• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Zy smiled as she nodded, following him, "I can't wait to see Lee. Is that odd? I know she is my niece and my pup, but I only feel like her mom."

Kenzi glanced at him and have him a smirked, "Nothing. I was just thinking that we were so close to her."

Jason's smiled. "It's not weird. We're her family." He says.

Niklaus eyed her curiously but then nodded. "Alright. So you wanted to do what next?" He asks gently.

Zy smiled, "Good, because I love her so much. I know how my mother felt when I was reckless and I never want to feel this again."

Kenzi shrugged, "To talk to your mom, I like her, she's sweet to me."

Jason smiled a little and nodded. "I agree." He says, wrapping his arm around her waist. "We'll learn from this." He adds.

Niklaus smirked and nodded. "Alright. Do you remember the way?" He asks her, smiling as he looked to her.

Zy smiled, nodding, "I know we will and when we get through it, we'll be one step closer to being as good as my parents. " she sighed, "I just hope when she comes home, she won't mind us keeping her close. "

Kenzi smirked at him, "Of course I do, it's that way. " she pointed the other way, from where his house actually was.

Jason smiled a little. "I don't think she will. Especially if she realizes it means she will get to be with us more." He says, hopeful.

Niklaus smirked and gently placed his hands on her shoulder to turn her so she was pointing the right direction. "There you go." He says.

Zy giggled, grinning widely, "Good. Because that's what I want. For wall of us to be together. I know we aren't her only parents, but she is our pup just a little more then Eli and Brianna since she was ours first, right?"

Kenzi nodded, "I knew that, I was just testing you." She said, trying to cover her mistake as she led the way.

Jason smiled. "Of course." He says. "That's how I see it at least." He adds with another smile.

Niklaus smirked and rolled his eyes a little as he followed her.

Zy giggled as she walked with him, "I thought so." she smiled as she walked with him, happy to know they would see Lee. She didn't know she loved Lee this much until she didn't have her.

Kenzi smirked as they got to his house, "I wonder where your mother is. I still don't understand two doors."

Jason smiled. "I think you knew, you just didn't realize at first that's what it was." He says gently, feeling what she was thinking.

Niklaus chuckled. "Probably out back. I think she spends most her time there anymore."

Zy smiled at him, "That is probably true." she giggled, "I miss my pup and when we see her, I hope she is happy."

Kenzi nodded, as she walked in and looked around before following his mother's scent to see what she was up to.

Jason nodded. "I hope she is too." He says quietly. "That's all I want for her." He adds.

Niklaus smirked as he followed behind her out to where his mother was. He was enjoying spending time with her.

Zy smiled, "She loves you more them anything, I wouldn't be surprised if she was to see you. "

Kenzi smiled at his mom, "Hello, Abigail what are you doing? "

Jason nodded and kissed her temple. "She will be happy to see us bithbi think. I'm just worried shebwont be happy to be back here. I don't know what thatvwolf is telling her."

Abigail looked over and smiled. Her look a little blank at first and then focusing. "Remembering." She says. She was sitting on the ground close to the house. In front of her was the rest of their 'back yard' all of it green grass. "My children played out here."

Zy frowned, nodding, "I hope nothing bad, Lee is still stop young. I don't want her to think the worse. "

Kenzi smiled as she sat beside her, "They did? What did they play? "

Jason nodded. "Me either. Which is part of why we need to get to her as soon as possible." He says.

"Tag, hide and seek, any other games that they could think of for two, three, or four pups to be able to play together. And when there were four of them there were always more in the end...The Alpha born was friends with them, as was Nik's mate, even at a young age. And when Hailey came around, Alpha Jason was always here too. So I guess really there were always...seven or more of them here."

Zy smiled nodding "We will get to see her soon at least."

Kenzi smirked, "It's always better when there are a lot of people to play with."

Jason nodded and then took a deep breath. "So, anything I should keep in mind for this meeting with nature?" He asks her.

Abigail nodded. "I wished I had watched them more, I think they always had fun, but I was usually...preoccupied."

Zy smirked, "Just be respectful. She can be very mean if she wants to be."

Kenzi giggled, "I am sure that no one knew them as much as you even if you think you don't."

Jason smirked. "Having heard how it went after Hailey lost her temper with her? I don't plan to be anything but." He says with a grin.

Abigail smiled a little and looked to Kenzi. "You're such a dear. I'm glad Niklaus brings you around." She says. "Only then noticing that Niklaus was standing a little apart from them.

Zy smirked, "Good, because she can be just as strong welled as Hailey. Which probably won't be a problem for you."

Kenzi smirked, "Me too." She smiled not mentioning that zyana was the one that made niklaus protect her or that she had only want to make it easier for him.

Jason smirked and leaned over to kiss her cheek. "I would hope not. All the women in my life seem to be strong willed. If I wasn't used to it by now I'd be crazy I think." He teases.

Abigail smiled distantly. "Faith would like you. Has he introduced you to her yet?" She asks, looking to her. Niklaus sighed a little. Sometimes his mother meant the grave and sometimes she for some reason thought Faith was still alive.

"No mother, remember Faith is buried in the cemetery." He reminds her gently.

Zy giggled, "I am not head strong." She teased knowing she could be stubborn.

Kenzi took her hand and smiled, "No." She said immediately after niklaus, "I keep hearing she will but he hasn't allowed me the pleasure of getting to meet her and find out myself." She smiled at Abigail, "I'm sure he will when he finds the time to loosen up."

Jason chuckled and looked to her. "Uh-huh," He says as if he didn't believe her. "It's okay, I still love you just as much for it." He adds.

Abigail looked to Niklaus and gave a look as if just remembering that then she looked back to Kenzi. "Yes, yes I am sure he will. He has always been...strung tight though." She adds with a teasing smile.

Zy smirked, bumping her shoulder with his, "But I'm not." She smiled at him, "I just want to help, that is not being stubborn."

Kenzi smiled at her, "Oh I can tell. He is really something else you know. But sometimes I think he could use a good kick." She teased.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back