• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Academy OOC

It looks good. However, the siren song/voice thing seems a bit odd to me. Pardon my pickiness, but the explanation isn't making sense to me. A siren is known for using a song to influence people against their will. However, you are saying for your character this is done with both song and voice? Wouldn't that count as two separate powers?
No worries! I understand the confusion. Its song/ voice for now because she is unaware of how to limit its influence to just song because she was never taught how. I can include that for clarity.

I'm interested. Quick question though, if my character has an ability that branches into different effects would each beach be considered different abilities?
Well honestly it depends. Is this saying that the ability has different effects on different creatures? Or is this ability based on the conditions of the user?

No worries! I understand the confusion. Its song/ voice for now because she is unaware of how to limit its influence to just song because she was never taught how. I can include that for clarity.
That would be great! Once you've done that, let me know and I'll look over it again.

Well honestly it depends. Is this saying that the ability has different effects on different creatures? Or is this ability based on the conditions of the user?
Here's an example one branch can boost something like speed or defence and another branch can grant manipulation over an element.

Here's an example one branch can boost something like speed or defence and another branch can grant manipulation over an element.
I'd have to say those would be two separate powers. It all depends on how you describe these abilities. For example, those capabilities can be enveloped into one power. Just as a canon character such as Lucy from FairtyTail has the power of using Zodiac Keys. Each key has a different ability.

I'd have to say those would be two separate powers. It all depends on how you describe these abilities. For example, those capabilities can be enveloped into one power. Just as a canon character such as Lucy from FairtyTail has the power of using Zodiac Keys. Each key has a different ability.
Okay I understand now thank you ^^

Should we come up with our own class schedule or is there a set list of classes? Also, are A and B in separate types of classes?

Should we come up with our own class schedule or is there a set list of classes? Also, are A and B in separate types of classes?
Actually, I need to decide on that. For three days, students will be attending a single class throughout the day with breaks. I will be creating three teachers, each for a separate grade level (the second set of three teachers will be an open for application once I get a chance to create a CS for it) A and B are two different types of classes. I will be making an announcement fairly soon. Perhaps by midday tomorrow.

I say ask the player first. But for my characters, feel free to do so. Because of course, some students could be transfers.

For me, I was planning on having this be Kit's first year, but she's in her junior year. What do you think? Just make it her second year or have her be a transfer or...?

For me, I was planning on having this be Kit's first year, but she's in her junior year. What do you think? Just make it her second year or have her be a transfer or...?
If it's her first year at the school, then she knows nobody. She may be a junior, but she has never attended Moonlight Academy, therefore she doesn't know anybody there.

Whichever you feel more comfortable with. Either way, because she never attended Moonlight Academy, it would still make her new to everybody she runs into

If it's her first year at the school, then she knows nobody. She may be a junior, but she has never attended Moonlight Academy, therefore she doesn't know anybody there.

Whichever you feel more comfortable with. Either way, because she never attended Moonlight Academy, it would still make her new to everybody she runs into

Okay. Then I guess it'll just be her first year, but she was placed in junior year based on her level of understanding of her abilities-- assuming that's alright with you (I just want to check everything because it is your RP and I want it to be on your terms ya know?)

Okay. Then I guess it'll just be her first year, but she was placed in junior year based on her level of understanding of her abilities-- assuming that's alright with you (I just want to check everything because it is your RP and I want it to be on your terms ya know?)
That's fine with me. Just because it's their first year attending the academy, it doesn't mean they have to be freshman. I appreciate you checking with me ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back