What's new

MLP - Age of Exploration (Dice RP)

Dreamweaver

Best Princess
Supporter
@Cyan Hide @Franklin RIchards @GeneralTyrus @Lightspeed
This group was made up of the stealthiest bastards ever. Despite them having almost creeped onto the walkway, not a single one of the lookouts saw them. There were 4 lookouts, like I said before... and each was armed with a longbow. It wasn't Rose's preferred weapon, but she knew how to use one regardless. It was becoming clear that she needed one. She was not a terrible melee combatant, but her deadliness was in her ranged capabilities, not her melee capabilities.

Straight ahead and also to the left of the heroes were some enemies, who were easily reachable. However, on the opposite end of the building were two more enemies, who neither Rose nor Applebloom would be able to reach.

Combat Map 1.png
Rose was formulating some kind of plan. "... Applebloom and I cannot reach the furthest ones. If one of you can take out a guard and toss me the bow, I can probably kill the furthest one (#3) before he has a chance to react. Assuming you can throw the bow and arrow and I can catch it. Applebloom maybe the best one to do that. We do this right and then we take their place. They'll look up and just see four guards up here, not seeing the ones dead at out hooves due to the darkness."

With that being said, Rose shut up. That left Wind Whistler, Aurelion and Applebloom in charge of a guard each.


  • AC: 11
    HP: 14
 

GeneralTyrus

My wings are so pretty.
@Dreamweaver @Cyan Hide @Lightspeed @Franklin RIchards

Applebloom would look between all the guards, listening closely to Rose's plan. She had an idea, and would lean in close, whisper, "Ah'm gonna take out the guard there (#1), then Ah'll toss you the bow, Rose." She'd say softly, before her muscles would visibly tense and wriggle beneath her coat. She'd tense up, before slowly sneaking up on the Guard (#1).

She'd close the distance quickly, and leap at the pony when she was right behind them, swinging out with her hooves in quick succession.

Bonus Action used: Extra Attack (Monk Ability)

Weapon: Hooves (Against Guard #1)
Attack 1
To Hit Roll: 24 (18 + 6)
Damage: 13

Attack 2
To Hit Roll: 13
Damage: 12

Total Damage: 25 (He dead)

Applebloom was startled by just how much force she'd put into her strikes, and killed the pony with ease, a sickening crunch making for wince deeply, and felt her stomach tighten in the most painful of manners. She'd step aside, before snatching up the bow, quickly throwing it to Rose, trying to avoid thinking about what she'd just done, though she was pretty sure it would be all she'd think about that night

Dex Roll: 21 (16 + 5)

______
Applebloom
AC: 15
HP: 11
 
Last edited:

Lightspeed

Fast enough to catch time
@Dreamweaver
How they were still managing to not be caught, she had no idea, but also wasn't going to question their good fortune. Things were about to get a little more interesting from this point forward. The formation of the guards already made it fairly difficult to take them all out at once, being spread apart as they were, but it also made it difficult for them to cover each other's backs. If they did this quickly, the panic caused by suddenly being under attack may let them end the fight before it has even started.

"... Applebloom, you're the best with your hooves. You deal with the first guard and toss Rose the bow and arrow. I'll rush by to try and take out one of the other two across the warehouse... Wind Whistler, Rose, one of you'll need to back me up, I think."

With Applebloom moving out to take care of the closest guard, Aurelion got on all fours and prepared to sprint... which she started as soon as Applebloom had left their hiding place. She made a mad dash for the guard on the other side of the building. She upon him lightning fast, leaping, claws flexing as she jumped straight onto the pony, biting and tearing at his neck. Her attack was savage, akin more of a raptor than for a pony. Rose might find something familiar in it from seeing Tammy's attacks!

Aurelion Sol's Attack
  • Attacking Guard #3
Attacks: To-hit
Pounce: Make a DC 15 Strength check or be knocked prone! If knocked prone, Aurelion gains a free Bite attack.
  • Multiattack
    • Claw: 23 (17, +6)
    • Bite: 12 (6, +6)
Attacks: Damage
Pounce—Bite (if successful): 10 (6, +4)
  • Multiattack
    • Claw: 11 (7, +4)
    • Bite: 8 (4, +4)
Total: 19 (29 with Pounce)

Aurelion Sol's StatsHP: 11
Wildshape HP: 10

AC: 13

Buffs
None
 

Cyan Hide

Weaponized Adorableness Experiment: Failed Attempt
@Dreamweaver


Wind Whistler agreed with the plan. She knew it was a good plan, but was terrified of having to carry it out. But as soon as Applebloom and Aurelion carrying out attacks in a coordinated strike, a switch flicked in Wind's brain and she raised her bow and let loose an arrow that lodged himself in a guard's head before he had time to register what was happening to his friends. She rushed up and caught his body before it hit the metal grating, and dragged him into the shadows, before taking his place and using this opportunity to survey the scene below.

Seeing Applebloom throw the bow over, Wind realised that at that trajectory and velocity, it wasn't quite going to reach Rose. She'd miss it! Wind desperately tried to gesture to Rose to reach over the railing in order to catch it.


Attacking Guard #2

Argitian Shortbow (To Hit): 19
Damage: 11

Reaction: Bardic Inspiration to Rose for Dex Save.


HP: 10
AC: 14
Bardic Inspiration: 2
 
Last edited:

Dreamweaver

Best Princess
Supporter
@Cyan Hide @Franklin RIchards @GeneralTyrus @Lightspeed
The group acted with shocking speed, accuracy and lethality. Perhaps Luna really did know what she was doing when she chose them. Rose watched her new friends take out 3 of the gang members in quick succession and smirked a little, impressed by their actions! Even Wind Whistler, who Rose was worried about becoming a liability, found her inner strength and did what needed to be done. Rose was almost ready to cheer for joy, when she saw the bow and quiver flying at her.

She couldn't reach it. She knew that instantly. Applebloom had really thrown it well, but Rose hadn't even been standing in the right spot. She rushed over to the edge and took a glance at Wind, who was gesturing for her to reach over the railing! Rose did just that, throwing herself over the railing to letting the bow hit her side, only holding onto the railing by her hooves. She easily caught it with her magic as it hit her and then leveled it at the only bandit who was left. The arrow found its mark right in his eye socket and he fell over, dead. She then clambered back over the railing and levitated the quiver onto her back, nocking another arrow.

That went pretty well. Now they could either wait for the griffons to arrive, or leap down and attack the gang members on the ground!
 

GeneralTyrus

My wings are so pretty.
@Dreamweaver

Applebloom needed a moment to recover, and stumbled back against the wall, sitting down. She had her eye clinched tight, trying not to think about the pony. Since it hadn't immediately became constant combat, she really had a moment to glance at her work. She took in a sharp breath, and looked up at the ceiling. She really wished she'd not done it, but it had already happened, so she couldn't really... Step back now. Still, that was easier said than done, and she sat there, waiting for anything to happen, but she wasn't about to jump right into combat after that. She needed a moment.
 

Lightspeed

Fast enough to catch time
@Dreamweaver
The gang member that she had attacked didn't even stand a chance. Soon his throat, and anything that was really in the front side of his neck, was splattered across the ground and they were left to die. Blood coated her mouth and teeth, staining her hide and claws, but she didn't mind it so much. She pointedly ignored the fact that she killed a pony... trying to continue focusing that this was the right thing to do. They needed to go.

Since the rest of the gangsters were down for the count, each killed in their own way, she ran back over to the group, swiping her tongue around the outside of her mouth to clean off the blood. "That went smoothly." Aurelion noted, looking down over the railing. "... So, any plans for what to do about the guys below? We could press our advantage, killing them before the convoy gets here... or, if we attack when the griffons are here and free them, we might be able to help us a bit."
 

Cyan Hide

Weaponized Adorableness Experiment: Failed Attempt
@Dreamweaver @Lightspeed @GeneralTyrus


Wind breathed a sigh of relief as Rose caught the bow, then finally finished off the other guard. They had the walkway. Now they faced another decision, which Aurelion vocalised. Should they clear the ground floor now, or get some sign of the Griffins before risking their safety. Aurelion mentioned the Griffins as if freeing them would be a beneficial little bonus, which just accentuated their differences in mindsets. To the more compassionate Wind Whistler, freeing the Griffins and ensuring none were harmed was the primary directive, not killing all the gang members.

"I personally say we wait. Either until the Griffins arrive, or at the very least when we learn where they are and can mount a rescue"
 

Franklin RIchards

Reality Warping Child
@Dreamweaver , @Lightspeed
While he was going to attack and destroy them using the wisps as a distraction and breaking their necks, it seems his friends were doing more of the work than neccessary. But, he simply just shrugged at the result. He would rather have alies who coul do the work before he could, or liabilities who failed to do the work before he could. It was one of those things he could accept. Besides, he would have a chance at the action relatively soon. Not speaking a word, as he was very clearly still within the shadows, not to be heard or seen from his allies. Stealth was one of the strongest techniques he had to offer, and he planned to use it for quick stealth kills had he the opportunity. However, he appeared from the darkness of the shadows and stated in his calm demeanor to Aurellion. "... Why not both ? I'm extremely good at stealth... It's how I managed to survive with such a frail frame of mine. It would be of the utmost advantage if I attempt to free the griffons solo, while you distract the guards by attacking them head on... Since you all are more equipped for head on head confrontation" . He said, the wisps around him just swirled around his neck, waiting for any words from their master to assist.
 

Dreamweaver

Best Princess
Supporter
@Cyan Hide @Franklin RIchards @GeneralTyrus @Lightspeed
Rose stayed silent as she heard the party discussing what to do next. She personally wasn't even sure what to do, but now that she had a bow she was fairly certain that she could handle things better. At least she didn't have to rely on a stupid sword. When Apocalypse mentioned a split attack, Rose tapped a hoof to her lips. "Well, the griffons aren't here yet. But if we were to wait for them to arrive, you could go and free them while we caused a diversion..." She looked him over and arched a little eyebrow. "... Assuming you can actually get there undetected." She said with more than a little doubt in her voice.

"The other option is that we attack now, but if word gets out to the gang then the griffons will be diverted and brought elsewhere. Having them arrive here and then freeing them while attacking is likely the safest option, though some may die in the crossfire." She stated truthfully. None of them were top form adventurers, there would likely be casualties.

Since it seemed like the party was going to wait... wait they did! Luckily in the next 5 minutes the doors opened, and a cage containing 5 griffon women was hauled in. It looked rather heavy and was quickly taken off the vehicle.

"... Wind and I can stay up here to get a better angle on the shots, but that will leave more guards trying to kill you all. Which do you want? Apocalypse, you should go now. At the first sign of trouble, we will come running."

Apocalypse, make a stealth roll with advantage using your dexterity bonus + your proficiency bonus. If Rose and Wind stay on the high ground, all their attacks have advantage... but Applebloom, Aurelion and Apocalypse will be dealing with more attacks against them.
 

Lightspeed

Fast enough to catch time
@Dreamweaver
The chances of saving them all were somewhat slim, at best. To thin out the possible numbers of the Demon's Claw, maybe they could bottleneck them somewhere... if they can';t all attack at once, and the ones with ranged weapons couldn't fire without accidentally hitting their allies, that might be good. It would leave Wind and Rose to fire at will if they could find a safe spot to do their thing.

"I think we could handle it. If you can at least thin out the number a little from up here, we could keep the gang from killing the griffons." Aurelion said, looking them over from up above. She wasn't sure exactly how this was going to go. It would be very dangerous for them. One wrong move might mean the end.

With the Demon's Claw convoy rolling in soon enough, griffons in tow, it was time to figure out what they were going to do. "So... jumping right down on them to surprise them, then?"
 

GeneralTyrus

My wings are so pretty.
@Dreamweaver
Applebloom would look at Rose, happy to see her in her element, but she herself still felt rough. The idea of them having to literally dive into combat again was not really something she was all to happy about, but she understood the importance of them needing to act. She would let down Lucian or the Princess. She'd shake herself, and tense back up, getting herself ready. She looked like a coiled spring, ready to just break something for a moment. She'd relax, and sighed, before nodding to Rose.

"That plan there is right solid. Ya two would have a ground spot to look down on 'em." She'd whisper softly, before going to the edge, "Ya'll both stay up here, and provide cover fire, while we deal with 'em." She'd say, nodding her head, before trotting over to the edge, getting ready to attack, whenever they were told.
 

Cyan Hide

Weaponized Adorableness Experiment: Failed Attempt
@Dreamweaver

Wind nodded at the plan. Now the adrenaline was wearing off and they had time to breathe, the weight of what she'd just done was weighing down on her. She felt like she was being choked. he following five minutes of waiting were hell, but at the same time, went by far too quickly. As Wind whistler wiped her teary eyes and took some ragged breaths, she wasn't sure if she was emotionally ready for round two, but she readied an arrow in her bow, gritted her teeth, swallowed and nodded to her teammates.

"We'll cover you. You can count on us. Now rescue those Griffins. I'll support you with my songs as well as my bow, so listen out for the sound of whistling."
 

Dreamweaver

Best Princess
Supporter
@Cyan Hide @Franklin RIchards @GeneralTyrus @Lightspeed
It was time to attack. No more waiting. Rose put her bow onto her shoulder and drew her revolver, which should give them a massive surprise. The bandits would probably be thrown off guard by the loud noise! As the others got ready to attack, Rose motioned for them to hold still! She heard more enemies coming... and she turned out to be correct, as 3 more bandits made themselves known.

Signalling for her companions to wait a moment, Rose reached into her hat and pulled out an entire 10 sticks of dynamite. Was that even safe to carry in a hat? Who knows. She proceeded to tape them together, light the fuse, and drop it.

Boom.

The 3 gang members who had just arrived, were no longer alive. The wizard down there, who hadn't been more than 16 years old, was also quite dead. Two of the thugs were quite hurt from the blast... one was actually dead! But they were now aware of the enemies coming for them, and got ready to attack. The enemies would all get an extra attack next round.


  • HP: 25/25
    AC: 11 (Leather Armor)
 
Last edited:

Lightspeed

Fast enough to catch time
@Dreamweaver
... Well, that was as good of an entrance as any. With Rose dropping dynamite on them (who the fuck keeps dynamite in their hat?), that probably meant it was time to attack. She wasn't exactly sure on their chances against these bandits still, but regardless, they had a job to do! Hopefully Lucian was at least watching currently. This could go horribly wrong really fast.

Aurelion growled and launched herself off from the upper floor, pouncing directly on top of one of the bandits. Being a raptor, it was very easy for her to reach and practically slaughter the most injured of the three bandits that were left, tearing through them with her teeth and claws. They didn't even stand enough of a chance to fight back against her, as they were already dead by the time they realized what would have even happened. Her attack was vicious and merciless.

Since he was down, she went for the next one, snarling and leaping on top of them, claws and talons flexing, biting at them.

Aurelion Sol's AttackAttacks: To-hit (Thug #2)
Pounce: 24 (18, +6) Make a DC 15 Dexterity check or be knocked prone.
Bite: 18 (12, +6)
Claw: 13 (7 +6)

Attacks: Damage (Thug #2)
Bite: 10 (6, +4) Piercing
Claw: 6 (2, +4) Slashing

Total: 16 damage

Attacks: To-hit (Thug #1)
Pounce on Thug #1: 15 (9, +6) Make a DC 15 Dexterity check or be knocked prone.
Bite on Thug #1: 20 (14, +6)

Attacks: Damage (Thug #1)
Bite
: 8 (4, +4) Piercing

Total: 8 damage

Aurelion Sol's StatsHP: 11
Wildshape HP: 10

AC: 13

Buffs
None
 

GeneralTyrus

My wings are so pretty.
@Dreamweaver

Applebloom, seeing the explosion, covered her face, feeling blood splatter onto her foreleg. She'd grimace, but pushed the thought from her mind, leaping down, falling towards the captain, hoping to maybe deal some real pain to him. She'd tip her head in the drop, shifting into a position, her hind legs sticking out, igniting with a flame.

Action used: Rising Sun Kick (Captain)
To Hit: 20 (14 +6)
Damage: 19 (8 + 6)1d8+6 (5)1d6

She'd deliver a pretty nasty strike to the captain, before jumping back, landing on her hooves. She was quick at least, and moved in to strike again, swinging out fast with her hoof.

Bonus Action used: Extra Attack (Captain)
To Hit: 25 (19+6)
Damage: 7

The hit wasn't as strong as she wanted, but still, a couple of good hits! Of course, she knew that she was playing with fire in attacking him, and would channel her inner Ki, before feeling tougher in body and mind, grinning as she got a decent distance between them. It wasn't much, but she hoped it would help!

Ki Point spent! 0/1 Remaining!
Ki: Patient Defense. You may spend 1 Ki Point to give all attacks against you disadvantage for that round

Total Damage: 26

-----------------------------
Applebloom
AC: 15
HP: 11
 
Last edited:

Cyan Hide

Weaponized Adorableness Experiment: Failed Attempt
@Dreamweaver


Between the efforts of the rest of them; Rose's dynamite, Aurelion's raptor form, and Applebloom's fighting skill, this battle was going in their favour. But that could change at any moment against armed opponents. Wind needed to eliminate any doubt, and swing the battle much more in their favour until there was little chance of death. With this said, logic clearly dictates that you take out the weaker foes first, freeing up manpower for the stronger foes. That's why, even though it didn't seem like Aurelion didn't need as much help as Applebloom, Wind fired her arrow at the thug Aurelion had pinned down, catching him in the upper chest.

She then started to whistle rather loudly, a rustic tune that cut through the sounds of cmbat in the room and sounded...slightly abnormal. Like it was magical. Was this the power of a bard? All of Wind's teammates felt stronger in some way and more inspired to attack.


Attack Thug 1 (To-Hit): 15

Shortbow (Damage): 10


Bonus action: Vengeance! (Any allies who can hear her gain an extra attack on their following round)

HP: 10
AC: 14
Bardic Inspiration: 2
 

Dreamweaver

Best Princess
Supporter
Aurelion tore Thug #2 to pieces. He was pretty much scattered around everywhere!

Unfortunately Thug #1 saw Aurelion coming for him and actually rather nimbly dove out of the way, letting the raptor soar over him. He took one look at Aurelion, and then over at his leader who was getting his ass kicked by a mare with fire on her hooves... he wasn't quite sure what to make of this. He was just hired muscle and didn't really want to participate in this fight, but it seemed like he had no choice. They were just... this was a slaughter and he was pretty sure that he was a target no matter what he did.

His mind was made up for him when an arrow struck him in the side, and a searing pain coursed through him. He looked up and locked eyes with Wind Whistler... and just frowned. He knew this was to the death now, so all he could do was try and even the odds. He decided to focus on the one attacking his boss and came over to Applebloom, grabbing his mace in both hands as he swung it at her! The first strike hit her solidly on the back, and his second strike his her hard in the left hind leg! All of her dodging couldn't help when surrounded.

APPLEBLOOM: First attack hit on an 18 and did 4 damage. Second attack hit on a 21 and did 4 damage.

The Captain had to decide what to do right now. They were horribly outnumbered, and seemed to be on the verge of defeat; he himself was really badly injured from this damned mare. Most of his men were out in the city and not near here... but he had one secret weapon left. "Big guy, get in here!" the Captain yelled, and a moment later a giant pony clad in plate armor walked in. He was their only guard outside... that said everything that needed to be said.

The Captain took the time to try and finish off Applebloom... and his scimitar missed both swipes, but his dagger landed a gruesome hit on her...

APPLEBLOOM: Dagger hit with a 17 and did 5 damage.

The large pony decided to focus on Aurelion, who seemed to be the most dangerous of the bunch. He charged right at her wielding a greatsword the size of her, and he stood a full head above her; nearly as tall as Princess Luna herself. The massive pony swung twice at Aurelion, cutting a deep gouge across the raptors chest both times.

AURELION: First attack hit on a 22... and second attack hit on a 22. First attack did 8 damage and second did 10 damage.

Rose was quickly becoming worried about this situation. Everything seemed fine until that big guy showed up, and started kicking Aurelion's ass. Rose was really torn about what to do right now but decided to focus on the Captain, figuring that Applebloom and Wind would kill the Thug soon. "Applebloom, Wind, kill that thug!" Rose barked out, before drawing her revolver and aiming it at the Captain. She took very careful aim to hit a vital organ... and then let three shots ring out in quick succession.

One of her shots actually missed... only to skip off the ground, bounce off the wall, and strike the Thug in the face. He fell over dead. The Captain also fell over dead. Huh. "... Nevermind, kill the new guy! Help Aurelion!" Rose awkwardly barked out, having not expected to accidentally kill that Thug... let alone him and the Captain.

As the Captain fell, Rose quickly fired off two shots at the huge armored guy. One of them went totally off center and hit the wall, but the other struck a vital area and elicited a scream from the fool!

"I'm outta ammo!" Rose said while beginning to charge her crystals. She would be unable to act next turn.


  • HP: 69/97
    AC: 18

----
Rose Statistics
HP: 12/12
AC: 16
Shotgun Ammo: 1/1
Revolver Ammo: 0/6
Dynamite: 0/8
Duplicating Shot: On cooldown (2)
Trick Shot: Available
 

Cyan Hide

Weaponized Adorableness Experiment: Failed Attempt
@Dreamweaver @GeneralTyrus


Wind Whistler, upon seeing her teammates get hurt, despite the fact they were clearing the room and pressing the advantage, was too much. She ignored Rose's commands, despite admitting they were logically sound, and lowered her bow, closing her eyes. The pegasus couldn't let anything happen to her teammates if she could prevent it, even if they did all know what they were signing up for. She started whistling again, this time her allies would hear an emotional, heartfelt, nostalgic tune, while the armored thug would hear the same whistles as harsh, grating, distracting sounds that were assaulting his eardrums.


Action: Song of Rest. All allies get 13 hp back.


Bonus Action: Demoralizing Shout. Armored Thug must make a DC 13 Charisma Save or have disadvantage on their next round of attacks.


HP: 10
AC: 14
Bardic Inspiration: 1
 

GeneralTyrus

My wings are so pretty.
@Dreamweaver @Cyan Hide

Applebloom was proud of herself for all of 4 seconds, before she was being attacked by another pony. She'd been so focused on the Captain, she hadn't even seen him get to her! He'd gotten her pretty good on the back, which made her grunt in pain, before she felt it impact against her hind leg. That one did hurt a lot, and she'd nearly collapsed, but thankfully not. She noticed the Captain swinging something and she moved to dodge it, twice. However, she didn't see the knife.

When it stabbed into her, her eyes widened a bit, and she could feel it hit something, before she staggered, back, falling down, about to pass out.

However, Windy appeared to be like a Guardian Angel, and somehow, Applebloom heard the whistle. Strangely enough, she felt good as new! Then she looked to the big guy that had entered... Oh horseapples. Now she needed to get on the move, and seeing this guy meant business, she got to work quickly!

Action used: Attack (Big Guy)
To Hit: 24 (18 + 6)
Damage: 14!

Bonus Action used: Extra Attack! (Big Guy)
To Hit: 19 (13 + 6)
Damage: 10!

Total Damage: 24!

Applebloom would step away quickly, quickly shifting on her hooves, hoping he wouldn't be hard to dodge.

----
Applebloom
HP: 11
AC 15
 

Lightspeed

Fast enough to catch time
@Dreamweaver
Aurelion was not expecting some random lartass of a pony to come out of nowhere with a greatsword. It was made even worse by that weapon being her very size. Where the hell did they get ponies that size anyway? Whatever the case may be, as he came closer, she was about to feel the pain.

Two quick slashes across her chest left Aurelion gasping, blood spurting from the sudden deep wounds left behind his blade. She staggered backwards, he form momentarily glowing purple and green, nearly shifting out entirely from the pain of the attack. That... was not expected. The brief moment to breath gave her all the time needed to recuperate, however, as there was something else glowing as well. The necklace around her neck.

It began as a small light, which quickly encompassed her body, its radiance shining like an aura around her figure. Soon enough, those gouges in her chest had completely disappeared, only a scar remaining to mar her once pristine flesh, and mending the rest of her body in turn. She stood back up tall, the light fading, and still in the form of a raptor! Whatever the necklace had done, it seemed to have saved her then.

Feeling fully refreshed and ready to go once more, and with Wind Whistler's tunes flowing into her ears, she was feeling inspired. Snarling, she came charging at the big pony that had previously attacked her, lunging with claws and teeth, looking to tear at the gaps in his armor. Whatever exposed bits of flesh she could find!

Periapt of Wound Closure used from reaching 0 Wildshape bonus HP! Restores 20 HP.

Aurelion Sol's AttackAttack on Big Boy: To-hit
  • Multiattack
    • Claw: 23 (17, +6)
    • Bite: 21 (15, +6)
  • Claw (2): 25 (19, +6)
Attack on Big Boy: Damage
  • Multiattack
    • Claw: 11 (7, +4)
    • Bite: 9 (5, +4)
  • Claw (2): 11 (7, +4)
Total: 31 damage!

Aurelion Sol's StatsHP: 11
Wildshape HP: 10

AC: 13

Buffs
Vengeance!
: Gains an extra attack on the turn.
 

Dreamweaver

Best Princess
Supporter
@Cyan Hide @GeneralTyrus @Lightspeed
Applebloom would find that, although her first strike had connected solidly with a gap in her foes armor, her second strike had been turned away at the last minute! It was damn close to hitting though, and the big stallion was beginning to get rather worried about the way that this fight was going. He winced again as the raptors claws dug in between the gaps in his armor and caused his blood to drip to the floor.

Reaction Used: Parry!

Wind's whistling wasn't helping him focus, either. It was hugely distracting, like nails on a chalkboard happening right inside of his eardrums. "Cut that noise out! Let me die in peace, gosh!" He called out to Wind, before just shaking his head in annoyance.

The big stallion decided to once again focus on the raptor. Despite the annoying grating sound in his ears, she was still by far the easiest target! He gripped his sword tightly in his hooves, and swung it at her twice! His first attack went wide by a mile, but he corrected himself on his second attack. But... there was something more than just a sword blow that she had to deal with. Aurelion's very life force was stolen away, and given to their foe.

AURELION: The first attack was a critical miss, granting you one advantage on attacks against him next round. The second attack was a hit and [I][B]Bloodlust! [/B][/I]was activated. Aurelion takes 17 damage and the enemy regains an equal amount of health!

Rose couldn't just sit up top and watch her friends get beat on anymore. She jumped from the rafters and slowed herself with a teleport at the last moment, ending up right beside the large stallion who was beating on her friends. "Hey, buddy!" Rose said while drawing the blunderbuss off her back and aiming it right at his side. "Back off of my bat friend!"

There was a loud blasting noise as her gun smashed through the stallions armor and knocked him several feet away, onto his side. Somehow he was actually still alive; likely his armor absorbing a lot of the magic. He struggled to his hooves again, before looking between them all... and tossing his helmet and sword to the ground. He motioned over to the Captain they had killed before and frowned a bit.

"I'm just a mercenary for hire. Can I, like, leave?"


  • HP: 18/97
    AC: 18
    Bloodlust: On Cooldown (4)
    Whirlwind: Available

----
Rose Statistics
HP: 12/12
AC: 16
Blunderbuss Ammo: 0/1
Revolver Ammo: 0/6
Dynamite: 0/8
Duplicating Shot: On Cooldown (1)
Trick Shot: Available
 

GeneralTyrus

My wings are so pretty.
@Dreamweaver

Applebloom watched as her attack got parried, and her eyes widened slightly, before she'd step back, watching as Aurelion clawed again. They she got attacked, and it looked really painful. Quickly, she rushed forward, before swinging out with her attacks.

Action Used: Attack (Big Guy)
To hit: Crit!
Damage: 26! (Choosing to knock him unconscious)

She'd watch as he fell to the ground, knocked out cold, before looking at the others, shaking herself. Then, she'd rush to Aurelion, looking her over, "Hey, you okay?" She'd ask, rubbing her back, looking worried. The armored pony had surrendered, so she figured it best to knock him out, in case he'd try to pull something on them. Lucian had made them sound ruthless.



----
Applebloom
HP: 11
AC 15
 

Lightspeed

Fast enough to catch time
@Dreamweaver @GeneralTyrus
Aurelion was much more prepared for the big guy's swing now that she was fully expecting him. He missed by country mile anyway, but it was aided by her also just ducking underneath the blade of the weapon. Unfortunately, it still did not help her on his second swing, and she could feel something was wrong with it before it touched her. There was a faint... distinct sensation about it. Her train of thought was sidetracked when it struck her.

She screamed and recoiled harshly, her very life force being ripped away from her suddenly, and dropping out of her Raptor Form almost immediately. The necklace didn't heal her injuries this time, and instead, they were allowed to sit and bleed. She clutched at it, growling and hissing in pain, blood seeping out and between her talons. She had really taken a beating in this fight... at least that meant the others were okay.

Gritting her teeth, Aurelion's eyes closed and her magic focused, a green glowing enveloping her body. Soon, the more gruesome injury was beginning to close and heal up, the bleeding slowing. It was a slow process, but much more natural. Seeing at the pace it was going, she would be back to as good as new soon enough.

Aurelion Sol cast Regrowth on herself, healing 5 (4, +1) HP.

"I'm... I'm okay..." Aurelion managed, shaking herself. With the wound disappearing, that meant she was doing a lot better already than she was a moment ago when it first occurred. She gave a weary smile to Applebloom.

Aurelion Sol's StatsHP: 9/11
Spell Points: 3/4
AC: 16
Wildshape Uses: 1/2

Buffs
Regrowth
: 1d4+1 HP per round, lasting 5 rounds.
 
Last edited:

Cyan Hide

Weaponized Adorableness Experiment: Failed Attempt
@Dreamweaver


Wind Whistler flew down to the ground floor, and immediately went to the cage containing the Griffins, looking for a way to open it. As she was doing that, and reassuring the Griffins inside while looking them over from injuries, she turned away from the cage briefly to make sure shey couldn't see her face until she brought it under control. She couldn't look scared or traumatised right now. She needed to look calming and confident.

"Is everyone okay?" she asked the Griffins inside. "Is anygriffin hurt?"


HP: 10
AC: 14
Bardic Inspiration: 1
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top