What's new
  • If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Monster Prom / Camp - Open and Accepting!

Sub Genres
LGTBQ, Romance, School, Slice of Life, Supernatural

SP3CT3R

Bababooie
DOVE HAS SUMMONED MORE PEOPLE.
Hi, I've been strongarmed to join by Dove. She actually just asked me once.

Anyway am here and I'd like to play a Jiangshi (also known as a Chinese hopping vampire or hopping zombie, is a type of reanimated corpse in Chinese legends and folklore. It's the zombie with a talisman stuck to their head and does king fu.)
Also summoned by Dove. Hiya!

I'm planning to make a ghost of sorts. Probs a ghost harpy who's gonna play wingperson to people, all puns intended. Will be playing twins with another person who's gonna be dragged in in a bit.
THE SUMMONS WORKED LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOO

Nornslayer

sugar is my wife and gold is best child
YES SO INTERESTED!! I had a normal monster prom thread that never took off so I was so excited to see this!!

Ghoulina

That one onion that is rooting for you
Yoooo quick update, I'll link to the fresh new RP on the first post. We're still open rn.

MainEventMan

One Thousand Club
Interesting....could I be a homonculus? Specefically, like a Frankenstein's Monster type of creation stitched together from different parts? :P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)