• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Modern Family

they reached the minivan and she looked to maxim raising an eyebrow "are you driving or am i?" she asked standing by the car

the the ride to school was generally like normal, she talked with allison and soon the bus pulled up to the elemtary school "ally this is where you get off, go to the office and they will show you where to go" she instructed as she let allison out then sat back down

She just nodded as she hugged her sister while holding onto her bag as she just walked out of the bus and into the office as she asked for directions to her class she just was nervous wearing a strap with her glasses

"I trust you behind the wheel," Maxim said, "so you can drive." He really wanted her too because she had to drop him off on her way.

annabeth shrugged and got in the drivers seat and began driving maxim to work once he got in and buckled they soon reached his work "have a good day at work hun" she said and pecked his cheek

the bus soon pulled up at the highschool and she got off and went to school her first hour was boring so she sat and let out a small concealed yawn as she listened to the teacher, debateing on skipping next hour (hint, hint, teenager in trouble warning lol)

Annabeth sighed as she pulled out of the parking lot and started on the framiliar road to work "another day, another dollar" she mumbled

Alison just was in her classroom as she was a brand new student as she just had a note from her mother about her allergies and her glasses she gave it to the teacher while sitting down at her table

Eliza just sighed she ran away from home since her parents abuse her she been sleeping she couldn’t take it she had to go back home but she get hurt from her parents

(okay skipping to after school sorry for all da time skips lately)

ash got off of the bus and went inside sitting at the table and doing math homework, it was easy and she knew she would get an A on the assiighnment and she breezed through it

Annabeth got in the car and drove to pick maxim up from work she waited patiently in the car until he got out of work

She just smiled as she got back from school she just was watching tv she didn’t bother to tell anyone that she was bullied at school some kid broke her glasses but she just had tape the teacher put on she had a doctor appointment today she just watched tv she wasn’t talking

She looked at her sister as she started to cry” mommy is going to b bad mad my glasses broke in half cause meanie bullies teacher tried to fix it” she cries holding to her big sister crying

she held her sister strokeing her hair "no she won't im sure, it wasn't your fault ally" she said calmly trying to soothe the poor child "besides mom is picking up dad and wont be home for a bit" she said

She just looked at her sister as she just sighed hugging her sister as she just held onto her” can we watch Harry Potter sissy” she say as she just looked at her sisters she just lay on the couch she didn’t have homework yet

(kay welcome back!)

she grinned "okay i'll put on the first movie and we can watch it, i'm already done with it though for fair warning" she said with a chuckle as she put in harry potter and the scorcerer's stone for themto watch

She just smiled she just snuggled against her sister as she smiled she liked Harry Potter it was fun to watch it with her big sister as she smiled

There came the sound of a knock at the door, and there stood Blake. He'd slept over the night before, and his mother picked him up in the middle of the night. Good purposely gone out of his way to not meet the father of the house. He had a bad history with father's. His father was another thing, but others? His past exes father's either tried to kill him or get him in prison. Though he found Ash rather . . . Interesting. No doubt she was attractive, but there was something more. But they weren't dating, but still, it was instinct now. Dodge the father any way possible. He had wanted to come back to the house, to play video games if possible with the eldest daughter, but he realized he had left his drawing book here. "Hey, it's me again?"

ash opened the door with a warm smile "hey, mom is still waiting on dad so i guess you can come in" she said as she opened the door and let him in (got to go might be back later)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back