• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌.

timshel

𝙩𝙝𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙨𝙩

• MONSTER PROM.

WELCOME TO SPOOKY HIGH.

As we all know, nothing in life will ever be more important than what happens in high school.

Think back to every shining, glowing moment where you thought nothing could ever beat this: rowdy football game student sections, tagging along with the gang to head straight to the mall after school, that one epic prank someone managed to pull off during the pep rally, seeing an unlucky, naive freshman get pulled into the toilet by the bathroom’s resident kraken—

Spooky High is an educational institution unlike any other. In an alternate universe where girls, guys, ghouls, and everything in between walk the earth, it’s a dedicated place for monsters—and only monsters—to learn among their own kind. There’s value in being around people like yourself, right?

(But it was mainly the lawsuits that turned Spooky High into a monsters only establishment. Humans just simply weren’t equipped to keep up with their otherworldly classmates. What wimps.)

Perhaps the most exciting event that takes place at Spooky High is the annual prom. I cannot stress that nothing is more important than prom. The entire experience is unique, unlike anything else: the vague but tantalizing hints dropped during class assemblies, the eventual leak by possession or torture of one of the events committee members, and then the pressure to find an outfit that matches the theme and your date’s outfit—

Oh. Since we’re on the subject, you absolutely cannot show up to the prom without a date. I mean, c’mon. It’s prom. That would be such a loser thing to do.

You’ve got three weeks til prom.

Better get to work.

REMINDER: visit the Dark Realm to get that cat chick's textbook back... If it's still in one piece.

Thank the Coven for saving you from the griffin last week. (Do witches like gift cards?)

Crypt party this Saturday @ 10pm. Be there or be square! And get life insurance.

coded by weldherwings.

Last edited:
Memememememe 🥺🥺🥺🥺I love Monster Prom so much. Damien and Zoe make me go soft for them

excited to see all of this interest -
will do my best to have the cs and ooc threads up within the coming days!

UPDATE - indefinitely putting this project on hold.
i've come to realize that i'm going to have a tremendous amount of work on my plate this fall semester, and i don't think it's in anyone's best interest that i'm stretched too thin (or my own, for that matter). managing groups demands a lot more effort, time, and energy than simply being in one, and i'd rather not do it at all than do it poorly.
sorry for the disappointing news. all this being said, anyone is more than free to use this idea to make their own monster prom group in the meantime - it's not like this is my original creative labor. however, please contact me if you'd like to use my writing.
see y'all around rpn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back