• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy (modern/realistic + fandom too) partner search, f/f preferred

mermaidpop

hi everyone! i'm new here and would love to have some roleplay partners.

i'm 21, EST timezone, they/them pronouns, uncomfortable with sex scenes (fade-to-black if it happens please), and really open to a lot! my post length is generally ~1 paragraph, sometimes more. i write what feels necessary to me, so a post might longer if i'm explaining a setting or a character's reasoning, but once characters are in general conversation territory, i tend not to write as much. i don't really care how much my partner writes - as long as you give me something to work with/as long as you don't mind my length! if you consistently write 3+ huge paragraphs and expect me to match, i might not be the partner for you.

in terms of pairings, i prefer f/f, f/nonbinary, or nonbinary/nonbinary characters. i'm also fine with f/m or nonbinary/m pairings.... and the occasional m/m pairing, but there's very few men i'm comfortable roleplaying.

anyway, here's some of what i'm looking for. italicized things are a particular craving!

modern plot ideas:
  • music stars who are rivals on screen but behind the scenes very into each other
  • country girl meets city girl romance
  • teacher & single mom from the pta
  • long-distance/online relationship
  • slam poet/graffiti artist
  • two college professors
  • + i'm open to a lot more
fantasy plot ideas:
  • soulmate marks
  • monster/human pairing
  • rival supernatural creatures pairing
  • superhero/superhero
  • princess/princess, princess/lady-in-waiting, princess/dragon who takes a human form
  • witches
  • mermaid/human, mermaid/witch, mermaid/selkie, mermaid gets caught in a fisherman's net and falls in love with his daughter
  • anything with d&d races. i'm especially fond of elves, tieflings & dragonborn.
  • ghost/human they're haunting
  • rebuilding after an apocalypse and falling in love
  • + i'm open to a lot more
fandoms (+ pairings i'd like to roleplay):
  • star vs the forces of evil (starco)
  • sailor moon (michiru/haruka, rei/usagi, rei/mina, mako/ami, luna/artemis, chibiusa/hotaru)
  • ever after high (cupid/blondie, apple/raven, darling/rosabella)
  • pokemon (OCs, may/drew, red/blue, red/leaf, blue/leaf)
  • harry potter (OCs)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back