• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Modern Family

BLAKE MOORE

ezgif-com-resize-gif.403978
"Nope." he said, and smiled. "But it is bad that Severus Snape isn't your number one. Maybe he's a bit mainstream, but you know his death hit me hard for real." He shook his head, "Playing by the way. You can like em both, I do too."
coding by cych

She laughed, she felt like someone actually understood her perspective for once "A: severus is my number 1 and B: if I had to pledge my loyalty to someone, my loyalties lie with the dark lord, that doesn't mean I don't like harry though" she said with a grin "you hungry? cuase I'm heading to the kitchen to make me some food" she said moving for the door (I for real cried when severus snape died lol)

BLAKE MOORE

ezgif-com-resize-gif.403978
"One: Good choice, Two, I can't say I don't like Voldemort. If I had to pledge my loyalty, I'd do it for Dumbledore. Why not Voldemort? Because Voldemort killed Snape, unforgivable." he winked at her playfully, before nodding. "Yeah, I could grab a bite." he said and followed her. "Also, you look nice. It . . . fits you." he turned around, and waved at Ally. "Later Alligator."
coding by cych

Same tbh ;-;

she blushed a light pink and they soon near the kitchen "what do ya want to eat, I might take out a pizza and some ramen to munch on" she said getting the package of ramen and headed over to the freezer and grabed out a small pepperoni pizza and put it in the microwave

she shrugged and pulled out another pizza and some ramen and made is food, then made her own and she sat at the table and began digging in. it honestly wasn't bad. to her at least...

Annabeth finished working and she was exaushted "Hey ash, can you make dinner, I'm gonna crash hun, I'm dead beat" she called downstairs

"Yeah, ill make dinner tonight, you rest up" she called back

(I'm gonna crash for the night see ya tommarow)

She just smiled looking at her sister as she followed her to the kitchen as she watched her sister and the boy as she just was hungry” sissy I’m hungry and I need help with shower when I take off my glasses for a shower I can’t see anything” she say looking at her as she looked at the boy as she just sighe” I’m blind” she say she didn’t want to go to sleep in her room she gets afraid of the dark she thinks a monster will get her” can I sleep with sissy tonight it’s scary at night” she says

Last edited:
Liam sighed, saying, "Well, you beat me. Alright, Sis. You win." He went downstairs, greeting the stranger with, "Hey. Who are you? We're you the guy who was knocking on the door?"

ash smiled and made her a bowl of ramen noodles and a mini pizza as she hummed quietly "okay, ill help you ally and sure. you can sleep in my room tonight, I can set up blake a n air matress in your room ally" she said giving the bowl of ramen and the small cut up pizza to Allison before sitting next to her waiting for her while she eats

She just looked at her big sister as she smiled” yay” she say as she sit on the chat as she was eating the pizza she liked when she sleep in her sister room” it’s scary in my room monster going to get me” she say eating

she shook her head "there are no monsters in there but you can sleep in my room anyways" she said getting a small bowl of potato chips and eating them

She just eat the food” I’m just scared to sleep alone cause I can’t see and I have my special glasses off” she say as she just looked at her sister” good food sissy” she ate the food as she was enjoying it

Maxim Woods
Father - 40 - Male

Luke-Perry-LA-Times-Portrait-Studio-riverdale-2017-tv-series-40194457-327-500.jpg

Personality - In the office, Mr. Woods can seem pretty average. He works hard and follows a strict routine. Some of his colleagues might even describe him as boring. Outside of the office, he is a different man. Mr. Woods is a fun dad who loved nothing more than hanging out with his kids and occasionally poking fun at them. He also loves his wife, even if he can be a bit absent-minded. He is the type of dad that always comes up with the worst birthday party ideas but will make the best barbecue for the Superbowl Parties.

Likes - hanging out with his kids, watching basketball and football, reading, poker games with friends, winning at anything, regardless of how mundane the game is

Dislikes - working, doing housework, paying bills or taxes, losing in Chutes and Ladders, watching golf

Bio - Mr. Woods is an accountant for an energy company and a graduate of Berkley. His original dream in college was to become a sports analyst, but when it came time to find a job, he found that his affinity for numbers landed him as an accountant for a public bank in California. He later met his wife and moved to Florida to settle down. At the end of the day, he regrets nothing. He loves being a father.

Last edited:
(your character is great! im hopeing someone takes the mum position, its hard to rp as two different characters lol, feel free to post whenever)

Ash smiled and popped a chip into her mouth and glanced at the clock, their father maxim should be home soon so she set her bowl on the counter and went up to annabeth's room "mum, dad's going to be home soon, you should get up, all the kids are fed but im sure dad would want to see you when he gets home..." she said gently nudgeing her awake

annabeth groaned "I'm dead beat hun...I need rest" annabeth mumbled half asleep her hair a mess and she hasn't even changed out of her jeans and t-shirt

ash, understanding her mother, nodded and quietly exited the room, shutting the door behind her and went back downstairs "that woman is not moving for about 5 years" she joked "she's exhausted" she said with a sigh as she ate the rest of her chips

Maxim inhaled a deep breath and opened the door to his home. Another day at the office had been conquered.

“Honey, I’m home,” he said jokingly in a manner that was reminiscent of the perfect TV family.

He walked in to see his daughter, but his wife was nowhere to be found.

She just looked at her sister than to her dad” daddy your home mommy sleeping” she say happily happy to see her father she was smiling she just hugged her dad it was hard for her to see without her glasses without them she was completely blind

"Nice to see you, sweetie," he said, embracing his daughter. Inside he was concerned. His wife went to bed before he was home again. He had gotten used to it, but he didn't want to. "Have you had dinner already?"

She just smiled as she enjoyed her dads hugsl yup I had pizza and ramen” she say as she smiled she was excited about starting kindergarten soon she was ready for school she just smiled” how was work daddy” she asked happily

"Same old, same old," he told her. "We saw some big accounts, but that probably isn't interesting to you. However, I have something that might be." He stuck his hand in his work bag and dug around for awhile until he found what he was looking for. He pulled out a small wind-up toy he had found at the market after work. A small kitten. He handed it to his daughter.

She just smiled as she looked at the kitten toy as she smiled “ thank you daddy can we get a real pet” she asked happily looking at her new toy as she was playing she didn’t know if her mom be mad she had a lot of toys

"I don't know if your mom would like that," he began, not wanting to excite his daughter too much with the idea. "A toy is the same thing. But you don't have to feed it or clean it or anything." It wasn't the same, but maybe she wouldn't realize that.

She just smiled” okay daddy I understand” she say playing with her new toy as she was enjoying herself she didn’t like sleeping in her room so she was sleeping with her big sister tonight as she just hummed it was getting close to her bath time and bed time xXSunnyXx xXSunnyXx

she grinned as she saw her father home "hi dad, i tried getting mom up, if you ask me, the woman isn't moving for the next 5 years or so" she joked, she got her sense of humor mostly from her father she looked to allisonto see her holding a wind up toy "did dad get you a new toy?" she asked

She just looked at her big sister as she was happy” yup sissy daddy got me a new toy” she say as she was playing not wanting to go to sleep she started to yawn a little bit

she smiled "i will set up a place for blake to sleep since you're sleeping in my room. oh yeah! dad, mom is letting someone stay tonight since his mom didn't pick up or something, i don't know the details" she explained

Users who are viewing this thread

Back