• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ Misfits of Yearwood Academy ♡ | CLOSED |

Both roles are open i beileve- (correct me if im wrong) but feel free to resrve the roles!! Join the dsord.if you havent :D

I’ve been debating on joining, but I’ll tentatively go for the Smart Role. Really like the sound of this concept.

Thanks for the interest!!! Im glad you decided to join in!!! :D

The only roles available are the smart, sporty, rebellious and funny now!!! (If youve taken one of these roles pls join the discord so ill know ;-; )

Boost!!! The roles above are still avalable and the rp will start as soon as all roles are filled!!

I'm interested. Though I have a discord, I'm not the best at using it. I have a character in mind, but am not sure he would fit in.

What roles are left open?

I have in my head the son of a Mafia/underworld crime boss. The son is more of an enforcer type, but the father wants to refine and educate him to take over the family. Would that be out of line for this RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back