• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Monster Love OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Alright guys so this is the Summary so far. Keep in mind more info will be revealed in discord so we don't get shot down:

Advertisement/Pamphlet:

Welcome to the Nut Cracker! A wondrous magical bar Established in 2018 and business is booming. What's so great about a bar you ask? Simple, here we have a section for fellow drinkers, a chill lounge for non drinkers, but most importantly the bar is a more of a match making setting whether it's friendship or love you'll be paired with the perfect partner when you visit the real, Love Guru. Here we guarantee you a 50/50% chance at happiness. Love is not perfect so you can always try again with a 20% discount on drinks and match making. So come on in and enjoy yourself see what you'll find by the end of the day.

Okay that was just a damn advertisement you just read of what we do here in this installment. *tosses pamphlet over shoulders* There is more than serving customers which by the way are not always right. They take what we give them or they'll get banned or worse. Either way they always come back for more since it's trending. Anyways my name Jay, I'm your boss and owner of this hell raiser crushing other businesses. Your job as a customer is be a damn customer. Employees though need to have experience in dealing with people. You won't be able to socialize behind a wall or a phone. No. Some of you are not even normal humans some of you have criminal records. That's fine I don't judge, but I expect you to listen to me, your superior otherwise I will put you in your place. Again what's the dealo of what you will be doing? Here is a list of rules and FAQ's for you to know:

Theyung01 Theyung01 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm (and anyone else interested not sure)

Alright guys so this is the Summary so far. Keep in mind more info will be revealed in discord so we don't get shot down:

Advertisement/Pamphlet:

Welcome to the Nut Cracker! A wondrous magical bar Established in 2018 and business is booming. What's so great about a bar you ask? Simple, here we have a section for fellow drinkers, a chill lounge for non drinkers, but most importantly the bar is a more of a match making setting whether it's friendship or love you'll be paired with the perfect partner when you visit the real, Love Guru. Here we guarantee you a 50/50% chance at happiness. Love is not perfect so you can always try again with a 20% discount on drinks and match making. So come on in and enjoy yourself see what you'll find by the end of the day.

Okay that was just a damn advertisement you just read of what we do here in this installment. *tosses pamphlet over shoulders* There is more than serving customers which by the way are not always right. They take what we give them or they'll get banned or worse. Either way they always come back for more since it's trending. Anyways my name Jay, I'm your boss and owner of this hell raiser crushing other businesses. Your job as a customer is be a damn customer. Employees though need to have experience in dealing with people. You won't be able to socialize behind a wall or a phone. No. Some of you are not even normal humans some of you have criminal records. That's fine I don't judge, but I expect you to listen to me, your superior otherwise I will put you in your place. Again what's the dealo of what you will be doing? Here is a list of rules and FAQ's for you to know:

Theyung01 Theyung01 Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm (and anyone else interested not sure)
You did a good job. Perfect advertisement.

Advertisement/Pamphlet:

I like it... But what is this for? 0.0

Just say you're interested so we can have others interested as well it will help to get started

Theyung01 Theyung01 thespectacularstorm thespectacularstorm Huntertabbysandshark3 Huntertabbysandshark3 same for you guys to do for more folks :3

1life is at your favor xD
I like the pamphlet lol maybe put an ad somewhere I guess? We can be the staff and others can be the customers that come and go~ I can make an ad if you want ^^ (can't guarantee how good it'll be) and you have to make the discord, again unless you'd like me to do it. If you guys ever watched shameless I'm pretty much the svetlana of the bar lol

I like the pamphlet lol maybe put an ad somewhere I guess? We can be the staff and others can be the customers that come and go~ I can make an ad if you want ^^ (can't guarantee how good it'll be) and you have to make the discord, again unless you'd like me to do it. If you guys ever watched shameless I'm pretty much the svetlana of the bar lol
That's a pretty good idea ;o

Lol the advertisement was the ad I think either way I trust you go ahead as for Discord I'll do it so I can moderate shit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back