• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Modern Cinder(f)ella Story (MxF romance)

Mitheral

"Growf!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Old story, modern twist. I would also consider a Cinderfella story with all the roles reversed. It would take a bit more work on my part. Either way this is an MxF romance. (I intend to play the guy.)

Options:
Cinderella

- you are the girl, with stepmother and two stepsisters, and a father who passed away some years ago. You would need to create all of your NPC’s.
- I play the guy who catches your eye. I MAY also play the part of a godfather or BFF who helps get you ready for your romance, runs interference, whatever.

Cinderfella
  • Just the opposite. I’d have a wicked stepfather, a couple real jerk step brothers. Stepfather married for the money. Could care less about me.
  • You would be the high society girl, that I could never be good enough for. Rich parents. Lives a perfect charmed life that most would envy.

Looking for a literate writing partner here with an eye for details. I am leaving other sub genres open. In other words, we can discuss options.

this sounds like a lot of fun. i'm interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back