• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

MLP - Age of Exploration (D&D 5e Custom System)

Characters
Here
Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
There was a little thunk as the pony hit the ground, his plate armor clanking as he landed hard. Rose had been about to go over and check on the griffons with Wind, when she stopped suddenly. She had to do a double take of the pony on the floor. He looked very different than she remembered, but... "... Huh, I know that stallion. He's one of my old gang members. Guess he got out before things got real wild."
Bang.

Rose quite casually blew the top of his head off, holstered her revolver, and shrugged. "He was real bad, don't worry. Real bad. Un des pires..." She muttered, though it seemed like she was mostly talking to herself in that moment. She was pretty caught off guard that one of her old acquaintances would be out here, working for these thugs.

Rose wandered over to Wind and checked the cage out. Here's the thing about griffons; they are predators. They weren't cowering or whimpering like a pony might be, they were clawing at the cage trying to get out so that they could eat the bandits. A griffon backed into a corner was an incredibly dangerous animal... and right now, with what had just gone on, their blood was pumping rather fast. Luckily the group was obviously here to save them, and they calmed down.

"Let us out!" the griffons barked, each of them circling around the cage and growling slightly.

"Can you do it, Wind?" Rose asked while motioning to the lock. "I'll go look for the key."

This wasn't an ordinary lock; it was really intricate and would be tough to get open.

WIND: The DC to open the lock is 17, dexterity check.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Applebloom would be smile at Aurelion, before jumping as she heard the gun go off. She'd look back, and grimace, seeing the new mess, and quickly looked away, opting instead to go over to Wind, checking to see if she had everything handled, "Lock looks uh right tough, think ya can handle it?" She'd ask, smiling at Wind, "Also thanks... Ya saved my life." She'd say, before patting Wind's back. She'd look to the Gryphon's inside, not really liking their attitudes. It worried her slightly, and she hoped that maybe they weren't going to try anything stupid.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Aurelion looked away suddenly when Rose casually went over and blew the thug's head off. Eugh. Killing them to protect others, fine, whatever... but that was just an execution. There really was no getting around that. Whether or not that pony would have gone to harm even more... probably, yes. She'd just have to trust Rose's word on that he was a bad pony. It still felt a little weird. Why did killing them like that bother her more than ripping a pony's throat out with her teeth?

While they went to go break the griffons out of the cage, she fussed with the new scars on her chest. It was a ugly X shape, courtesy of the big bandit that Rose just killed. Since it wasn't just an immediate healing, and she wasn't powerful enough to make the scar disappear, it left behind... this. Marring her once pristine fur, she... didn't like it. Aurelia and Starstreak were going to have a riot the moment that they got a look at this...

Shaking her head slightly, she wandered over to Rose. "So... key? Any ideas on where to look for that?"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Dex Check = 19

Wind Whistler winced when she heard he gunshot, and did not want to turn round lest her eyes confirm what she already knew had happened. Instead she focused on the lock. It was a tough one, but that just meant it required all her attention, and could distract her. She didn't answer anypony who addressed her as she worked. Her face was a mask of concentration. Even Applebloom's friendly pat was met with nothing but a quiet noise and an upturning of the corners of Wind's mouth. Her eyes and hooves never left the lock. Eventually she got it open, and stepped aside to let the griffins out.

Rose looked over at Aurelion with a smile, wiping a bit of blood out of her eye as she did so. "Oh, the leader will have the key." Rose said while wandering over to search the corpse... finding absolutely nothing on it. "Oh, I'm sure it's ar- click." Rose looked back to find that Wind has already gotten the damn thing open and she chuckled a bit. "Good job, Wind. Maybe we will all make a good team after all."

Rose then looked back at Aurelion. She barely knew the mare, barely more than a teenager, but... well she kinda felt like she needed to protect her? Was that normal? Rose and Starstreak were never really friends, just work associates, but Starstreak had also invented the thing that finally gave Rose a cutiemark. She felt like she owed it to Starstreak to watch over her daughter. "You okay, kid? That was quite a beating you took... had me worried for a moment."

Meanwhile the griffons quickly rushed out of the cave, and a moment later they were gone into the air. Their attack had been so quick and ruthless that not a single griffon had died in the crossfire! Lucian would be overjoyed to hear about this.

"Hey, besties. Gather 'round for a minute, I found these on the captain and his friends." Rose called them over. Levitating in the air was a pouch containing a number of gems, which could be sold for 450 bits. She also had two items floating in the air...

ITEM 1: Luckstone.jpegThis Stone of Good Luck, or Luckstone as they're traditionally called, grants a +1 to all ability checks and saving throws to the pony who keeps it in their pocket.

ITEM 2: This Instrument of the Bards is a magical cittern. While wielding this instrument you can cast the following spells once per day, using your spellcasting ability and save; Cure Wounds, Levitate, Invisibility, Stoneskin and Tempest. While wielding this instrument, you can choose a number of creatures per day equal to 2 x your charisma modifier to have disadvantage on saves against your spells.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus
Aurelion nodded her head, smiling at Rose. "I'm okay! Being able to heal yourself kind of comes in handy, even if it does come with some... downsides." She poked the jagged, uncentered X across her chest now. It was still looking pretty ugly. "Moms are gonna be maaaaad when they see this..." Lucian may not be too pleased either, now that she thought about it.

Disregarding it, she came over at the mention of loot, looking over the items. She poked both the instrument and the little stone. It looked like some weird, disfigured head of a cat... which is probably exactly what it was. And... she also had no idea what it was. Since she didn't exactly have the space for it, she shrugged, and stepped back. "Applebloom, why don't you take that?"

Wind smiled at seeing the Griffins fly away free, and also at Rose's words. She looked from the Griffins to Rose, and nodded. "We have the makings of a very effective team. I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds."

While Rose tended to Aurelion, Wind approached Applebloom. "Sorry for blanking on you after you thanked me earlier. I didn't want to turn round and see the bodies," she explained to the fellow green pony who she knew also had misgivings about taking lives. "It will be necessary in the future, and I suppose I'll have to get used to it, but...I am going to have nightmares tonight. Anyway, we should be celebrating our first sucess. I believe Rose has found some loot. Let's join them."

Once the group has assembled, Wind took a look at the loot, and immediately gasped. "A Magical Cittern! These are not common instruments!" She looked around to see that there were no objections to the bard taking the musical instrument, then picked the cittern up and studied it. "This will be extremely good for all of us," she spoke quietly, still in awe.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Dumbledoof Dumbledoof Cyan Hide Cyan Hide

Applebloom still wasn't feeling good about the body, and had moved off a bit to relax a short bit. When Windy trotted over, she'd look at her, smiling softly, "Heya, Windy." She'd say, tipping her hat, trying to act like she wasn't feeling sick, "Nightmares... Right..." She'd mumble, shaking her head. Quickly, she'd trot over to where everyone else had gathered, and looked at the loot gathers.

Looking at Aurelion, Applebloom would nod, "Sure, Ah'll take it." She'd say, reaching out, grabbing it up with her hoof, and put it around her neck, smiling. She'd then look at Rose and Windy, looking at the instrument, "That looks pretty neat, Windy!" She'd say, happy about the fact that Windy got something important for her.

With the treasure all looted from the corpses, Rose handed the bag of bits to Aurelion. "Here, kid. Buy yourself an icecream or a hundred." She motioned to the group of green ponies who all seemed so distraught right now. "Don't look at the bodies. Don't think about it. Assume there's more of them out there, and follow me." Rose said, while beginning to leave the scene. Assuming they were about to be attacked is what helped Rose brush off so much.

They weren't attacked, though; and soon enough they were out of the building and heading towards their home base. Rose sheathed her weapons and stuck pretty close to the group as they walked. Once they were out of the area and near their base of operations, Rose looked them over. "... Is everypony feeling alright?" She asked, though she mostly directed it towards Wind and Applebloom. She was a bit worried about their mental state right now.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver
Aurelion was doing pretty okay, all things considered! They had completed the mission with flying colors, nopony was too seriously injured, barring herself there, and there were no casualties amongst the griffons. All in all, this was an inspiring first adventure for her. If she could keep up doing good work like this, then adventuring might not be so bad! Killing ponies wasn't exactly her favorite thing to do, so... hopefully it was monsters or nasty demons next time.

She didn't know what to do with the bag of bits. She supposed... spend it on something? Maybe ask Starstreak or Aurelia on what to do with them.

As they were heading out, the little batgriff specifically did not look at the bodies. Sure, she caught sight of them in the corners of her vision, but ignored their existences, stepping around one. No point in lingering over the dead. "I'm okay. This went better than I thought it would."

Wind Whistler smiled back at Applebloom, before stowing the instrument away in her saddlepack, beside her bow. She was feeling the high from a mission well done, and this was the cherry on the cake. "Thank you! And what did you recieve, Applebloom?" she asked, tilting her head to get a closer look. It was a stone in the shape of a cat's face. Even though she couldn't sense it, Wind knew that something so intricate must be magical of some sort. These thugs didn't seem like sentimental types. This stone had a purpose of some kind.

As they headed out, Rose asked if everybody was okay. "Yes, I'm fine. I didn't get attacked. I'm a little shaken but I didn't take any damage." The rigidness of her head out of terror of seeing bodies, and the weary, horrified look in her eyes betrayed that 'shaken' was the understatement of the year.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Applebllow would pat the necklace on her neck, nodding her head, smiling weakly, "I got this, though I'm not really a fan of how I got it." She'd say softly, before trotting along with everypony. She'd look ahead, just walking along with the group silently. She was thinking of course, about what had happened. She'd shudder, and shake her head a bit to get rid of the images from her mind.

Once they were close to the base, she'd look up at Rose as she spoke, and nodded, smiling, "I'm alright Rose." She'd say, before looking back to the path they were taking. She was alright now, but she'd almost died, and killed a pony, so she was feeling a little sick. She was probably going to rush to a rest room or trash bin the moment she could do so out of sight.

Avedon Avedon Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives
Rose could tell that Applebloom and Wind weren't doing so good, yet surprisingly it was Aurelion who was currently worrying her the most. She looked over at Aurelion and frowned a bit, "... Hey kid, aren't you like... ten years old? You really shouldn't be doing any of this, and how come you aren't a puddle of tears right now?" Rose was absolutely confused. What the hell had Aurelia and Starstreak done to this child, to make her so cold? It was kind of terrifying.

As the four of them walked into their headquarters they would find a distinct lack of Lucian in there. The ponies had an hour to chill out and get their emotions out or eat something before he returned! Rose went and showered to get the blood out of her coat and then settled in for a big old 'I murdered ponies' feast!

An hour later, Lucian walked in; followed by a tall dragonoid creature and a smaller pony, both of whom he would let introduce themselves. "I'm going to bed, you two introduce yourselves." He paused momentarily to point at Valentine. "Valentine... behave yourself."

He proceeded to march upstairs.

Behind the pony, before the two they brought with came in, those inside could hear the loud clanking of steel on the floor. The towering creature that came in first, only identifiable as a dragon by the shape of the helmet that covered its head, had to duck to actually get through the door. As the creature entered the room, it examined the others in the room, its emotion hidden behind the steel plated helmet it wore. For those inside, its thoughts in those first few seconds were entirely hidden, and as far as they new, it could very well be thinking about how good they tasted. This however, was alleviated quickly as it spoke in a jovial, although still deep voice. "Hello there little friends! My name is Lanius!"

Avedon Avedon Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
“Nyahaha! Me? Cause trouble?”

A voice inflated with self-confidence rang out behind Lucian as she stepped out from behind the arch-angel. At first glance she might have looked like a bat-pony, but only in the same vein that Lucian could pass himself off as a Pegasus for a few fleeting moments. She had glued a few pigeon-feathers to her leathery wings haphazardly while a halo bobbed unsteadily over her head, affixed by a small band of metal sticking out of her red mane. She had on a short black and red plaid skirt, a brownish-orange sweater that opened in the front to show a red-neck tie with a white Celestial-symbol emblazoned on it.

“How ludicrous! I am one of you perfectly virtuous angels afterall! Did you not see the halo? What else could I be? A Devil with an ingeniously flawless plan?”
She tosses her head back and lets out another long laugh
“Preposterous! If I was some manner of Devil, could I do: THIS!”
She pulled out a Celestial Icon and held it as far away from her as she could. Tucking her head away and cringing in a bit of fear as holy light began to come out of it!

Ngaaaah!!!

Her hoof trembled and she fell to her knees until it stopped. She tucked it back inside the pocket of her vest and placed her hooves casually behind her head, still fallen to her knees and looking confidently at Lucian until he left. The same cooly confident gaze fell over the rest of the group...until the looming shadow of the dragon blocked the light behind her and she felt a chill creep up her spine. She looked up to see the behemoth towering over her and let out a strangled cry of alarm, flopping forward and scrambling as her halo fell away!

“Nooo! My stupid head-circle! My plans!!!”
She spun around to shake a hoof at Lanius!
“I see you'll be a worthy nemesis dragon with how you dedicated yourself to foiling my latest plot.”
She tosses her head back with a smug smile.

“You see, you've all now discovered I am NOT infact an Angel, as impossible as it may be to believe. I am actually-”
She stops dead speech and makes people wait as she undoes the tie she had around her neck, carefully turning it backwards to reveal the other side had the Celestial-symbol upside down. She then slowly tied it again to keep it like that
“-a Devil! Not just any Devil though, I am Valentine d'vaal Dampierre!”

Her still pigeon-feathered wings rise “menacingly” to the side.
“You need only grovel and fear a minimum amount! Afterall, while I shall ensure that I am Queen of Hell one day, I shall assist you with your little tasks to raise my OWN prestige...N-not that it needs it any further!”

Last edited:
Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Dumbledoof Dumbledoof Avedon Avedon Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives

Applebloom would slowly start to relax, and sat down on the floor, rubbing her eyes. It was when Lucian came in that she peked up a good bit, standing up to go hug him. She would stop short though, noticing he seemed upset, and then promptly left after telling someone to introduce themselves.

Then walked in a Dragon, and then a demon thing. She'd stare blankly, before bluntly asked, "Aren't we fightin' those?" Looking around the group for some kind of answer. At least the Dragon seemed nice.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Avedon Avedon Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives
Aurelion turned her head to Rose, a little bit of confusion on her face. "Huh? Um, yeah...? I don't know." She turned her head forward, continuing on her way. That was a good question. She really had no idea herself. There was no bloodlust within her, just the sight of those ponies dying... didn't affect her much. "Guess I'm... just weird like that."

She didn't know how to respond to that question exactly. The deaths of the ponies didn't bother her nearly as much as the others. In fact, after the apprehension of the first kill, it had seemingly just became a little bit easier the next time. There was no thought process about it. Which might actually be the raptor instincts doing the thinking for her. The reality of it was she was actually a psychopath, but well, the kid didn't know that. As far as Aurelion was concerned, she just reacted differently to things than others. Which was absolutely true.

With Rose asking questions, and the others having much more severe reactions, she was beginning to doubt that. Maybe there was something wrong. The hour of time to herself meant that she was able to think about it further. Maybe she should ask Aurelia or Starstreak about it... see if they had an answer. They almost always did.

Which was quickly derailed with the inclusion of Lucian returning to them, bringing with him two new inclusions into the group. She only briefly raised her talons to wave at Lucian. He quickly introduced the two newcomers and marched up the stairs... guess he was tired. So, since they were gone, she should go greet the other two!

"Hi, Lanius!" Aurelion smiled, waving at the dragon. "I'm Aurelion Sol! I do shapeshifting and stuff, and—" She gasped when she looked at Valentine, staring at their wings.

She marched up the devil, poking at their wings, suddenly very interested in them. "Woah! Are you a bat pony? My mom is a bat pony!" She beamed up at Valentine. "I'm Aurelion Sol! Nice to meet you, Valentine d... dvampiere?" She butchered that one.

Avedon Avedon Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Dumbledoof Dumbledoof Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives
EVERYONE: This RP is now open to free-form writing. Things will go back to normal in a few days.

Avedon Avedon
Platinum Rose, by far being the smartest of the group (pfffhahahahaha), immediately knew that this was no ordinary pony. It was an angel! And not a grumpy boring angel like Lucian, but a funny and charismatic angel! Rose clopped her hooves together happily and beamed as the mare introduced herself, not even noticing how dramatic she was being about it.

Rose watched the halo fall off with a clang and then Valentine revealed that she was not, in fact, an angel. She was a devil. "Oh by the light, I thought you were something interesting. You're just some stupid devil. Why can't you just be cool?" She asked with a little frown, before shaking her head and sighing. She didn't want some lame devil in the group that couldn't even scare any of them! She wanted a cool angel!

Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives
Rose wandered over to the couch with a big ol' salad in her hooves and waved at the dragon. "What's up, Lanius? I'm Platinum Rose, I lead the group. I like guns and murder and armed robbery, but I'm easing off the murder and armed robbery a bit lately." She said without even so much as a hint of a joke, though internally she was dying of laughter. Her leading the group would be the single most horrible idea ever! This devil would probably be a better leader!

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives Avedon Avedon

In the hour Lucian was away, Wind Whistler was the last to take a shower, as she took the longest in it, preening her wings intricately, not to mention cleaning up all the blue feathers afterwards. After one hour, Lucian returned, with two new teammates in tow. The first was a gigantic dragon donned in full plate. His jovial voice was in stark contrast to his intimidating figure, and he kinda reminded Wind Whistler of home.

The second new teammate was an excitable child dressed up as an angel despite clearly being a devil if you looked hard enough. Wind Whistler raised her eyebrow. Lucian surely wouldn't have brought her if she didn't have potential. The pragmatic and emotionally cold blue-coated pink-maned pegasus with a ribbon in her tail approached the little devil girl, scanned her up and down, and sat down on the spot. "My name is Wind Whistler. It will be good to work with you. So. What can you bring to the table?" She felt no need to ask the dragon this question.

Dumbledoof Dumbledoof
Valentine watched at the inexplicable event of no one cowering in fear from her powerful and Devilish aura! Now one was poking her!
"Eh?"
She squirmed as the little feathers came off her wings, the glue giving her little pinches!
"No I am not a batpony, I am a DEVIL-pony! I mean bat-Devil! I mean Devil! No ponies or bats or vampires are involved! What you see before you is probably nothing more than your pony mind placing a familiar shape unto a being of untold power and evil so that it doesn't break and can be allowed to BE nice to meet me! Mwahaha- which it is."
She smiled and shook Aurelion's hoof that had been poking her wings!
"It is nice to meet you!"

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Her smile instantly deflated though at Rose. She stamped her hooves!
"What kind of a mortal are you to say that! I am not only cool, I am HELLA cool! It is right there in the name! What can an angel claim to be, Heva Cool? That sounds stupid! You're stupid!"
She calmed herself, running a hoof over her face and acting cool and smug with lidded eyes and a condescending smirk split between both Wind and Rose
"Ah but what can I expect, you mortals have been brainwashed by those angels...Behold, the Devil's Ultimate Blasphemy: Infernal Unmaking of the Gravitation Wheel!"
Her wings folded back and she drew a large amount of raw arcane energy as she leaped at Rose...and did a cartwheel on the floor!
"Ahah! I have defied the very bonds of your planet! I am not only a capable Wizard, but a prime example of Devilish physique!"

Lanius stared at the eccentric devil in front of him, watching it with atleast a bit of confusion. If this is what he was brought here to fight, then this should be the easiest job he had ever performed. Not that he could really seem to actually remember much of what he had been doing before this. He had to admit though, that to him, its appearance was unsettling, as if it wasn't quite sure what manner of creature it actually wanted to be. Then again, all of these beings seemed a bit odd to his bipedal, scaly form. Why would anything be so soft looking. Then again, he did find he liked the way they looked, and he couldn't quite explain why.

Before the dragon could continue his pondering on the Equestrian physique, he realized he was being talked too by one of them. "hm? oh uh, hi rose...thats uh...cool?" He said, processing what had just been said to him. It was then by murder, she likely meant people who didn't have it coming, as opposed to those that did. "wait, why would you murder random people? and why are you the leader of our group?" He once again glanced at the devil, noticing it was also talking to this rose pony. "are you always like this, or did you smoke something before coming here?" As he said this, he decided to take his helmet off, as there was no point in wearing while in here. He revealed what must have been the friendliest looking dragon face almost any in the room likely said, even a small scar upon his snout did little to take away from his rather harmless looking face. His scales only made him look even less threatening, as they were bright, shining gold, rather than the more common reds and greens often seen among dragons.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Avedon Avedon Dumbledoof Dumbledoof Cyan Hide Cyan Hide GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus

After having gotten a good nights rest, the heroes were called downstairs at around 6 AM to be debriefed on their next mission. As they arrived at the large table to be debriefed, the archangel was already standing there and waiting for them all to arrive. "Good morning little ponies, devils and dragons." He said with a little smile at everybody, before turning his attention to the board.

The same style of map from before shone out of his horn, creating a similar image as before. This time however, the image he created wasn't even of Equestria... Rose had no idea where it was. The more learned of them, such as Valentine and Wind Whistler, would recognize this as Saddle Arabia. "This is your next destination." Lucian said while pointing at the map. It 'zoomed in' on the landscape to a small town, maybe only 1,000 ponies strong. "Saddle Arabia is a part of the Equestrian Empire, and as such is under our protection. They have been calling for heroes to help solve a blue dragon problem in the area."

Lucian knew that a blue dragon was beyond them right now, but he had faith. "I will be accompanying you on this journey but shall stand aside of any conflicts. I am there merely to act as a representative of the Empresses. I have faith that you will be powerful enough to face down this threat before you face it."

The map disappeared. Lucian looked slightly worried. Before he was an angel, he had been an adventurer; and blue dragons were a terrible foe. "Of all the species of True Dragon, blues are perhaps the best fliers. This is why they make their homes in the sandy dunes, where they can attack foes from the skies. A black dragon living in a swamp has little need of flight, but blues rely on it. If you're going to engage one, do not do so in the open. Track it to its lair, and fight it where it cannot assail you from the skies."

"However. Blue dragons, while chromatic and evil, are not... all that bad. They can be manipulative and arrogant, but they rarely kill for fun or pleasure. It's entirely possible to reason with the dragon and perhaps persuade it to leave."

With that being said, there was no point in waiting around. Lucian led them to the airships, which would be taking them to Saddle Arabia! It was merely a public vessel so it was a large and slow moving thing which would take them days to reach their destination.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver Cyan Hide Cyan Hide Dumbledoof Dumbledoof Avedon Avedon Vulkan Lives Vulkan Lives

Applebloom had gone to bed early the previous night, and felt only slightly better, despite her rough sleep. When they were being debriefed, she'd smile at Lucian, before falling into place with everyone else. She'd trot along next to Aurelion, smiling softly, "Hey... How ya feeling?" She'd ask, before casting a glance around at all the others. She herself wasn't feeling that good, but she wasn't going to let it show, because she knew the mission was important. Following along, she also thought about Saddle Arabia and was a bit shocked they'd get to go. She'd never really cared for going, but when given the chance, she was excited for it!

She'd look around, wondering how everyone else was fairing with the news of where they were going, despite the task they'd be faced with. She was also thankful they had the option of dealing with this peacefully.

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver

Wind Whistler felt refreshed after a good night's sleep. She had come to terms with the idea that she had to kill in these missions. That said, she was relieved when they had been called to Saddle Arabia, a land she had head stories about and had always wanted to visit, to attempt to resolve an issue by using diplomacy. A chance for a mission to really play to her strengths. That a conflict could be resolved with logic and open dialogue instead of bloodshed. Of course, will things turn out as rosy as she hoped?

Once they were on the airship and setting off, Wind turned to her teammates, Lucian among them. "I wish to try the diplomatic approach for this mission. Only if that breaks down do I think we should resort to combat."

Dreamweaver Dreamweaver GeneralTyrus GeneralTyrus Cyan Hide Cyan Hide
Valentine had passed the night impatiently. She was eager to set out as soon as the others had gotten up and looked in awe at the way they were going to go across the continent.
“That's...public-transportation! The most devilish form of torturing souls while moving them from place to place! Everyone in Hell gets around like this! I have to give it to you angel, I thought you'd have poor taste but this is perfect!”

She glanced to Wind Whistler, hopping from one hoof to the other in a hurry to get onto the ship!
“Diplomacy? You mean like bureaucracy? I mean...that IS evil...”
She shrugged and gave Wind a nod of approval!
“Alright you drive em insane with your constant chatter, then when they attack us in a rage to make the sound of your voice stop piercing their ears, I blow them up! Its a one-two punch featuring the best of both worlds! I knew I sensed a kindred black heart in you mortal!
She gave her a little nudge and wink.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back