed to be closed to us all forever."

Zy looked confused, "What do you mean?"

Nature smirked, "He means, she is my last gift to all wolves. I needed her to be in a perfect place and I have allowed this meeting to reveal a simple fact. Lee was given to the wolf of the purest form, the form that wolves were always meant to have. The treasure and yielding to their mates as one." She glanced at Jason, "Wade was so close, but looking at you, my sight was right. "

Kenzi giggled before looking at niklaus, she pulled Abigail with her and took Niklaus hand, "Come on, you need some fun. "

Jason looked to her surprised and then to Zy. He couldn't help but to reach for her and pull her to him. Then he looked to Lee and he could only smile. He loved her so very much. "I don't understand," he found himself saying as he looked to Nature. "I mean I do...but I don't." He says with a faint smirk.

"I don't do fun, I'm a stick in the mud." He reminds her playfully, though he didn't resist her efforts.

Nature looked at him, "If it wasn't for your pack, you would give it all up to be with Zy. Or so you keep thinking. Truth was, you would always give up your pack if there was someone to stand in your place and there was. I let the other idea go because I say this. That is what Lee needs to end the pack and rogue diversion. To join the two completely like I have decided she will. Otherwise she would just be like any other rogue or pack under Grayson care."

Kenzi just smiled, he hands with each of them to dance together. "Move, you overgovergrown stick and maybe you will get out of that mud." She teased giggling .

Jason nodded but then frowned. "With Grayson? You mean if Zy had...had been with him instead?" He asks. He sighed. "So what? The pack becomes more of an overgrown rogue family?"

Niklaus chuckled. "Of you think so?" He asks. Sometimes he could dance but he wasn't so sure of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back