• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Academy OOC

Interested
Sounds interesting
Shagranoz Shagranoz BackSet BackSet MoonMidnight MoonMidnight Angelofwishes7 Angelofwishes7 ;Rain; ;Rain;
I'll try and have the official thread up by the end of today. I'll tag all of you when it's done ☺️ Thank you for taking interest!
Alright ladies and gents, here is the link to the CS, and the link to the IC thread is there. Wait until you are accepted to start posting, I will do the initial opening post. This will be renamed as the OOC tab so all questions will be posted here.https://www.rpnation.com/threads/moonlight-academy-cs.349672/

Alright ladies and gents, here is the link to the CS, and the link to the IC thread is there. Wait until you are accepted to start posting, I will do the initial opening post. This will be renamed as the OOC tab so all questions will be posted here.https://www.rpnation.com/threads/moonlight-academy-cs.349672/
Since this is essentially the OOC tab now I'd like to ask a question: on the character sheet it has a section labeled class. What does that mean?

Since this is essentially the OOC tab now I'd like to ask a question: on the character sheet it has a section labeled class. What does that mean?
Well originally I was going to do a thing where a class determined strength. But I've been thinking about it, and now I've decided I'll just base that on classes like 1A 1B. So grade level classes

Well originally I was going to do a thing where a class determined strength. But I've been thinking about it, and now I've decided I'll just base that on classes like 1A 1B. So grade level classes
I still don't understand. Can you elaborate on"grade level classes" please.

As in any high school there are first years, second years, and third years. So the classes will basically fpgo by those years
So is it A is first year, B is second year or something like that. (Maybe I should have waited until I got into high school before joining school roleplays)

So is it A is first year, B is second year or something like that. (Maybe I should have waited until I got into high school before joining school roleplays)
Lol. It's alright that you don't understand. But no, 1A and 1B are both first year classes. However, depending on which one you choose, a different path awaits, with different classmates

Users who are viewing this thread

Back