• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ Misfits of Yearwood Academy ♡ | CLOSED |

Feral

kinda stupid ngl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

a roleplay by Feral

Misfits

♡ "This Sucks" ♡

main

ooc

tags

School, Slice of Life

Satellite

Will Paquin

• in the beginning

Life was relatively peaceful In Brookridge. A relatively small city, boasting one of the more successful and elite high schools in the country... By elite, they mean filthy rich. Everyone knows Yearwood Acadamy is as corrupt as can be, but no one really does anything really... The rich people spend money after all.

After all these years of catering to the rich and corrupt, the government has finally decided to keep an eye on the place, now they have to admit more than the people who pay the most, so, for the first time since its beginning Yearwood Acadamy for Bright Minds, is opening its doors and sending out scholarships to a bunch of nobodies from around the world.

That's you (Probably), shoved into the glamorous land of the Rich and Powerful. A spotlight is on you and— Oh wait nope, its gone now. You were really shoved into the land of snotty rich kids with about ten normal people around you for a few miles, and 'normal' is dubious... But when they're all you've got, I guess you've gotta work out how to be friends somehow.

Howdy! I've been bullied into reviving this rp if that has anything to say of its quality!!! I hope u join in and have some fun with us! Heres the discord link to plot and such!!!

a

b

c

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Thanks for the interest!!! you can go ahead and join the discord, link at the bottom of the first pg if u didnt see :] !!!

omg haha, i didn't! i'm not on discord for various reasons though, so i might have to already drop out 😅 sorry!

Ofc!! just put a reservation for the role in the Cs thread/placeholder while u make ur cs

Ofc!! just put a reservation for the role in the Cs thread/placeholder while u make ur cs
Hello! May I ask what roles are still open? I noticed someone has reserved The Innocent role and I am wondering if multiple people are able to apply for the same role.

Technically all the roles save for gentle and rich are open as cs's have not been created and approved for the others, but id like to give those who reserved a spot some time to make their cs before.i just give it to someone else hahaha. I dont accept multiple for the same role, but roles are very fluid and the only thing really decided by them is their backstory !!

All the ones people have reserved are here on this thread- if theyve posted a placeholder

Ah, thank you, I see. I guess I'll just lurk for now and if a character isn't completed for the Innocent role, I'll throw my hat in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back