• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight (Closed)

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Kenzi blushed slightly and pouted, "I can be calm and relaxed like you." She poked his chest as she said it. "I know how to be boring too, you know." She crossed her arms, "I'm mature enough. "

Kenzi nodded, "Yep." She popped her p, then glanced at his mother, "Don't you think it would be fun to hang around instead of being so....stiff?" She teased, glancing at Niklaus.

Abigail smiled and Niklaus smirked. "Yes, well, while you two hang around I'll be the stiff one to catch you when you fall." He teases. 

Kenzi smirked up at him and poked the top of his nose, "I have you know I have only fallen once. The other time I jumped." She protected. 

Kenzi eyed him suspiciously then smirked, shrugging her shoulders and she moved to his mother, grabbing her arm around hers. "Are you ready to go home or we can go back? " she told her.

Niklaus raised an eyebrow in confusion and then shook his head a little and smirked as he wat he'd then go. 

Abigail shrugged. "What ever you like." She says. 

Kenzi smirked, "Let's see your house, then I can finish telling you about growing up." she told her as she started walking towards town. "You can tell me more about your children, they sound very sweet. A few of my families lost children too, they liked to talk about them."

Kenzi shrugged, "When I was with families were they had older twins, one picked on the little ones. Did they do that?"

Abigail thought for a moment. "Not really, they were special that way. I mean there were squabbles I'm sure, but nothing I heard of as a parent." She says. 

Kenzi looked amazed, "Oh, how about Niklaus, he was a terrible pup, I bit. Did they have to fix him?"

Kenzi smiled, but it was shallow, she didn't know what that meant. She had seen it but never felt it and it made her sad, but she hide it with a smile, "That sounds about right. What else did that do?"

Abigail thought a moment. "I think it caused some issues. But it also made them closer. They had eachother always, even if it could be annoying."

"I wish you could have too." She says gently. She sighed some as they reached her home. "Well here we are." She says. 

Kenzi looked up at the house and then to Niklaus,  "And you grow up to be a stiff. " she teased before smiling at his mother.

Kenzi giggled, smiling at her, "At least he can catch." she shrugged, almost looking serious. "Can you show me their room?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back