• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Academy OOC

le favor ish for you to be a teacher for mi skool. I'm offering because as far as I see, you know how to do a decently organized post and character.
I don't see why not. I read the CSes, and in cofnused on the teacher, if there is only six, and six classes, then would you teach one subject to all grades or, what?

I don't see why not. I read the CSes, and in cofnused on the teacher, if there is only six, and six classes, then would you teach one subject to all grades or, what?
The six classes are lessons given throughout the day. Each teacher will be assigned to ONE grade level, ONE classification. They will be teaching that same group throughout the day, going through the subjects listed in whatever order they wish

I looked through all the CSs seeing how many were year 2 and sure enough one my students is a Kitsune xD

I looked through all the CSs seeing how many were year 2 and sure enough one my students is a Kitsune xD
Well I have yet to hear from the others that responded to the interest check. And I have a friend coming to take the place as the senior teacher. Now all I have to do it create the headmaster xp. And also start planning ahead.

Alright. I'll read through my students CSs as of yet and read though the actual posts, and then post myself I guess.
When you post, don't teach. The second bell starting class hasn't rung yet because students are still waking up and getting to the school. So if/when you do post, you'll be going to the faculty room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back