• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Modern Family

Alison just slept on her mother for two hours as she yawned as she just rubbed her eyes her head wasn’t hurting anymore she was happy about it as she just payed in her mother looking around as she grabbed for her teddy she just smelt the bad stuff she just coughed as she had asthma as she breathed in she just lay on her mother as she was cuddling with her

Last edited:
She stuffed the bowl of the bong with chopped up weed, opening her window and flicking her lighter, bringing it over the weed and inhaling as her bong made small bubbling noises.

Ash had returned to her room and was playing videogames while listening to rock music

Annabeth, smelling the bad smoke, set Allison on the bed and followed the scent to Rhiannon's room opening the door seeing the home-made bong and se immediately snatched it away " looking at the contents "You have WEED and to made a bong!" she shouted furiously "I am absolutely disgusted! you are grounded for 2 months!" she said as she disposed of the bong and put an air freshener in the room "And your sister has athsema! what if she had an athsma attack?!" she said before removing all electronics and entertainment and replaceing them with a big stack of books

She just pouted a little as she smell the bad stuff as she started to cough she was hurting a bit her chest was tight as she looked for her mother she just looked around her mother usually have her inhealer as she smelt the smoke in her big sister room" mommy" she say as she coughed" do you have my inhealer my chest hurts" she say coughing a lot as she try to be strong she missed her father as she was pouting holding onto her toy as she tried not to have an ashma attack all she wanted to do was play with her mother or her big sisters she was scared of Rhianon sometimes

Annabeth hurried in with allisons inhaler and gave it to her and helped her take it

ash hurried in after her to make sure ally was okay

She just took the medicne as she just felt okay now as she looked at her big sister as she hugged her big sister" why do big sister do bad things it hurts my ashma" she say to her big sister she just held onto her stuffed bear as she just looked around

She didn't understand why her younger sister was coughing, she was blowing the smoke out of her window. So it physically made no sense at all, nonetheless she checked her phone to see if anyone was doing anything tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back