• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Nature smirked, nodding, "Yes, but she won't be like me, she will be me. It is a tradition for each nature to switch with one of their own with the most potential for good of our creations. I will return in 2 thousand years and so will she after that. "

Jason just nodded. He'd never really thought about that. "I'm glad it's her. She'll be good at it...when she's older of course." He says with a smirk, looking to Nature.

Nature smirked, "I am trusting you to assure it. I trust you will make her the best she can be."

"I can only try. But I am hopeful my attempt will not be in vain." He promises. He looked back to the two next to his grave. "I am happy to see my brother could have had a chance to be happy. I think he deserved that more than anyone I know." He says quietly.

Nature smirked, "I never said he wasn't happy, he is somewhere safe. He's soul is beautiful I will be using it for someone special."

Jason only smiled more. "Good. I want that for him." He says. He missed his. Either terribly and often wished he was still alive. Especially with how he died. But it was what it was.

Jason nodded. "I think I that is a good idea." He wished he could give Lee more time with her Father butbhe was sure Nature was right. That and he missed Zy and Lee and he just wanted to hug both.

Nature smirked as she nodded, returning them to where they were. Lee was playing with Roland in her body with Michelle beside him. Zy sighed as she waited, she smiled when she saw nature and Jason, Roland and Lee looked up, "It's time I go." He told Lee who looked sadly at him. He has explained it to her and she knew she couldn't have them both. She hugged him tightly as nature switched them back. Roland smiled at Lee. "I love you, my little pup."

It wasn't strange at first to be switched back, but then Jason moved to Zy and wrapped his arms around her while Lee said good bye. All he wanted to do was hug her and make her feel better.

Zy smirked, hugging him back as Lee frowned. She moved to jason, "I wanna hug too dad." She said, before nature took Roland.

Michelle sighed as she stood up, "Come on, Lee so we can go play." She said smiling at her niece.

Jason smiled at her gently and lovingly, kneeling so he could hug her. "Come here," he whispers, holding her close. He glanced to Zy and motioned slightly for her to join. All he wanted was to bring Lee home with them.

Lee ignored Michelle and so did Zy as she kneeled to hug her family. Ban smirked, "If it's what nature and Roland want, I promise to only take Lee to visit."

Lee smiled at him, "Really, granddad?"

Ban chuckled, nodding, "Yes, I just want the best for you, dear."

Jason smirked a little and looked to Zy and then to Ban before finally looking to Lee. "Maybe granddad wants a hug too." He whispers in her ear so only she could hear. Then he looked to Michelle and his look softened a little. He felt kind of bad for her.
"You know you're family to. You're always welcome around here. But Lee stays with us." He says gently.

Michelle sighed, "Only now." She assured him as Lee pulled away and ran to Ban. Ban chuckled as he hugged her tightly, and Lee kissed his cheek happy to be able to go home but she still loved him.

Zy sighed as she watched her go, "I'm sure she'll learn." She assured Jason, "I have another sister to love now."

Jason chef a little but then looked to Zy and smiled, wrapping his arm around her and holding her close. "I'm glad we did this. It cleared a lot up he says, kissing her temple as he looked over to Ban and Lee.

Zy giggled, "I am too. To know that you now know how important you are not just to me." She smiled, kissing his lips softly.

Zy giggled, "Well, I think to highly of you to be anything else." She teased as Lee came back with Ban.

Lee smiled, "Granddad promise to bring me home, can I go over tomorrow before they leave? Please, dad?"

Zy grinned, "I think you can." She looked at Jason as did Lee.

Jason looked to Ban but then sighed and smiled. "Yes, it would be good for you to get to see everyone before they leave." He says. Do you want to go too? I mean they are your family after all. He asks Zy.

Lee jumped with excitement, "Yay." Zy chuckled, They are yours too. Maybe we all should visit before they go. Before taking Lee home. I'm sure she just wants to play with pups as small as her.

Jason smiled. She should get too. It's hard being around adults all the time. He says. I can see about it. But no matter what I think the two of you should go. He says.

Zy smirked, Well, that does sound good. Maybe she should go to school then. Looking at him with a smile

Jason grinned. I was thinking about that too. Itd be good for her to have kids around her age. But you don't think it's too...pack do you? He asks.

Zy grinned, I think that is up to us now. She smiled at her father and Lee, then turning to Lee, "How about we go see Brianna and your little pup? While dad goes back to being Alpha?"

Lee giggled, as she moved to hug Zy, "Okay. Then can we go see granddad, I wanna hear another story. I miss his stories, and he never finished the book."

Zy glanced to Jason then smiled at Lee, "We will see."
Let me know when you are done and maybe you'll catch us before we go to your dad's. If not I'm sure Eli or one of the others can come with us, just to be safe. She assured him, knowing how he felt about his father and not feeling safe with Lee or Zy there alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back