• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Modern Family

"oh thats just fine, my sister and i where watching harry potter, wanna watch it with us?" she offered raising an eyebrow

She just looked at her sister than back to the tv as she just watched the movie she liked harry potter as she just was wanting her sister to come back she was wearing her sister harry potter hoddie since she was cold she was happy" can i get my own harry potter hoddie sissy" she asked happily

she just paused the movie and got her hoddie as she was cold as she was curious where her parents was she just smiled" yay" she say as she just went back downstairs as she got her harry potter blanket she was a big fan as she always dreamed of going to universal studios to go to harry potter ride she was going to ask for her birthday

"why of course muggle" she played along with a clumsy bow while laughing a bit as she went to cook popcorn

"Heh, that's lit." He said with a small wink, before walking in. He ran quickly to where his notebook was, and grabbed it, before going back

She bumped into the guy causing her to fall as she bumped her head she fell a bit down the stairs she just whimper tears falling down her face as she just looked her big sister

"Are you okay ally?!" she asked running to her side and looking for any major injuries "what happened?" she asked rubbing where allison got hurt

She just looked up at her sister as she sniffed a bit" the guy bumped into me so i fell" she say as she just whimper" my head hurts" she say as she just felt a little blood dripping down she had bumped her head hard

she sighed and took allisons hand "okay lets get to the bathroom and clean you up" she said leading ally to the bathroom

She just looked at her sister as she just went to the bathroom" do you think mommy will let us go to unirversl studios to go to harry portter world" she asked" for my birthday" she say as she just smiled it was close to her birthday

"if she doesn't i will" she said giggleing as she cleaned the small cut and patched it up "there! all done!" now lets go watch harry potter" she said heading downstairs to the living room to watch harry potter

She just smiled as she was happy skipping to the living room to watch Harry Potter as she sat at the couch as she was humming the theme song

RHIANNON WOODS
Screen Shot 2018-02-25 at 8.14.00 PM.png
BASICS
SEXUALITY
bisexual
ROLE
middle-ish kid
APPEARANCE
Petite, however not in an unhealthy way of any sorts (though she is around 110lbs) She has her nose pierced, both her lobes and two more on her upper lobe. She has scars on her hands from picking compulsively at her skin,
as she has dermatillomania. (A form of OCD that causes her to compulsively pick at her skin) Her nails are almost always black, and sometimes chipped. She also gets freckles when she spends time at the beach.
PERSONALITY
She's extremely distant towards her family,
and she hates reunions because she just, doesn't like being around relatives at all. She's rebellious, as in Effie Stonem from SKINS rebellious. She drinks her parents alcohol, smokes cigarettes when she can, and has snuck out late at night. If she's ever forced to go to a family reunion, there's no way she'll be sober.

Despite the circumstances, she's quite intelligent in school and gets mostly A's and B's in her subjects. She wishes to become an adolescent psychologist one day, she finds the human brain interesting

She's very manipulative, but only when she wants something. Whether it be respect, drugs, cigarettes or head. She'll use her skills of manipulation thats been developed throughout her life and (hopefully) get what she wants.

She's irritable or aggressive, mostly to other kids around her. And every so often her parents, it's sometimes come to points were shes broken mirrors from being so angry. Luckily she didn't need stitches.

Rhiannon is affectionate, surprisingly enough. If she liked you enough she'll follow you like a lost kitten. Despite the fact that she hates looking soft and submissive in front of others around her.

LIKES / DISLIKES
+ drugs/alcohol/smokes etc.
+ the sex pistols
+ marilyn manson
+ the 80s goth movement
+ my chemical romance
+ hoodies
+ cats
+ getting what she wants
+ blood/gore
+ true crime
+ boys with shaved hair
- idiots
- prisses
- emos (ironic)
- twenty one pilots
- crying
- showing weakness
- intrusive thoughts
- not getting what she wants
- hot weather
IN DEPTH
She's always been an angry kid, not willing to make friends with other children unless they were like her. She doesn't know that somethings actually wrong with her, she brushes off her drug dependancy as normal teenager stuff.
She has friends though, but she reckons her parents wouldn't be too keen on them, if she's being honest.
coded by: lorde

(the positions on the woods family are all full but I will make an exception just this once and accept it)

Rhiannon hadn’t woken up yet, and who could blame her? She’d been up at three am last night and she was just- completely and utterly tired.

noteing that her sister was not awake yet she rolled her eyes and went upstairs and fung open rhiannon's door "cmon sis get on up!" she shouted

She just afraid of her other sister as she hide behind her big sister since she got pushed down the stairs before she just hide as sshe was waiting for her mother and father to get there she just rubbed her eeys as she just woke up from her nap she just smiled she heard a door open" mommy" she say looking xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

she came back downstairs and looked around for mum "dad must be working late again" she said with a frown

annabeth, seeing maxim wasn't coming, she went home, assuming he could call if needed and she arrived home quickly as she entered she called out "kids i'm home" as she hung up her bag and coat

ash smiled "well, theres mum now sis" she said going up to her room to play videogames, pauseing as she passed blake "you wanna play a round of COD" with me?" she asked

Annabeth sighed looking at ally's glasses "i will take them to get them fixed in the meantime, i believe i have your contacts" she said reaching into her purse to pull out a set of clean contact lenses and put them on ally before taking her glasses

She just looked at her mother as she smiled" MOMMY" she smiled as she was happy to see her as she hugged her mother she just looked at her mother" thanks" she say as she smiled" me and big sissy was watching harry potter i like harry potter" she say happily as she didn't talk about school as she felt like the older kids was too mean to her she was smart she knew her stuff she looked down

Alison
1518992230190-png.402570

She just looked at her mother as she smiled as she just looked at mother as she smilled looking at her mother as she just hold on to her new toy from her dad" look mommy what daddy bought me" she say as she just smiled looking at her she just played with her toy kitten as she looked at the tv" was i born blind or did something happen" she asked her mom she didn't know where her dad was" i want daddy is he working late" she asked a little sad xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx santialessio santialessio

Users who are viewing this thread

Back