• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern moon╱pond.

yuutsu.

𝑤𝘩𝑖𝑡𝑒╱𝑑𝑜𝑣𝑒,

Moon Dove

こんにちは. please call me yuutsu. i hope we become good friends. i'm personally on the shy side so please forgive this demure introduction. about me : i'm over the age of 20 and i prefer my partners be at least 18. i consider myself to be advanced but i won't snub you if you don't feel the same about your own writing. my characters range from female to male, i have no preference. at the moment i am only accepting m x f or f x f pairings. lastly. . . i am open to using real or anime / cg face claims, though i'm more attracted to anime / art / cg photos lately.

[ YUU'S MISC IDEAS ] poor small town girl / boy x diety • new employee x married boss • sweetheart x street gangster / delinquentyokai x human [ YUU'S FORBIDDEN ROMANCES ] prince x personal maid • rich boy x poor girl • mafia boss's woman x gang member • soul mates meeting later in life but one is engaged • bodyguard x client • mafia hitman x target • girl x boyfriend's older brother (or just the person she is dating older sibling ) • [ YUU'S GENDER BENDING ] f x m hooking up at a party and expecting never to meet again but when they do, it's revealed that the m is actually a f, just masculine • girl pretending to be a male to attend an all male school ( or something like this ) • muse a has a crush on muse b, who she assumes is a woman but is actually a man that enjoys cross dressing! [ YUU'S DARKER PAIRINGS ] meaning these ideas will be darker in nature ! detective x cute neighbor that just moved in next door • vampire x human • new vampire x vampire that turned them • celebrity x first love that is not famous • blackmailer x blackmailee. [ YUU'S KOREA / KPOP IDEAS ] trainee x trainee • idol x muse who isn't even a fan of their music • i'm attending a party you're serving at and you drop a bunch of stuff, now you're crying and i'm coming to your rescue • i just ran into my ex and his new gf looking like trash, can you please pretend to be my boyfriend so i'm not as embarrassed? • foreign x native • bestfriends to lovers : one likes the other but can't confess.

[ SEA SKIN ] at the beach, a particularly strong wave knocks the swimsuit right off of muse a; muse b is the first person to wander near enough for muse a to discreetly ask to borrow their beach towel.

[ hell in your eyes ] muse a is a fallen angel exiled from heaven for falling in love with their human. they wake up outside a club with their memory wiped and the wings ripped from their back. the club run is by muse b, and is actually a sanctuary for other supernatural creatures in need. muse a stays to heal, and gets wrapped in muse b’s world—both of them having to deal with the things they’re running away from.

[ CHERRY CHAPSTICK ] wild child muse a attends an academy that allows the students to leave their dorm living and spend the weekends in the city. a perfect way to get into trouble. trouble comes in the form of the mysterious muse b and the two spend the weekend intertwined at the hips. at the end of the weekend, muse a awakens to an empty bed━b has gone, leaving nothing behind but a sticky note with a heart on it. too bad. . . for once, muse a actually wanted to exchange numbers.

one week later the muse's come face to face at the academy━muse b is a new student and muse a seems to be horrified by it. ...but why? upon their awkward introduction, muse a gestures to the person next to them and introduces them as their girlfriend / boyfriend.

muse b promises to keep their weekend fling secret but in exchange for . . . ' something! ' but the attraction between them seems to go beyond just skin touching.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

Cravings

こんにちは. this is dedicated to a few special cravings of mine. ♡ if you want to know a little bit about me, please read this excerpt from the post above ╱ ╱ ╱ i am open to oc x oc or oc x canon for these. unfortunately canon x canon has never been an interest of mine. mon apologies !

[ slow burn romance between two childhood friends ] i have a ton of ideas for this. setting : korea, japan or amerca preferably.

[ TWILIGHT ] i read the books and watched the movies and though i cringe sometimes, this series still has a special place in my heart. the soothing ambiance of forks with the supernatural elements of vampires n' werewolves n' forbidden love is appealing. i am totally open to exploring our own version of something in this city or in the twilight universe with you? otherwise [ characters i'll play for you ] edward, jacob, emmett, alice or carlisle. [ characters i ask you play ] jasper, rosalie or edward.

[ HOWLS MOVING CASTLE ] i have read the book and seen the movie and it's a favorite of mine. i would be delighted to do a story with you in this universe, otherwise [ character i ask you play ] howl pendragon.

[ WHISPER OF THE HEART | studio ghibli ] something like this with oc's please ! i loved this adorable, adorable movie.

[ KAMISAMA KISS ] i actually have an idea for a potential oc x oc pairing or even a canon x oc pairing involving tomoe. otherwise [ characters i ask you play ] mizuki or tomoe but preferably mizuki. [ characters i'll play for you ] any of these characters !

[ NEGAN X OC | twd ] i have an idea for a negan x oc pairing that i would love to try out with someone. i would want to play the oc, while you play negan. if you require a fair exchange the [ character's i'll play for you ] glen, carl ( older ), shane, daryl and any of the women.

[ NARAKU X OC or INUYASHA X OC ] in exchange for this pairing, i'd love to play someone for you. please suggest some of your favorite characters to me so that i'm able to discern who i can accurately portray.

[ TENGU X HUMAN ] oc x oc.

[ TEEN TITANS ] beastboy x oc. raven x oc. oc x oc.

[ AVATAR THE LAST AIRBENDER ] oc x oc or oc x zuko ( you for me ) or oc x sokka ( me for you )

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back