• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Kenzi smirked, nodding, "I think it would be a good idea." she smiled even more, "What do you do, other then safe falling girls?"

Kenzi looked at him, surprised before she took back her hand, she wasn't sure how to feel about that. Part of her was afraid, wondering if mentioning Zy was the reason that he stayed to learn more and if he would hurt her, but another part of her could see that he wouldn't. She still pulled back, not sure what to do or say, after what happened to Mike and how bad the pack was, before Zyana became Luna, Kenzi wasn't sure she could trust anything here.

Wade sighed a little. "You're Alpha and Luna are supposed to arrived tomorrow if you'd like to meet up with them. I will go now." He says gently. He could see she was afraid of him and he didn't want to make her more uncomfortable.

Kenzi watched him for a moment, his reaction was kind of hurt to her. She reached out, "Wait." She called and stopped before pulling her arm back, "I'm sorry. " she said, "I just...." She paused and the whispered, "I've never met an Alpha born. I haven't really meet the Silver Alpha either, I'm not a pack wolf after all."

Wade stopped and looked to her and gave her a gentle smile. "You have no reason to be sorry." He says. He crouched down so he wasn't standing over her. "I didn't tell you because I didn't want to frighten you. You have nothing to be sorry for, it's what you're used to. I just hope that between your friend and myself that perhaps we can show you that not all pack wolves are bad." He says with a kind smile.

Kenzi looked at him before she smiled, "Will you come back? " she asked, wanting too believe that he was nice. Zy had said he was, she wanted to know, she wanted Zy to be right.

Wade raised an eyebrow in surprise and then smirked. "Would you like me to?" He asks. "I'd be more than happy to then." He adds.

Kenzi smirked, "I would like to not be alone. " she wasn't sure how to answr that. He was kind to her, she liked the idea that they could be friends.

Wade smiled. "How would you like to come to my home with me and my bride to be? We live on the edge of town so you wouldn't have to deal with anyone but us." He offers.

Kenzi looked at him and shook her head, "I don't want to be in the way. She might not like a rogue in her home and mates don't like having their mate being bring home another female. " she sighed. "I'll be fine on my own. I am sure I will see Zyana on her way to meet you."

Wade shook his head and smiled. "She won't mind. I promise. If anything she's likely to be too friendly." He promises with a grin.

((Okay, I can't quite remember his mate situation. Did we talk about it or plan anything out for him? Or no?))

Kenzi looked at him, "Maybe another time." She wasn't sure if She could be used to a pack wolf being nice and two seemed like much for the moment.

(Yes. Wade is like Kenzi they don't actually have a mate but they do end up falling in love with each other. Was the plan.)

Wade hesitated a moment but then nodded. "Do you mind if I stay with you a little bit then? You said you didn't want to be alone after all." He says with a smile.

(That's right! Thanks!)

Kenzi smiled, nodding, "I would like for you to stay, if you want. " she didn't want to be a problem. She was sure he had something to do. But he was nice and she wanted to be comfortable with him before she ventured with another pack wolf.

Kenzi smiled happily, "You don't miss your mate. I hear when you are away from your mate for a short time you miss them as if it has been days."

Wade smiled sadly. "She's not my mate. I never found mine and as Alpha I need a Luna. So when the time came I had to choose someone. We're....compatible, and we get along. But we're not mates." He explains.

Kenzi tilted her head, "Why would you not look for your mate? Do they really make you mate with someone that isn't your mate because you are Alpha?"

Nature smirked at Jason, "Are you ready to move on? They talk about a few things but they will have to separate sooner then they are willing."

Wade looked down. "I don't think I have a mate. I mean yes, sometimes, but for me especially I don't think I have one." He says.

Jason nodded. "Yes. Please." He says.

Kenzi smirked, "to be honest, I never thought I did either. I don't believe it now either, I doubt I'll ever know what that feels like."

Nature grinned, "I know just where to take you, for a moment." She told him, waving the scene away. Kenzi was seating, looking out at the water. Nature smirked, "It has been a few weeks and they have been together nearly every day." She explained, "Recently it's been pretty nice, but Wade' s wedding is soon. "

Jason nodded, looking to the scene as she filled him in on what was going on.

Wade walked over to join Kenzi, sneaking up behind her and playfully poking her sides as he sat close beside her. "Hey stranger." He says, kissing her cheek.

Kenzi jumped and giggled, turning to him, she placed her hand on his cheek, "Hello." She turned to wrap her arms around the back of his neck, smirking before she frowned, "You look tired." She bite her lip, then sighed, "The wedding seems to be getting closer, isn't it? "

Wade sighed a little and nodded. "Yes. At the end of the week." He says, leaning his head on her. "She has me working hard to get everything ready. And all this treaty stuff...I've started to ignore sleep." He says with a chuckle.

Kenzi smirked sadly, sighing again, "Then let's have some fun, one last time." She looked into his eyes, not wanting to mention the threat she already faced that was delivered to her nearly two weeks ago. "Tonight, I'll go. Zyana tells me the mountain wolves could use a tracker for a little while and it'll give you some time to rest. I know this is important and your father would never allow me near it. So I can at least give you space to rest." She sighed, "You'll be a great Alpha."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back