• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MonMusu: MON New World Order Division

simj26

Awful, Terrible, No-good Layabout
'Oh GEEZ, a MONSTER MUSUME RP? AGAIN? What's with this CANCER?'

It's probably what you're asking now. But hold your horses, don't go just yet. This is a new brand of cancer. A fresh brand. Of cancer. It's the chocolate cancer to the vanilla cancer. Dolce and Gabbana cancer to the Gucci cancer, the Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum to the Razer Naga. It's not a fucking haremshit rp, it's what I'm saying. Hell, I'll even go as far as to try and discourage romance, and promote camaraderie instead. 

It's been 8 years since the Cultural Exchange took place between monsters and humans, and monsters now span across the human globe widely, instead of simply just in the Asian corner of the world. Yet, even after half a decade and more, both societies have only just started to integrate properly. And with integration, there is always attrition, as human history has proved well. Anti-monster terrorism has spiked, and with it, anti-human sentiment amongst some monsters. Though the law that states that there are to be no romantic relationships between both species has been lifted 4 years ago, some couples fear ostracization by their peers. To put simply, shit's fucked, dude. 

The countermeasure, of course, was put to place, and has only started its operations merely months ago. Kuroko Smith's MON establishment was regarded as a major success, as well as private security firms like TALIO. In a bid for control and peace, the international monster-human coalition unit, named the New World Order Division, was formed. Recruiting from MON units, private security firms, and even mere guards from their homelands for the monsters, and soldiers, operatives, and mercenaries from various organisations for the human half of the organisation, the NWOD is made up of the supposed best of what both worlds had to offer. 

This RP, of course, follows the exploits, adventures, and the various shenanigans of NWOD Unit #33, as they help carve a new path to peace in this world of turmoil. Both humans and monsters are playable races, monsters are encouraged. At the same time, players who still wish to play humans will be pleased to know that they wouldn't be too overshadowed. Male monsters are also allowed (with the exception of monogendered species of monsters).

Things to note:

This is more action focused than the originating series. Lewd shit is fine, but too much of that cheesecake will get you a boot up your ass. Tldr, don't focus on cheesecake. Don't even try to base anything off it. I will kill your entire family with a popsicle stick. 

I'm simj22, and there's a good chance this won't kick off properly. Don't pin your hopes on me, and don't hope too much. 

I will personally skin you alive if you meme badly, or if you try to turn this into a fucking haremshit clusterfuck. 

If you give me a fuckall expert that can take down whole armies, I will give you a middle finger, and I will tell you to kindly take your shit to the big dick measuring competition.

On that note, feel free to express whatever diminishing interest you have and ask whatever questions pertaining to this RP that you want, which I will most likely answer if they're good questions. 

Last edited by a moderator:
A gorgon.

With a side-job at a cheese factory.

A gorgonzola cheese factory.

"Eyes on the prize baby."

An Italian Oni who is a big brother to 12 japanese little sisters. The number is of little importance, save for the fact they all have a big brother complex. 

He is, Toni the Oni Oni-chan.

"Eyes on the prize baby."

An Italian Oni who is a big brother to 12 japanese little sisters. The number is of little importance, save for the fact they all have a big brother complex. 

He is, Toni the Oni Oni-chan.

Funny you say that

30ee4ebe2c.png

disclaimer: i am not in the production of oni-onee-chan

someone else might be tho

Well, I'm still doing Toni the Oni Oni-chan either way : 3

My character probably a human dude/woman that knows how to use a gun :v

Users who are viewing this thread

Back