• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Moonlight Academy OOC

So, is the RP like a case of, the school has more than just these three classes, but it's centered around these three? That's kind of how I've been thinking it as.

Elaborate.
So, I just kidding fo imagined that Moonlight Academy would be a big school, it wouldn't just have three classes, so it'd be a case of like, how a show or movie is centered around one class in a school, but there still are other ones going on in the background that nobody ever cares about. So like, I'm Mr. Hokkaido, and I'd be like, teaching class 2B, but there's still a 2A, the RP just doesn't include it.

So, I just kidding fo imagined that Moonlight Academy would be a big school, it wouldn't just have three classes, so it'd be a case of like, how a show or movie is centered around one class in a school, but there still are other ones going on in the background that nobody ever cares about. So like, I'm Mr. Hokkaido, and I'd be like, teaching class 2B, but there's still a 2A, the RP just doesn't include it.
Oh. Well yes xD. Like extras in a movie pretty much. You are correct.

Ok, And darn, Ezra has a pet owl that she keeps with her. And she lives with Gerrant, her surrogate father
No pets allowed in the school building, nor in the students dormitory unless permission is received directly from the headmaster. (Of whom is yet for me to create)

Mashiro Shiina Mashiro Shiina
Done or at least done to certain point. The teacher may need some power up but Ezra feels right.
So your teacher has very little in his bio about being a teacher. Something needs to be there about how he became a teacher. How he found the academy. Same goes for Ezra, how she came to be a student (even though I do see in the teachers bio that he raised her)

BoilingWriter BoilingWriter

The reason I only have four tails is I think we found conflicting information on Kitsune. In stories it says every 50, or 100 years they get a tail, and when they are 100 or 50, depending on the story they gain one.

Whatever you found told you they had all nine when they turned 100, and they need all nine to be human.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back