• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Modern Family

Annabeth frowned "yes, daddy is working late again, and you where born blind sadly" she admitted as she took her hair out of a ponytail

Ash narrowed her eyes with detrminationandasshe went upstairs and she pulled the blankets off of her sleeping sister "CMON, GET UP, CANT HIDE HERE ALL DAY!" she shouted with forced enthusiasim

Alison
1518992230190-png.402570

She just smiled as she heard her sis yealing as she just held onto her mother as she hated yelling it scared her" i don't mind being blind it's who i am yeah i can't see but i'm happy the way i am" she say as she smiled as she just was happy about having her mom and family" how was work mommy" she asked still holding onto scared​

“Fuck off.” She grunted, sitting up quickly in her bed and glaring at her sister. If she were to get up now she’d only have gotten a couple of hours of sleep.

Alison
1518992230190-png.402570

She just went up stairs to her big sister room as she wanted to play with her big sisters" wake up big sister wake up i want to play with you" she say as she was sitting on her sisters as she was kinda sad that her dad wasn't home yet she just held her new toy kitten crossofjesus crossofjesus xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

she grinned "see even your sweet little sister wants you to get up" she joked nudgeing Rhiannon gently

she grinned seeing she won this round and exitd the room, listening at the door. making sure Rhiannon was truly awake

she nodded in satisfaction as she went back downstairs leaving Rhiannon to get ready for the day in peace

as she saw Rhiannon coming down she grinned "I have prevailed!" she cheered, she enjoys pokeing fun at her younger sister just because. "mornin' sis!" she greeted cheerfully

she Just walked out downstairs she stepped on the skateboard she just cries as she passes out her head bleeding she has a concussion

she rushes over to Allison picking her up and carrying her to the bathroom mentally freaking out but on the outside she looks calm "uh...Rhiannon, go fill the bathtub with blankets and pillows, anything will work while I call mom and work on taking care of ally!" she ordered going to the phone with Allison cradled in her arms as she shakily dialed her mothers phone

"We could just put her in her be- nevermind." She mumbled, grabbing some pillows from a closet and shoving them in the bathtub.

She just was passed out in her sister arms as she was hurting she just pain on her head as she grabbed on her sister shirt as she heard her call their mom

after talking to Annabeth on the phone she set ally in the now padded tub before getting a wash cloth and gently cleaning the wound and then she reached in the medicine cabnet, pulled out some bandages, then began working on bandaging it properly. once bandaged she then she set Allison in her bed, properly bandaged and tucked her in.

She just slept as she wasn’t waking up as she felt her big sister helping her as she yawned as she felt being put in bed she just whimper wanting her mommy

Ash refused to leave Allison's side and layed next to her, holding Allison close to her side as she texted her mothers cell-phone with her free hand telling her everything was okay now

Annabeth however, as worried sick and rushed home to see her youngest right away, once she reached Allison's room she sat at ally's feet "it's okay ally, I'm here baby, everything will be O-okay" she said holding back tears, deathly worried for her daughter

She heard her mom voice as she opened her eyes slightly as she looked at her sister than back to her mom as she sat up a bit” my head hurts mommy” she cries as she just held onto th blanket

ash had moved to the floor to let her mother comfort ally.

Annabeth gently moved over to allsion before scooping her gently up into her arms and rocking her and tryng to soothe her "shhhh, I'm right here just go to sleep Allison dear, you will feel better soon. I promise" she said as she held Allison close to her chest

She just felt her mother as she held onto her as she placed her face on her mom chest as she relaxed as she yawned rubbing her eyes she didn’t want to be left alone she just fell back asleep the skateboard was one of the boys she just sniffed as she slept in her moms arms she didn’t want to be left alone

Annabeth held her daughter as she slept, propping herself against the wall and eventually falling asleep herself... (going to bed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back